Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Janet's team sucked at promoting period. Notice i'm not saying Janet, i'm saying her team. They don't know how to promote shit

We noticed. Despite Janet is the captain of her team.. It's like saying "Janet's choreography is lacking... I'm not saying Janet" BUT SHE LITERALLY APPROVES EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING IT 

i dont really expect anything anymore I guess its easy to not be upset then. I do feel for European fans, I mean I got to see the show and will probably see it again. If the tour and album is all we get, Im still really happy about those projects they're great

• Upvote 2

I do agree there!!! Hardcore fans are all she has right now so you can't just leave them hanging cause once people lose interest it usually stays lost

no people come and go, they're fickle I saw this at the most recent Janet show, casual fans came back faces I didnt see before over the last decade came thru, Janet had/has an opportunity to engage those fans, shore up the fan base.

She proved she didn't need promo. If you're referring to Tour promo then that's another story. 

Per Gil: Wanna see her perform, buy a ticket

She proved tthat this wasn't actually for the fans, she wasn't into it, it was rushed, and she wasn't ready to tour- and, she's not been "listening."

• Upvote 1

She proved tthat this wasn't actually for the fans, she wasn't into it, it was rushed, and she wasn't ready to tour- and, she's not been "listening."

LMFAO she's wasn't into it? You don't create your own record label and sign distribution deals if you're not into it 

She was rushed? 7 years!!! 7 years we waited and she rushed into creating one of her two best albums of the early 2000s? :lmao: 

She wasn't ready to tour? You're talking out your ass

:lmao: if you honestly think Janet is going to  literally take advice from some random person NOT in the industry, then the joke's on you. She can listen without reacting. It's called "listening"

LMFAO she's wasn't into it? You don't create your own record label and sign distribution deals if you're not into it 

She was rushed? 7 years!!! 7 years we waited and she rushed into creating one of her two best albums of the early 2000s? :lmao: 

She wasn't ready to tour? You're talking out your ass

:lmao: if you honestly think Janet is going to  literally take advice from some random person NOT in the industry, then the joke's on you. She can listen without reacting. It's called "listening"

Yeah, I'm sure she started rehearsals for the tour 7 years ago.

An album alone is not an era. Especially for Janet, who's notorious for cancelling tours.

The album alone is all I wanted. Anything else is extra. 

The tour isn't canceled though.. It's like you people are ignoring her performing her tour in Dubai this past weekend and The states & Japan less than 4 months ago :lmao: wow

That's your opinion. The album alone is all I wanted. Anything else is extra. 

The tour isn't canceled though.. It's like you people are ignoring her performing her tour in Dubai this past weekend and The states & Japan less than 4 months ago :lmao: wow

Dubai, Japan, and otherwise is irrelevant to those fans who bought tickets, and non refundable airfare to go see her live. Instead, they're left with low quality video, and shitty audio of the tour. That's why performances are important. Not just an album. Just because a minority are a fan of her powerhouse vocals, and an album is sufficient for you, that's not reality for the majority of her fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

how is it that even when I make clear I don't expect janet to sell Adele numbers, it still gets picked on as that. 

I used Adele as an example to make the point that albums can still sell. I don't care if it's rare or if she's the only one. The point is a market for albums sales still exists. 

Janet hasn't even tried to locate a market, she's only aimed this album at hardcore fans, and they are the only ones who have bought it. 

But what that has caused has actually meant alienation of her hardcore fans, because they haven't got any visuals or personality. Janet is a visual artist. Same way Michael was.. My point is, an album by a visual artist like janet needs visuals, just as much now in 2016 as before .  

The problem with the lack of promotion and engagement is that her "market" mostly is not on twitter, IG, or Facebook.  She has fans that are the same age or older than her and alot of these people still rely on TV, radio and magazines to get their info.  Only a small potion of her fans are on social media. 

Janet doesn't have the backing of a record label. You should have known that from day ONE. 

You dont need the backing of a record label to talk to fans.  

She proved she didn't need promo. If you're referring to Tour promo then that's another story. 

Per Gil: Wanna see her perform, buy a ticket

Where was this proven.   Per Europe: No Promo, Low Sales Cancelled.   You wanna run that by me again on how logical your statements are.  

• Upvote 5

Dubai, Japan, and otherwise is irrelevant to those fans who bought tickets, and non refundable airfare to go see her live.

Instead, they're left with low quality video, and shitty audio of the tour. That's why performances are important. Not just an album. Just because a minority are a fan of her powerhouse vocals, and an album is sufficient for you, that's not reality for the majority of her fans.

Which is literally irrelevant to you :umm: Yet here you are complaining about her canceling dates you were never planning to go to #JodiLogic Are you their lawyer? Why are you defending their issues like it's yours :lmao: 

Im not understanding your logic. Let me get this straight...: A televised performance will heal European fans So they can download some shit quality, 4 minute performance and that'll make their money reappear and their disappointment go away? Idk.. Sounds like you, an American with actual dates, is only thinking about yourself  

But I don't worry about people I don't know. My date was postponed until August. I don't see you crying over it #AllDatesMatter

but seriously.. We all (aside from the few trolls on here) should appreciate the magic Janet has gave us over the past year... She didn't have to.. But she did. 

THANK YOU JANET

• Upvote 1

Which is literally irrelevant to you :umm: Yet here you are complaining about her canceling dates you were never planning to go to #JodiLogic Are you their lawyer? Why are you defending their issues like it's yours :lmao: 

Im not understanding your logic. Let me get this straight...: A televised performance will heal European fans So they can download some shit quality, 4 minute performance and that'll make their money reappear and their disappointment go away? 

I don't worry about people I don't know. My date was postponed until August. I don't see you crying over it #AllDatesMatter

but seriously.. We all (aside from the few trolls on here) should appreciate the magic Janet has gave us over the past year... She didn't have to.. But she did. 

THANK YOU JANET

Magic? LMAO. I give a crap for many reasons. She has cancelled Philly twice, and I'm expecting her to do it again. What goes on in Europe can be a reflexion of what may happen here in tbe states. "She didn't have to" is not an excuse for the crappiest era yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Magic? LMAO. I give a crap for many reasons. She has cancelled Philly twice, and I'm expecting her to do it again. What goes on in Europe can be a reflexion of what may happen here in tbe states. "She didn't have to" is not an excuse for the crappiest era yet.

You don't care about European fans Jodi.. You're more concern over a pointless performance. Want to see her perform? Buy a ticket

That's a negative way of looking at her tour and I cannot be apart of that. It's actually a stupid thing to say.. One could argue "what happened in The States/Dubai/Japan may happen there in Europe".

It means nothing but I said it like you did 

• Upvote 1

You don't care about European fans Jodi.. You're more concern over a pointless performance. Want to see her perform? Buy a ticket

That's a negative way of looking at her tour and I cannot be apart of that. It's actually a stupid thing to say.. One could argue "what happened in The States/Dubai/Japan may happen there in Europe".

It means nothing but I said it like you did 

The fact is that it has affected me, and I have a legitimate argument, you're just grasping at any frail straw to prove your pointless points. I'm not happy with the era, and nothing you say or do is going to change that. The only one that can change that is Janet. Not your kiss ass excuses.

Edited by Jodienda76

The problem with the lack of promotion and engagement is that her "market" mostly is not on twitter, IG, or Facebook.  She has fans that are the same age or older than her and alot of these people still rely on TV, radio and magazines to get their info.  Only a small potion of her fans are on social media. 

You dont need the backing of a record label to talk to fans.  

Where was this proven.   Per Europe: No Promo, Low Sales Cancelled.   You wanna run that by me again on how logical your statements are.  

wow when you put it like this you're correct