Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Any artist who dances and has a dick and balls yall claim BITES off of Michael Jackson hard. whether it be music or dancing...its tired at this point.

Lies so you can keep that one. Only people i've ever said BITES off of Michael was Justin, Usher, and Chris Brown and no one else and there's plenty of others that dance but only those 3 are the only ones that i've said copy off of him but where is the lie in that? There ain't one. :)

Lies so you can keep that one. Only people i've ever said BITES off of Michael was Justin, Usher, and Chris Brown and no one else and there's plenty of others that dance but only those 3 are the only ones that i've said copy off of him but where is the lie in that? There ain't one. :)

and Omari and every other male artist who dances...dont worry..u aint the only one. :)

. MJ has influenced the world... So you're not saying much.. Every male artist that's pop or R&b have bitten off MJ

Well there you go...you said it yourself. IDK why Dayz would even like your post when he didn't like the fact that many say others copy Michael :mellow:

and Omari and every other male artist who dances...dont worry..u aint the only one. :)

I know I ain't the only one cause I ain't one of 'em period. I already named the 3 who I said bite off Michael and that's it. You just added Omari yourself :)

Take Back the Night is a MJ rip off, and not even a current innovation.....he came back with what? some half ass long winded songs that sound like pieces of shit? And folks were checking for him so tough they rushed out to buy his shit....boy shit yo ass down...we have Black artists out here doing and writing better shit. Miguel anyone?

Take Back the Night is a MJ rip off, and not even a current innovation.....he came back with what? some half ass long winded songs that sound like pieces of shit? And folks were checking for him so tough they rushed out to buy his shit....boy shit yo ass down...we have Black artists out here doing and writing better shit. Miguel anyone?

Miguel has the top selling album of 2013? Nah.. Lessors anyone

And JT ain't for you

JT isn't innovative.. Never was.. But he's hott hott hott and can sell records.. Miguel can sell out wrestling rings

Miguel has the top selling album of 2013? Nah.. Lessors anyone

And JT ain't for you

JT isn't innovative.. Never was.. But he's hott hott hott and can sell records.. Miguel can sell out wrestling rings

not even...he's still an opening act at this point. >_< Drake is gonna be here Oct 8th..and Miguel is opening for him of ALL PPL..that's an odd pair to me.. :umm: but I'm goin, the lil fuck is a good performer tho..but mainly becuz of Drake ..his concert was incredible last year! :excited: Did you say you caught his last tour?

not even...he's still an opening act at this point. >_< Drake is gonna be here Oct 8th..and Miguel is opening for him of ALL PPL..that's an odd pair to me.. :umm: but I'm goin, the lil fuck is a good performer tho..but mainly becuz of Drake ..his concert was incredible last year! :excited: Did you say you caught his last tour?

No I didn't go to his tour.. I wouldn't

he released the full single ...TODAY

Sounds like a Thriller leftover. Listening to this and Fine China, I can say Justin as a decent ear for lyrics, instruments and song structure.

But this is why I find it hard to go hard for many male artists. They really need to evolve from Michael Jackson. Many of these male artists aren't original enough anymore.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a Thriller leftover. Listening to this and Fine China, I can say Justin as a decent ear for lyrics, instruments and song structure.

But this is why I find it hard to go hard for many male artists. They really need to evolve from Michael Jackson. Many of these male artists aren't original enough anymore.

and the comments on youtube are from folks that are JT fans that got the email to go to youtube to hear the song, they all acting like he really came with it, its a simple Michael jackson pop song....and he running with it. When he said he was ready to return to music, I thought he was bringing something fresh to the table, and he didnt, he recycled Cry Me a River again, and wrote some basic songs, and the shit ran too long

and the comments on youtube are from folks that are JT fans that got the email to go to youtube to hear the song, they all acting like he really came with it, its a simple Michael jackson pop song....and he running with it. When he said he was ready to return to music, I thought he was bringing something fresh to the table, and he didnt, he recycled Cry Me a River again, and wrote some basic songs, and the shit ran too long

JT ain't for you...

Mirrors, Lyrically & production wise, is the best song on the radio... that's not about sex.. which is rare.. that right there is being fresh

. MJ has influenced the world... So you're not saying much.. Every male artist that's pop or R&amp;b have bitten off MJ

It's true. Mj, Janet, Madge and Whitney really set the blueprint for today's artists. No one has really changed the game like them but I still enjoy what Bey, Usher and JT put fourth. It may be a while before someone comes and changes the game up again

It's true. Mj, Janet, Madge and Whitney really set the blueprint for today's artists. No one has really changed the game like them but I still enjoy what Bey, Usher and JT put fourth. It may be a while before someone comes and changes the game up again

not first single worthy if you ask me.. but JT doesn't release his best first (unlike most artist)

I agree.. all of those people you named have put forth a following. Men following MJ, Black women following Janet, White women no vocals - Madonna, Powerhouse vocalists - Whitney (kind of)... Justin is just being Justin imo.. This doesn't sound like a rehash MJ joint.. MJ didn't write most of his 80s songs (excluding BAD). So they could have been given to anyone

I think JT's new song has an 80s vibe to it and because he's so talented, like MJ was in the 90s and before, people want to compare