Janet; Please don't go.

Jodienda76

I pray Janet remains in great health but actually unlike the other artist I think Janet thrives in seclusion. I agree with @DasSad about the business being evil. Janet herself has said that, and they are willing to steal, kill, and destroy artist when they become too powerful. Too powerful seems to mean when they own their music and catalogs. The common thread is when artist, especially black & well established get hold of their masters they seem to die off. Shortly after too. 

I don't think Prince was on drugs, you never know, but nah I don't think so. It sounds like foul play with him performing in Atlanta and everyone saying he looked and sounded good. Then a few days later boom. 

Prince is one of my the greatest artist and musicians of all time. He came from an era of artist that just doesn't exist anymore. Although Michael had an addiction problem, I think it was used to slowly take him out for his estate. These evil people are VERY real. MJ said they wanted his catalog and will kill for it. Now he's dead and they just bought it back. There is no coincidence. We just ignore the signs of the evil people in high places. If Janet would have executed this era correctly she could have posed one of the garaged threats to the industry & whose to say how they would have come after her. 

• Upvote 2

Janet didn't say they would kill anyone and that's not what I said. Janet said the industry was evil & if she had to do it all over again she doesn't know that she would. 

See i would like to know where she said that.  Ive always thought Janet has never been an industry person, though she is in the industry. There was Guardian newspaper interview I read around the Discipline era which to me was kinda telling...she never really wanted this life and would be perfectly fine without it.

See i would like to know where she said that.  Ive always thought Janet has never been an industry person, though she is in the industry. There was Guardian newspaper interview I read around the Discipline era which to me was kinda telling...she never really wanted this life and would be perfectly fine without it.

There's 3 interviews that come to mind. All were around the promoting of True You. The one where she is in a black & white jacket with the short hair and comb over. Then there's one with the black female interviewer and it was a kinda long interview but they were vibing. I think Janet is in a black dress. When she talked about Joe, the girl says "what did you say" & Janet says, "when your parents said something did you talk back?" 

The last one I believe is with Janet wearing a crinkly bob with a white jacket. The interviewer asked if you had it to do all over again would you, and she pauses and says "No, I can't say that I would." 

There's 3 interviews that come to mind. All were around the promoting of True You. The one where she is in a black & white jacket with the short hair and comb over. Then there's one with the black female interviewer and it was a kinda long interview but they were vibing. I think Janet is in a black dress. When she talked about Joe, the girl says "what did you say" & Janet says, "when your parents said something did you talk back?" 

The last one I believe is with Janet wearing a crinkly bob with a white jacket. The interviewer asked if you had it to do all over again would you, and she pauses and says "No, I can't say that I would." 

I remember her saying something like this. and i still don't really get it tbh. 

Ahhh i think i remember both of those...the second one always comes up in my Youtube suggestion as "SHOCKING JANET JACKSON INTERVIEW"!!!!!:P

Edited by vibeology

I remember her saying something like this. and i still don't really get it tbh. 

I don't think people know what it's like to be in that limelight. The evils they face, and years ago Janet told you all that celebrities sell their souls (Scream) and I think we took it metaphorically, but the evils in high places that rule the influence of the world literally will turn you soulless. They believe they own every aspect of you. 

Celebrities experience shit we think is science fiction. Especially the higher you go. When people hear the word "rituals" they dismiss it as an archaic & conspiracy driven word but rituals are a common practice in society down to holidays & celebrations. The industry has their own. These are humans facing things you couldn't imagine. I don't know why people find it hard to believe celebrities end up hating it. More celebrities are miserable than they are happy....yet that life is so glamorized people still want it. 

• Upvote 2

I pray Janet remains in great health but actually unlike the other artist I think Janet thrives in seclusion. I agree with @DasSad about the business being evil. Janet herself has said that, and they are willing to steal, kill, and destroy artist when they become too powerful. Too powerful seems to mean when they own their music and catalogs. The common thread is when artist, especially black & well established get hold of their masters they seem to die off. Shortly after too. 

I don't think Prince was on drugs, you never know, but nah I don't think so. It sounds like foul play with him performing in Atlanta and everyone saying he looked and sounded good. Then a few days later boom. 

Prince is one of my the greatest artist and musicians of all time. He came from an era of artist that just doesn't exist anymore. Although Michael had an addiction problem, I think it was used to slowly take him out for his estate. These evil people are VERY real. MJ said they wanted his catalog and will kill for it. Now he's dead and they just bought it back. There is no coincidence. We just ignore the signs of the evil people in high places. If Janet would have executed this era correctly she could have posed one of the garaged threats to the industry & whose to say how they would have come after her. 

This scares me. Because I believe it. People forget that Janet didn't chose to be an entertainer. She was essentially forced into it by her father. I too believe that Janet thrives in seclusion. Its most likely very peaceful for her. Just try to put yourself in her position. She's been famous since she was a kid. That does something to you. We saw it in Michael. But something tells me that Janet has demons but she is far better at maintaining them then her brother was. Another thing about Janet is that she keeps the people around her to a very small minimum. She seems to have very few industry friends. And she doesn't hang with a lot of other celebrities either. She knows what's up.

• Upvote 4

Celebrities have ALWAYS said you dont understand what Hollywood is like until you get in it and its the devil's playground. Its otherwordly from how celebs describe it. I even remember when Ciara first started.. in an interview she was saying how insanely crazy the business is and that it was like culture shock to her cus she had no idea it was like that. 

Celebrities have ALWAYS said you dont understand what Hollywood is like until you get in it and its the devil's playground. Its otherwordly from how celebs describe it. I even remember when Ciara first started.. in an interview she was saying how insanely crazy the business is and that it was like culture shock to her cus she had no idea it was like that. 

For God's sake just think, Drew Barrymore was an addict by the time she was 9 years old & NO ONE went to jail for that. It's the kind of place where you go to secret parties and elite gatherings. Peoples fetishes are celebrated, and humans are products just like the endorsements they sell. Every drug is at your finger tips, Bill Cosby gets persecuted & Charlie Sheen gets laughed at. In this place plastic surgery along with drugs is encouraged at a very young age. 

Record label executives take, threaten, and monitor the lives of artist. This is the fortress for the agenda push. Artist are walking drones. They are the idolized representatives of brands, ideology, and perfection. They receive free products in an effort to influence the masses to pay for them. The higher you go the exclusiveness becomes even more apparent. Hollywood is the only place where a person can look alien & we call it beauty. Honestly, the entire scheme of things seems very cultish. 

• Upvote 2

For God's sake just think, Drew Barrymore was an addict by the time she was 9 years old & NO ONE went to jail for that. It's the kind of place where you go to secret parties and elite gatherings. Peoples fetishes are celebrated, and humans are products just like the endorsements they sell. Every drug is at your finger tips, Bill Cosby gets persecuted & Charlie Sheen gets laughed at. In this place plastic surgery along with drugs is encouraged at a very young age. 

Record label executives take, threaten, and monitor the lives of artist. This is the fortress for the agenda push. Artist are walking drones. They are the idolized representatives of brands, ideology, and perfection. They receive free products in an effort to influence the masses to pay for them. The higher you go the exclusiveness becomes even more apparent. Hollywood is the only place where a person can look alien & we call it beauty. Honestly, the entire scheme of things seems very cultish. 

Strongly agree. Too think some celebs are dead right now becus of the cost of fame and/or fame played apart in to contributing to their demise. But I will say I dont believe in anythingbeing coincendential 

• Upvote 1

I don't remember Janet saying the industry would literally kill someone. Please provide sources 

You cant be that blind.  Your level of consciousness is at zero.  No one in their right mind is going to come out of their mouths and say the industry kills people.  They will end up dead.  You have to read between the lines  example

"They selling out souls. I care about mine" 

It is not make believe.  That is why you see so many artists and former artist turn to some sort of faith of religion at some point just to free themselves.  Prime example Prince.  If you look at all the great iconic entertainers they have all died dramatically, young, and there are always more questions than answers. Everybody cant be drug addicts.  The human race is so gullible and easy to control.  The evil is right in our faces and they tell us its not and we believe it.  

• Upvote 2

You cant be that blind.  Your level of consciousness is at zero.  No one in their right mind is going to come out of their mouths and say the industry kills people.  They will end up dead.  You have to read between the lines  example

It is not make believe.  That is why you see so many artists and former artist turn to some sort of faith of religion at some point just to free themselves.  Prime example Prince.  If you look at all the great iconic entertainers they have all died dramatically, young, and there are always more questions than answers. Everybody cant be drug addicts.  The human race is so gullible and easy to control.  The evil is right in our faces and they tell us its not and we believe it.  

I don't do paranoia. It's beneath me. 

Not everyone is but MJ & Whitney were soooooooo. Drugs and being famous nearly goes hand and hand

• Upvote 1

If the industry is this evil, which I believe it is.....why do you want Janet to return to it? 

If the industry is this evil, which I believe it is.....why do you want Janet to return to it? 

her fans....and nothing more. You know I spent a great bit of time pondering the idea the industry is evil and what that means and how it changes people, and what forms of evil it must take on. I mean for Janet to say she might not do it if she had to again, that's something...

• Upvote 1