Janet; Please don't go.

Jodienda76

If the industry is this evil, which I believe it is.....why do you want Janet to return to it? 

I want her to return to life. Let people embrace you. Put on a sun dress drink pink lemonade in the sun and smile. She's an independent artists.  She's not returning to the industry. She cant really leave it anyway.  She has legacy.  She is on the Mount Rushmore of legends and icons.  There really is no escape. She will forever be apart of the machine one way or another.  

I don't do paranoia. It's beneath me. 

Not everyone is but MJ & Whitney were soooooooo. Drugs and being famous nearly goes hand and hand

This is bigger than drugs, MJ or Whitney.  In life and in this world in general everything that you see before your eyes is not always so.  #staywoke  

Edited by DasSad

This scares me. Because I believe it. People forget that Janet didn't chose to be an entertainer. She was essentially forced into it by her father. I too believe that Janet thrives in seclusion. Its most likely very peaceful for her. Just try to put yourself in her position. She's been famous since she was a kid. That does something to you. We saw it in Michael. But something tells me that Janet has demons but she is far better at maintaining them then her brother was. Another thing about Janet is that she keeps the people around her to a very small minimum. She seems to have very few industry friends. And she doesn't hang with a lot of other celebrities either. She knows what's up.

You cant be that blind.  Your level of consciousness is at zero.  No one in their right mind is going to come out of their mouths and say the industry kills people.  They will end up dead.  You have to read between the lines  example

"They selling out souls. I care about mine" 

It is not make believe.  That is why you see so many artists and former artist turn to some sort of faith of religion at some point just to free themselves.  Prime example Prince.  If you look at all the great iconic entertainers they have all died dramatically, young, and there are always more questions than answers. Everybody cant be drug addicts.  The human race is so gullible and easy to control.  The evil is right in our faces and they tell us its not and we believe it.  

For God's sake just think, Drew Barrymore was an addict by the time she was 9 years old & NO ONE went to jail for that. It's the kind of place where you go to secret parties and elite gatherings. Peoples fetishes are celebrated, and humans are products just like the endorsements they sell. Every drug is at your finger tips, Bill Cosby gets persecuted & Charlie Sheen gets laughed at. In this place plastic surgery along with drugs is encouraged at a very young age. 

Record label executives take, threaten, and monitor the lives of artist. This is the fortress for the agenda push. Artist are walking drones. They are the idolized representatives of brands, ideology, and perfection. They receive free products in an effort to influence the masses to pay for them. The higher you go the exclusiveness becomes even more apparent. Hollywood is the only place where a person can look alien & we call it beauty. Honestly, the entire scheme of things seems very cultish. 

Strongly agree. Too think some celebs are dead right now becus of the cost of fame and/or fame played apart in to contributing to their demise. But I will say I dont believe in anythingbeing coincendential 

Well since you'll went so deep...im gonna go there...what are your views on THAT moment in 2004 and what it was all about? Ive always thought there was something more to it. Things have NEVER been the same since.

Thats all i'll say for now -_-

her fans....and nothing more. You know I spent a great bit of time pondering the idea the industry is evil and what that means and how it changes people, and what forms of evil it must take on. I mean for Janet to say she might not do it if she had to again, that's something...

which makes things much more frustrating at this time cuz (rightly or wrongly) we never seem satisfied.

• Upvote 1

Well since you'll went so deep...im gonna go there...what are your views on THAT moment in 2004 and what it was all about? Ive always thought there was something more to it. Things have NEVER been the same since.

Honestly, the 2004 event was 100% intentional. Janet did not intend for it to backfire or even be seen as something that major. But they had every intent on flashing her breast. Now, as far as how it was used by the media/FCC Janet was a pawn in a larger game for censorship. If you look at all the HQ pictures Janet's breast plate area was only held together by snap buttons. There was no tear in the "red" area. 

They used janet to push their censorship agenda and she fell due to how it all played out. 

• Upvote 4

Honestly, the 2004 event was 100% intentional. Janet did not intend for it to backfire or even be seen as something that major. But they had every intent on flashing her breast. Now, as far as how it was used by the media/FCC Janet was a pawn in a larger game for censorship. If you look at all the HQ pictures Janet's breast plate area was only held together by snap buttons. There was no tear in the "red" area. 

They used janet to push their censorship agenda and she fell due to how it all played out. 

So do you believe the show was a "ritual" as such and not just a performance? The significance of the nipple ring (and its design) has been discussed on some alternative forums. I think her downfall was actually intentional (not by her), decided by the powers that be (including within the media). Your theory makes sense, but the level it went to (and the after for years to come) were severe.

Edited by vibeology

Some* artists in the industry talk about it. Even so, they talk about it when they're no longer on top of the game. 

Paranoia and hurt Egos 

You think they would be in a position to talk about if they wanted to, whilst at the top of their game? Ever thought some may not want to be at the top after awhile? I think some become torn between the riches are the dark side, becoming "mad" in the process. They lose their identity. Its too dismissive to say they are all making it up because they bitter.

I think she was set up. Her face at the end did not look like it was planned. She was set up and in the aftermath she didn't obey and do what was needed to get back in the good graces of the powers that be. Justin pretty much bent over backwards probably literally too just to clear his name.  Janet didn't sell out and I respect that.  Someone of her stature begging at the Grammys for forgiveness would have been humiliating and degrading 

• Upvote 1

You think they would be in a position to talk about if they wanted to, whilst at the top of their game? Ever thought some may not want to be at the top after awhile? I think some become torn between the riches are the dark side, becoming "mad" in the process. They lose their identity. Its too dismissive to say they are all making it up because they bitter.

Yes. They can talk whenever they want. I don't think the industry is a mob. It's too far fetched. 

I think she was set up. Her face at the end did not look like it was planned. She was set up and in the aftermath she didn't obey and do what was needed to get back in the good graces of the powers that be. Justin pretty much bent over backwards probably literally too just to clear his name.  Janet didn't sell out and I respect that.  Someone of her stature begging at the Grammys for forgiveness would have been humiliating and degrading 

I wholeheartedly think Janet knew what she was going to do going into that performance. It was going to be the big BANG for her show & had it gone as planned people would have brushed over it & maybe even praised her some for the shock value & it still be seemingly tasteful because it was so brief and the nipple was covered. 

I think everyone involved knew it was going to happen, but the backlash was done to use her as a pawn. Janet's face only went that way because it was a part of the act. I'm going to try and find those HD pix, there is literally no tear from her bra. She had nothing there but titty & buttons. 

I think Janet did not sell out, because she has a level of dignity & pride. I think she knew what the powers that be were at & was like fuck that, they're not going to break me down to beg them. Also, It was very political as well. But that's not the first time we've seen Janet's titty. She had been easing it out since the opening of the all for you tour with her running through the jungle & waterfall. 

• Upvote 4

What makes the industry being a mob far fetched? 

There is just no definitive proof that the music industry murders humans for financial gain or power. 

Drugs is a dangerous game. Celebrities aren't the only citizens dying of drug overdoses (not saying Prince did). Artists who died with a strong history of battling drug abuse is definitely not suspicious at all if they died due to ODing.

Add money to the equation and the user is nearly unstoppable. Causing their own self-demise.

i think fans want to place the blame elsewhere instead on their heroes. As if anyone is perfect or "Godly". 

Is there corruption? Sure.. But mob-like? Too movie-ish

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

I wholeheartedly think Janet knew what she was going to do going into that performance. It was going to be the big BANG for her show & had it gone as planned people would have brushed over it & maybe even praised her some for the shock value & it still be seemingly tasteful because it was so brief and the nipple was covered. 

I think everyone involved knew it was going to happen, but the backlash was done to use her as a pawn. Janet's face only went that way because it was a part of the act. I'm going to try and find those HD pix, there is literally no tear from her bra. She had nothing there but titty & buttons. 

I think Janet did not sell out, because she has a level of dignity & pride. I think she knew what the powers that be were at & was like fuck that, they're not going to break me down to beg them. Also, It was very political as well. But that's not the first time we've seen Janet's titty. She had been easing it out since the opening of the all for you tour with her running through the jungle & waterfall. 

First off.. Why are we still talking about it?

Yes Janet knew... Justin knew.. No one else knew. No way MTV would have allowed Janet to show one breast on television! That's a PR nightmare. They would have made more money if Janet didn't decide to show her breast

Janet also isn't that great of an actor. She's more choreographed and you can tell by her reaction afterwards that she was embarrassed. She even admitted to balling her eyes out afterwards  

The nipple wasn't covered btw and there's no way anyone would have thought that showing a nipple at a sporting event was good business.. No one. 

Janet explained what should have happened. Accusing Janet of lying is kinda like selling out, no? I mean, Why lie to Oprah's face? Do people lie to Oprah? Is that even possible? There's a real conspiracy theory

Showing a nipple on her own HBO special is not the same as doing so in front of 100M people. One is a limit audience of Janet fans and you didn't even notice the nipple unless you replayed the introduction which was impossible before Janet made TiVo mad money & inspired the Internet's biggest asset, YouTube 

i can't change your views on that 200 year event but your views are borderline conspiracies 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes Janet knew... Justin knew.. No one else knew. No way MTV would have allowed Janet to show one breast on television! That's a PR nightmare. They would have made more money if Janet didn't decide to show her breast

Janet also isn't that great of an actor. She's more choreographed and you can tell by her reaction afterwards that she was embarrassed. She even admitted to balling her eyes out afterwards  

The nipple wasn't covered btw and there's no way anyone would have thought that showing a nipple at a sporting event was good business.. No one. 

Janet explained what should have happened. Accusing Janet of lying is kinda like selling out, no? I mean, Why lie to Oprah's face? Do people lie to Oprah? Is that even possible? There's a real conspiracy theory

Showing a nipple on her own HBO special is not the same as doing so in front of 100M people. One is a limit audience of Janet fans and you didn't even notice the nipple unless you replayed the introduction which was impossible before Janet made TiVo mad money & inspired the Internet's biggest asset, YouTube 

i can't change your views on that 200 year event but your views are borderline conspiracies 

MTV knew about it.  They even had a commercial that they played before the Super Bowl saying something like "And wait until you see the revealing/shocking performance by Janet".....next day there was no existence of the commercial.  I don't have a receipt for it but MTV definitely hinted at something "shocking" that would happen in Janet's performance. Janet didn't say MTV knew about it for business purposes which is why with the release of 20 Y.O. MTV finally came around and gave Janet a 2nd chance by letting her do promo on their network.  Janet herself went to MTV and made sure they would promote the album....the record company didn't fix the relationship with MTV, Janet did. 

MTV obviously thought "Well Janet kept her part of the bargain by not blowing the whistle on us so let's help her out with this new album".  

• Upvote 1

There is just no definitive proof that the music industry murders humans for financial gain or power. 

Drugs is a dangerous game. Celebrities aren't the only citizens dying of drug overdoses (not saying Prince did). Artists who died with a strong history of battling drug abuse is definitely not suspicious at all if they died due to ODing.

Add money to the equation and the user is nearly unstoppable. Causing their own self-demise.

i think fans want to place the blame elsewhere instead on their heroes. As if anyone is perfect or "Godly". 

Is there corruption? Sure.. But mob-like? Too movie-ish

I guess artist talking about the things executives do to them is not respectable enough. I understand you're not a person who believes much of the unseen, and for you if it's not black and white in and spelled out its not "likely" but this business is no joke and they definitely move like a mob. They also have operate one of the most influential tools to man and that's the media/mass communications. They set the tone for some of the largest spread ideologies and conditioning & that's not theoretical that's factual. Nonetheless if it's hard for you to believe or "conspiracy" is a more comfortable word for you I respect that. 

Also, absolutely Janet will lie to Oprah. She did it for her marriage in an effort to protect her privacy and career image...she would do it for her career again when it's on the line. If Janet came out and said, yes I exposed my breast on purpose that would have tanked her, especially after having been thrown out in front of the backlash to stand by herself. Damn that shit Janet claims was supposed to happen. That's the clean up story. Exactly what happen is what was supposed to happen. It was going to be lights out enough to make people wonder if they saw it & then boom that's it. I remember seeing it clear as day, and yelling that was her titty! Nonetheless, it doesn't make Janet a sell out to do PR clean up, it makes her a sell out to bow to the powers that be for a check & industry "forgiveness". MTV is a network that's known for the raunch they weren't morally opposed to the stunt it just backfired. HD pictures prove Janet had no such intention for a red bra to cover her tit. It's just not there. 

• Upvote 1

Look at the first picture where the button is becoming undone, where is the red bra? Or even the beginning of the tears...or fabric for it on that side of the titty? The buttons are perfectly places to be snatched off. That was not a last minute detail. Look at the other pictures after it comes off...it's a perfect rip. Literally perfect. Where is the fabric that was supposedly torn off? It's nowhere to be found. It's a clean rip?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1