The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Not with singles tho.

Beyonce was scared to release singles cause she knows she doesn't have many good songs. She knows what happened last time she tried to release bs so she was kinda smart not to release any and make them buy the whole album to ensure sales cause if people would've heard the songs before she released it it probably wouldn't of sold as well
  • Upvote 2

Eh that'd be surprising, since the videos help push singles, and since the video's are all out. I can't see the singles doing much better than the 4 singles., but we'll see. XO's 1 of the 1's that deserve to do good (just like Love On Top did), but I don't feel a hot 100 #1 on anything

those are photoshoots of her stripped down whereas you have a live pic of her in costume.You made it seem like she was performing or something stripped down :fail:

Isn't that how she announced her new era, no? Thought we were all expecting some Stefani mess?

But ur right, she was doing the same ole repetitive nonsense on stage

jB37RiV53goGV.png

BEYONCE – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 26.620 (+ 1.897)

BEYONCE – XO: 15.308 (+ 2.047)f

XO is going #1! Bookmark this.

Maybe the R&B charts but Billboard Hot 100 won't touch Beyonce.. Haven't since 2008

Beyonce was scared to release singles cause she knows she doesn't have many good songs. She knows what happened last time she tried to release bs so she was kinda smart not to release any and make them buy the whole album to ensure sales cause if people would've heard the songs before she released it it probably wouldn't of sold as well

Probably? It wouldn't have

Eh that'd be surprising, since the videos help push singles, and since the video's are all out. I can't see the singles doing much better than the 4 singles., but we'll see. XO's 1 of the 1's that deserve to do good (just like Love On Top did), but I don't feel a hot 100 #1 on anything

LOL only Drunk in Love and XO are on Vevo. I don't think most consumers buy videos on itunes.

And I wouldn't say Videos drive singles. Streaming does, but as far as great visuals? Nah.

LOL only Drunk in Love and XO are on Vevo. I don't think most consumers buy videos on itunes.

And I wouldn't say Videos drive singles. Streaming does, but as far as great visuals? Nah.

If they bought the deluxe version of the album they got the videos? Idk how it worked.. I didn't buy it