Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Maybe it was a video for a commercial promoting the diamonds collection. 

I hope not ... who cares about that diamonds collection? If you want to buy diamonds you not gonna buy the janet jackson one. .. like if you wanna buy a perfume you not gon buy the lady Gaga one...

• Upvote 7

I hope not ... who cares about that diamonds collection? If you want to buy diamonds you not gonna buy the janet jackson one. .. like if you wanna buy a perfume you not gon buy the lady Gaga one...

:lmao: 

That's actually true. -_- 

• Upvote 3

I never understood it either

they don't even know lol. Hell I know I said my piece on Janet lacking this era but I never went in on her especially for stuff she never said she was gonna do. I'm still mad she didn't perform the No Sleeep AFSheen mix like she said lol. At least we getting another video so they need to be happy about that.

• Upvote 2

Yea I was always laughing at the idea that it'd come out today, for Christ's sakes she JUST shot it LOFL. If she were being cheap and lazy and filming vieos from her tablit, laptop, & cell phone then I can understand that expectation, but this is Janet Jackson, please, Quality takes time.

I have no predictions or expectations for WHEN it'll drop, I just care about and know it WILL, and that's what matters most. 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to think "Queen Bey" as she's taken to being called, doesn't factor into Janet's calculations...

Please! They trippin'. Bey's last album only sold 2 million in the US and 5 million in total worldwide.Taylor Swift threw that shit into the abyss when she outsold her in 3 months. Ain't nobody worried about Bey

• Upvote 3

I'd like to think "Queen Bey" as she's taken to being called, doesn't factor into Janet's calculations...

AT ALLLLLLLL :lmao: 

That comment threw me completely off.. like huh? what? Janet aint thinkin NOTHING about no other artists and what they are doing and/or releasing. 

they don't even know lol. Hell I know I said my piece on Janet lacking this era but I never went in on her especially for stuff she never said she was gonna do. I'm still mad she didn't perform the No Sleeep AFSheen mix like she said lol. At least we getting another video so they need to be happy about that.

Usually videos would take a month to come out after they've been shot. I have no idea where ppl thought the video was gonna be dropping soon. :blink:  Ppl obviously dont know about the post editing process...it takes time. Imma need ppl to go back in time and re-live MTV's MAKING THE VIDEO

• Upvote 1