The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

They're bitting but it needs more push, it's very much a praised song by critics, fans & the public, but it needs more push into the top 10 where it deserves to be.

It's not even certified Gold.. Meanwhile Beyonce sold a million copies of crap with no promo..

I guess Gaga found her Tour Opening act btw :shifty:

oh shit! :o

She should release the R Kelly video, then go Mariah style and shoot a video for the remix with Xtina and release that too. I have no problem with her milking this single out... it's getting such a good response and making new fans.

• Upvote 1

She should release the R Kelly video, then go Mariah style and shoot a video for the remix with Xtina and release that too. I have no problem with her milking this single out... it's getting such a good response and making new fans.

I agree. It's getting a lot of requests on the urban radio stations and they always play it in the dj mixes. That would be great if she did two videos for it