The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Isn't Lady Gaga an explicit content :umm:

well you know adding R.Kelly's explicitness takes it to another level. There's a rumor that it's supposed to be released tomorrow but I don't believe and there's another rumor that it's cancelled altogether. Now there's speculation that they're shooting the remix video with Xtina

Your input is always super Norman.

Super as in superfluous, unnecessary and unwanted.

tumblr_msvt578Er71qcjedfo1_400_zps821bb566.gif

YET, the new performance and the tons of press about it is bringing in more & more, and the video will too, now if the video had been out and the duet and remixes were from like 4 months ago, you'd have a point to make shade.

yes... That's great... Just admit y'all trying to make this song happen.. The entire world is ignoring this single... A Gaga single hasn't been this ignored by the entire world since 'Marry The Night' and it was her last single from the last album and certified gold in the USA :umm:

My point is.. What's the next single.. that's the song she should be focusing on

yes... That's great... Just admit y'all trying to make this song happen.. The entire world is ignoring this single... A Gaga single hasn't been this ignored by the entire world since 'Marry The Night' and it was her last single from the last album and certified gold in the USA :umm:

My point is.. What's the next single.. that's the song she should be focusing on

This song Deserves to happen, and the next single deserves to suffer until this 1 does. :coffee:

Not only is DWUW still rising all over the world, it's charted in the top 20 of almost every market that it's been released in.

The radio freeze has begun, this happens from December to January every year where current songs suffer due to holiday songs and end of the year countdowns, so spin gains will be very poor for most formats.

DWUW is #7 on pop radio, #30 on HAC, and #13 on rhythmic radio. It's #17 on iTunes. And #11 for overall airplay & #16 on the Billboard Hot 100. Once the video releases, it's bound to slay much harder.

xtina_gaga_EVERYTHING.gif

Yes.. Radio is pushing it.. But no ones buying.. And you have a valid point if it was released in December/late November but it's been on radio since October

It's not a late bloomer.. It's a bad song that radio/her label is trying desperately to cling to people but no one's catching the bait..

Yes.. Radio is pushing it.. But no ones buying.. And you have a valid point if it was released in December/late November but it's been on radio since October

It's not a late bloomer.. It's a bad song that radio/her label is trying desperately to cling to people but no one's catching the bait..

95% of current and rising songs will take a hit at this point due to the radio freeze (end of year countdowns and Christmas songs), it happens every year. Plain and simple.

Not only is DWUW still rising all over the world, it's charted in the top 20 of almost every market that it's been released in.

The radio freeze has begun, this happens from December to January every year where current songs suffer due to holiday songs and end of the year countdowns, so spin gains will be very poor for most formats.

DWUW is #7 on pop radio, #30 on HAC, and #13 on rhythmic radio. It's #17 on iTunes. And #11 for overall airplay & #16 on the Billboard Hot 100. Once the video releases, it's bound to slay much harder.

xtina_gaga_EVERYTHING.gif

BB is working their asses off to keep this song alive... so once the video is out they can make it a number 1 song

The single is a minor hit in some countries... but it's not rising all over the world at all

Do What U Want

#2 Norway

#2 Sweden

#4 Latvia

#6 Canada

#8 Denmark

#11 Cayman Islands

#11 Lithuania

#12 Slovakia

#13 El Salvador

#14 France

#17 United States

#17 United Kingdom

#17 United Arab Emirates

#18 Austria

#18 Luxembourg

#20 Ireland

#20 Italy

#20 Trinidad and Tobago

#21 Germany

#22 Finland

#22 Mexico

#23 Costa Rica

#24 Bahrain

#25 Lebanon

#25 Singapore

#27 Belarus

#27 Switzerland

#33 Greece

#35 Honduras

#36 Malta

#37 Cambodia

#38 Estonia

#39 Belgium

#41 Azerbaijan

#41 Netherlands

#43 Bulgaria

#45 Saudi Arabia

#48 Namibia

#52 Argentina

#52 Mauritius

#55 Spain

#56 Thailand

#60 Jordan

#60 Malaysia

#63 Brazil

#64 Czech Republic

#68 New Zealand

#70 Dominican Republic

#70 Guatemala

#70 South Africa

#78 Poland

#82 Colombia

#84 Turkey

#85 Nicaragua

#85 Turkmenistan

#87 Australia

#91 Peru

#98 Kyrgyzstan

#122 Taiwan

#125 Antigua and Barbuda

#129 Philippines

#131 Canada

#131 India

#133 Oman

#145 Barbados

#146 Uzbekistan

#148 Panama

#151 Ecuador

#164 Indonesia

#166 Paraguay

#166 Romania

#169 Hungary

#171 Chile

#176 Mongolia

#178 Ukraine

#194 United States

#195 Grenada

#196 Venezuela

#213 Qatar

#230 Nigeria

#232 Mozambique

#234 Hong Kong

#234 Russia

#251 Cyprus

#264 Israel

#278 Belize

#303 Egypt

#315 Japan

#318 Saint Kitts and Nevis

#339 Dominica

#349 Vietnam

#368 Armenia

Great.. That would still be valid if she didn't release in in October :umm:

So a song, released in October, that is still rising in December, isn't a current song?

I won't retype anything about the radio freeze, thanks Jarryl for comprehending! Almost every song will be affected on radio.

I don't see how it not being certified Gold yet means a thing when it's still rising. It WILL go Gold. It still has steam to pick up.

So a song, released in October, that is still rising in December, isn't a current song?

I won't retype anything about the radio freeze, thanks Jarryl for comprehending! Almost every song will be affected on radio.

I don't see how it not being certified Gold yet means a thing when it's still rising. It WILL go Gold. It still has steam to pick up.

here he is at it again. You know he picks out certain things to address. He hasn't addressed the radio freeze cause he knows it's true although he did kinda address it by saying it was released in October although it was the end of October. Also it had hardly any radio spins at the time. The spins didn't really start picking up til Mid November and then there were still xmas songs being played on the radio

You're welcome, the funny thing is this isn't even the 1st song that suffered this fate and then went #1 after the holidays, and like Joe just pointed out it was released the last week of October, thus it's chart success wasn't in October....thus it's really not even that old chart wise, it's great it got to the top 20 period. And with all that positive press the Xtina performance brought in, it's not going down anytime soon really. But yea when you hate a song everyone loves you can't see/accept that, I mean I can, but then again I do understand my opinion doesn't translate into everything beyond my control (all the time anyway).

Who said anything about current? This isn't about it being current.

I'm sure it will.. Then die off shortly after