The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite moments were the intro, "Holiday," "Vogue," "Like A Virgin/Love Spent," and "Like a Prayer." I'm not the biggest fan of the karate routine for "I'm Addicted" but the song is ridiculous live, it deserves mentioning too. She let a fan write a four-letter word on her back after "Human Nature," that was new. And she definitely engaged the crowd, idk where people get that from at all. We were hype and she loved it.

I'll probably never see this type of concert again without a VIP package either, hers was really nice.

:tear: To whoever else is going, it is beyond worth it. She was fucking incredible.

I had a friend that went to the Chicago show and he is a huge Madonna fan, and I mean HUGE, like me and Janet. He said it was her best show yet, and he has been to pretty much all of them. I wondered was it better than COADF, because I didn't see that show live but that show looked very impressive. Of the Madonna shows I have seen I have to admit my fav was Sticky and Sweet, maybe because I was so close to her ...I was close to her on the Drowned World tour too, but I don't know Madonna's shows just take you higher, the energy is higher, its just crazy ...hard to describe

I had a friend that went to the Chicago show and he is a huge Madonna fan, and I mean HUGE, like me and Janet. He said it was her best show yet, and he has been to pretty much all of them. I wondered was it better than COADF, because I didn't see that show live but that show looked very impressive. Of the Madonna shows I have seen I have to admit my fav was Sticky and Sweet, maybe because I was so close to her ...I was close to her on the Drowned World tour too, but I don't know Madonna's shows just take you higher, the energy is higher, its just crazy ...hard to describe

I thought it was her best before I even went and now I definitely agree, at the very least for her performing skills. I know what you mean. :lol: Damn are lucky to have seen Drowned World.

The stage is much less mammoth in person though, even considering my seat. idk if that's natural or not.

I'm so happy you had a good time Kenny ^_^

Thanku thanku!

I thought it was her best before I even went and now I definitely agree, at the very least for her performing skills. I know what you mean. :lol: Damn are lucky to have seen Drowned World.

The stage is much less mammoth in person though, even considering my seat. idk if that's natural or not.

Thanku thanku!

No the tours I saw her on were huge, like Drowned World she had so much shit her tour boxes were in the halls of the arena marked "Madonna" I was like bitch over packed :asham:

Thanku thanku!

I was at the Drowned World taping, I remember they had these cameras that would fly over your head and that show was packed. Some people sitting close got into a fight over something Madonna threw out into the crowd and got put out. Someone threw a red velvet cape on her stage she kicked that shit off like I don't need that and I'm still the queen. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

yes Papa Smurf is old enough to know they don't sound the same.....Tina Marie? :rolleyes:

I didn't say they sound the same. I said Everybody has a Teena Marie vibe to it - Teena could easily have sung that song and it would fit right into her collection alongside Behind The Groove and I Need Your Lovin.

I didn't say they sound the same. I said Everybody has a Teena Marie vibe to it - Teena could easily have sung that song and it would fit right into her collection alongside Behind The Groove and I Need Your Lovin.

Listen to those two songs again... Both songs are funky while Everybody was done with a beat machine..

It could fit in with Taylor Dayne or Jody Watley.

Listen to those two songs again... Both songs are funky while Everybody was done with a beat machine..

It could fit in with Taylor Dayne or Jody Watley.

*listens again*... Teena could easily have sung that song and it would fit right into her collection alongside Behind The Groove and I Need Your Lovin.