The Official 55th Annual Grammy Awards Thread

TwistedElegance™

Why isn't Britney there, doesn't she have a top 10 single out? Would've been entertaining to see her attempt to perform lol.

Why would Christina be there? Thats really stupid, her album flopped more than likely she's back @ the

LOFL @ the child thinking Xtina shade would send me acting like a fool, sorry, she's not my fave, thats Janet.

Beyonce introduced Justin Timberlake.

Nah he means the 1 who's the only 1 in her generation to be listed on the same lists of best vocalists with legends...Christina. (I didn't even know that fact till a few days ago...yay ;) ) So technically that does make her the lead voice of her generation.

Why isn't Britney there, doesn't she have a top 10 single out? Would've been entertaining to see her attempt to perform lol.

Why would Christina be there? Thats really stupid, her album flopped more than likely she's back @ the

LOFL @ the child thinking Xtina shade would send me acting like a fool, sorry, she's not my fave, thats Janet.

Nah he means the 1 who's the only 1 in her generation to be listed on the same lists of best vocalists with legends...Christina. (I didn't even know that fact till a few days ago...yay ;) )

I'm not doing this with you tonight :coffee: She's a talent show judge, that's it. That will be the best shot she has at a legacy... syndication.

I'm not doing this with you tonight :coffee: She's a talent show judge, that's it. That will be the best shot she has at a legacy... syndication.

So's Britney Spears & Mariah, And her being the biggest selling female artist of 99 & 03 and being literally listed as the voice of her generation says otherwise, it's ok if you don't agree, I still loves ya ;)

Anyway who was your fave performance of the night

So's Britney Spears & Mariah, And her being the biggest selling female artist of 99 & 03 and being literally listed as the voice of her generation says otherwise, it's ok if you don't agree, I still loves ya ;)

Anyway who was your fave performance of the night

Britney's been a cultural icon since like... 99 when she came out. Mariah is the best selling female artist of all time. The only place Xtina is listed as being the voice of her generation is on this board by you nuts.

I loved Mumford and Sons, I didn't see Rihanna yet... waiting for a link but I'm sure she killed it.

Taylor Swift can die in a fucking fire :coffee:

Britney's been a cultural icon since like... 99 when she came out. Mariah is the best selling female artist of all time. The only place Xtina is listed as being the voice of her generation is on this board by you nuts.

I loved Mumford and Sons, I didn't see Rihanna yet... waiting for a link but I'm sure she killed it.

Taylor Swift can die in a fucking fire :coffee:

LOL check Rolling Stones list of "100 Greatest Singers", she's literally the only 1 on there in her age group, (HONESTLY shocked Bey, P!nk, Alicia & Kelly weren't at least included) Im not satisfied with her or Mariah being placed as low as they are but Im happy they were smart enough to include both of them.

I liked Mumford & sons too, my sister's obsessed with them so I thought I'd see whats up. And I got ya hook up, well Trent does http://thelavalizard...s-performances/

OMG THAT WAS SO AUKWARD, she is not meant for theatrics, you could see her coordinating in her head with every step she took and it showed in her voice too, that was NOT hot.

This year was much better than the last two.

I enjoyed Taylor, Rihanna, Kelly, the Marley tribute, and Justin. I didn't see the last 45 minutes.

SLAYlicia and Maroon 5 did a wonderful job together. Eat that Bew and Ralfee! :P

Quite puzzled by Frank's performance (watched on YouTube), but it wasn't horrible. I could have done without Wiz Khalifa in Miguel's performance.

How come no one stood up for Taylor Bitch?

Cause they hate her guts. But as quiet as its kept, she knows they hate her guts but the bitch stay writing hits, collecting checks and winning awards so she doesn't even care. Her performance was one of the better performances of the night IMO. I would place it above frances ocean, miranda lambert and elton john. Meanwhile, Taylor wasn't even pressed. Homegirl was dancing and singing along to all the other artist that took the stage. I love her! :yahoo:

I thought it was just me. Janelle even stood up for them and showed support after their wack ass performance and s he couldn't even get a fuckin shout out. Shit aint cool.

Well shit, I guess that makes three times technically. They snubbed her out of a performance too, considering that they didn't perform their most popular/nominated song. I mean, you thank random people in the audience but don't acknowledge your collaborating artist?

It was foul, but she handled it with class.

Well shit, I guess that makes three times technically. They snubbed her out of a performance too, considering that they didn't perform their most popular/nominated song. I mean, you thank random people in the audience but don't acknowledge your collaborating artist?

It was foul, but she handled it with class.

She did, but secretly I wanted Cindi Mayweather to go awf.