Secret video filmed?

Ryan

i'm just saying a video is coming. Y'all want the video to come out as soon as y'all hear she's making one. Don't work like that. This woman got so much going on but at least the video is coming. She's still dealing with Live Nation cancelling her shit on her

No shit it dosen't work like that. That video is already all kinds of late. It should've been shot in October, along with, or followed after the video for "Burnitup."

No wonder Janet stopped posting. "I've been listening." I guess she was only "listening" to her fans in Dubai. :rolleyes:

Maybe thats what she's planning on doing but others are so eager to get it NOW ..which is the conflict of it all. She cant please everybody. She's damned either way with yall

I mean let's be honest for a moment, the public doesn't even know she has an album out let alone just shot a video. The only anticipation is coming from her fan base that cares. 

She just MIGHT release the video to be used to drum up press as she re-starts her tour and reschedules Europe. 

• Upvote 4

I mean let's be honest for a moment, the public doesn't even know she has an album out let alone just shot a video. The only anticipation is coming from her fan base that cares. 

She just MIGHT release the video to be used to drum up press as she re-starts her tour and reschedules Europe. 

The public doesn't buy albums and for her to sell over 100k with no promo isn't just her fans 

• Upvote 1

The public doesn't buy albums and for her to sell over 100k with no promo isn't just her fans 

LOL at u suggesting 100k is more than just her hardcore fans. 

People don't buy albums anymore? Look at Adele. 

And b4 u jump on me for mentioning Adele. No I'm not expecting janet to hit those numbers, but my point is, the market for buying albums is out there. 

Its history now, but I'm pretty sure, had janet launched with No Sleep and then Damn Baby, a hot dance video, and a proper round of promo, her first week sells would have been more like 250k, not 100k. 

I've lost count of how many people I've come across who didn't know she even had an album out, or was on tour. They would've bought tickets before the cancellation. 

There is no one else in music like that, especially not a LEGEND. And for no one to even give us a reason why she's being so quiet. They all know and won't say, Jimmy and Gil etc have all been asked on Twitter and they just ignore it. 

Janets not listening. 

• Upvote 2

And b4 u jump on me for mentioning Adele. No I'm not expecting janet to hit those numbers, but my point is, the market for buying albums is out there. 

Its history now, but I'm pretty sure, had janet launched with No Sleep and then Damn Baby, a hot dance video, and a proper round of promo, her first week sells would have been more like 250k, not 100k. 

I've lost count of how many people I've come across who didn't know she even had an album out, or was on tour. They would've bought tickets before the cancellation. 

There is no one else in music like that, especially not a LEGEND. And for no one to even give us a reason why she's being so quiet. They all know and won't say, Jimmy and Gil etc have all been asked on Twitter and they just ignore it. 

Janets not listening. 

Adele is a RAREEEEEEEEEEE case. Why would u use her as an example for "albums still selling"????? :blink:  :blink:  :blink: 

Name another artist who is selling Adele numbers. :lmao:  you CANT cus she is the ONLY ONE. Not even Beyonce, Rihanna, or Taylor can even come close to selling what she does.  Soooooo that was ridiculous to even mention her.

Its common knowledge that albums dont sell anymore. 100K is DAMN GOOD for a woman who has been singing for over 30 yrs. Madonna sold around the same but ask Mariah how much her last one sold... yeah...not even close to a 100k and she's been more present than Janet has been in the public eye in the last 7 yrs. So Janet is selling more than some of her peers and damn near the same as some of her other peers....so how is Janet losing????? 

Name just ONE artist who has been in the industry as long as Janet who is having incredible numbers ....I'll wait. 

• Upvote 2

Janets not listening. 

If you honestly think Janet has 100k+ hardcore fans.. You're wrong and JanetDayz said the rest concerning Adele.. I can't believe you mentioned her as if EVERYONE  is going diamond. Adele's album is amazing and she's coming off a very successful era.. 

Majority of that are normal people who discovered Janet's album at Target and iTunes  

I don't ask people if they knew Janet has an album out bc it has nothing to do with me or my love for her

Janet says she's listening. She said nothing about responding ^_^ 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 2

I can already predict where,  and how this conversation about promo, album sales, Janet being a visual artist, Janet being indy, and all that jazz is going. We all sound like a broken record.

Maybe if you and your troops wouldnt reiterate the same repetitive rants.. none of us would sound like a broken record

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally think Janet been quiet because going on tv and do the clown to sell an album is like being a prostitute. 

+ Janet isn't looking for being a big seller anymore so why shall we be concerned?  Isn't our money. ..

Real music is art, the one who like buy it to show some support, the rest is not important. 

I'm 100% with her this era but the thing is , to me she is not showing love to us. .. she knows what we like, we are not fan of her music only , we are fan of janet jackson and we need to see her to hear her speaking her mind. ..

She and the team explaining the process and concept of unbreakable album and tour would have make lot of us happy, and even when you release an album such as unbreakable you Must explain all that. ..

But anyway she didn't... let's wait the next step of her new movement... until then I'm going to focus on someone else as I did the 3 past years. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I personally think Janet been quiet because going on tv and do the clown to sell an album is like being a prostitute. 

+ Janet isn't looking for being a big seller anymore so why shall we be concerned?  Isn't our money. ..

Real music is art, the one who like buy it to show some support, the rest is not important. 

I'm 100% with her this era but the thing is , to me she is not showing love to us. .. she knows what we like, we are not fan of her music only , we are fan of janet jackson and we need to see her to hear her speaking her mind. ..

She and the team explaining the process and concept of unbreakable album and tour would have make lot of us happy, and even when you release an album such as unbreakable you Must explain all that. ..

But anyway she didn't... let's wait the next step of her new movement... until then I'm going to focus on someone else as I did the 3 past years. 

Bye Bye :wave:

Maybe if you and your troops wouldnt reiterate the same repetitive rants.. none of us would sound like a broken record

No, the problem is, all you YES fans want to comment on every single damn post unhappy fans make, and make excuses YOU believe are justified. As I've stated before, if you're happy, good for you, but it dosen't mean we can't rebute them. Just becsuse we "aren't going to change anything" it dosen't mean that we shouldn't express our frustrations. Just because Janet is doing things differently, it dosen't mean we must like and accept them. Most importantly, not liking this era, or its direction, dosen't make us any less fans. That's when some of you go full retard and call us "fake fans" for not jumping up and down, and finding that a VISUAL artist like Janet, hasn't delivered what made most of us fans to begin with.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's what i'm doing and that's why i'm fine with what's going on. I said i'd give her until February to show something like a new video or else i'd find something else to keep me entertained. I have other things to keep me entertained until Janet comes back. That's what all the other whiners should do lol. Notice I said whiners. People who say how they feel and whiners are 2 different things. You can say how you feel but to constantly bring it up is whining. Even though I know "Dammn Baby" is being shot i'm still not excited cause so far it's just word of mouth. When I see a clip or something else that is proof that's when i'll start getting anxious. Play video games, go to the movies, have a social life and hang out with friends or something until Janet comes back. 

how is it that even when I make clear I don't expect janet to sell Adele numbers, it still gets picked on as that. 

I used Adele as an example to make the point that albums can still sell. I don't care if it's rare or if she's the only one. The point is a market for albums sales still exists. 

Janet hasn't even tried to locate a market, she's only aimed this album at hardcore fans, and they are the only ones who have bought it. 

But what that has caused has actually meant alienation of her hardcore fans, because they haven't got any visuals or personality. Janet is a visual artist. Same way Michael was.. My point is, an album by a visual artist like janet needs visuals, just as much now in 2016 as before .  

• Upvote 1

I can already predict where,  and how this conversation about promo, album sales, Janet being a visual artist, Janet being indy, and all that jazz is going. We all sound like a broken record.

basically. It's been going on since this era began and it's late

• Upvote 1

No, the problem is, all you YES fans want to comment on every single damn post unhappy fans make, and make excuses YOU believe are justified. As I've stated before, if you're happy, good for you, but it dosen't mean we can't rebute them. Just becsuse we "aren't going to change anything" it dosen't mean that we shouldn't express our frustrations. Just because Janet is doing things differently, it dosen't mean we must like and accept them. Most importantly, not liking this era, or its direction, dosen't make us any less fans. That's when some of you go full retard and call us "fake fans" for not jumping up and down, and finding that a VISUAL artist like Janet, hasn't delivered what made most of us fans to begin with.

wow tug at their wigs a bit

how is it that even when I make clear I don't expect janet to sell Adele numbers, it still gets picked on as that. 

I used Adele as an example to make the point that albums can still sell. I don't care if it's rare or if she's the only one. The point is a market for albums sales still exists. 

Janet hasn't even tried to locate a market, she's only aimed this album at hardcore fans, and they are the only ones who have bought it. 

But what that has caused has actually meant alienation of her hardcore fans, because they haven't got any visuals or personality. Janet is a visual artist. Same way Michael was.. My point is, an album by a visual artist like janet needs visuals, just as much now in 2016 as before .  

I do agree there!!! Hardcore fans are all she has right now so you can't just leave them hanging cause once people lose interest it usually stays lost

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1