The Official 55th Annual Grammy Awards Thread

TwistedElegance™

Oh, but she's irrelevant..fat and irrelevant...oh, but she got money..

I'll take irrelevant and rich over relevant and broke any day of the week. I mean, who wants to be a factor when you aint got a dime to spend. That was TLC in 1995. Its 2013. :coffee:

And being rich makes you a factor by default. :yep:

• Upvote 1

this is the same person that said beyonce's half time show was the best ever -_-

smh lol

Beyonce introduced Justin Timberlake.

Beyonce ain't the voice of nobody's damn generation. When will the fuckery stop? :lol:

Britney's been a cultural icon since like... 99 when she came out. Mariah is the best selling female artist of all time. The only place Xtina is listed as being the voice of her generation is on this board by you nuts.

I loved Mumford and Sons, I didn't see Rihanna yet... waiting for a link but I'm sure she killed it.

Taylor Swift can die in a fucking fire :coffee:

You mean Madonna right? :unsure:

These kids this generation throw titles around so easily :sigh: They don't want to work for anything, or pay dues. They got a new queen of pop every week. It's ridiculous.

The NERVE.....this coming from a nutsack hugger who tries so hard to associate Usher with being KING. And if you read I didnt say JT was royalty.I said that's how they were treating him. Now u can be mad..throw a fit or say whatever u want to say but Grammy nite confirmed the anticipation for JT and the position he holds.

These kids this generation throw titles around so easily :sigh: They don't want to work for anything, or pay dues. They got a new queen of pop every week. It's ridiculous.

I can't believe Rihanna has more Grammys than Janet .....its just that silly ....these chicks aint been in the game long enough and haven't done nearly as much, they try, put out an album every year they didn't write and call it art :sigh:
  • Upvote 1

I can't believe Rihanna has more Grammys than Janet .....its just that silly ....these chicks aint been in the game long enough and haven't done nearly as much, they try, put out an album every year they didn't write and call it art :sigh:

Diana Ross did that too in the 60's & 70's, multiple albums a year, every year, and NO writting credits, Rihanna has more writting credits than Diana Ross.It's the way of the industry, not all songwriters can sing or are at least entertaining, and not every singer can write music. She earns my respect by not lying about what she did & didn't write.

Diana Ross did that too in the 60's & 70's, multiple albums a year, every year, and NO writting credits, Rihanna has more writting credits than Diana Ross.It's the way of the industry, not all songwriters can sing or are at least entertaining, and not every singer can write music. She earns my respect by not lying about what she did & didn't write.

Diana's royalty status has always been debatable :coffee:

The NERVE.....this coming from a nutsack hugger who tries so hard to associate Usher with being KING. And if you read I didnt say JT was royalty.I said that's how they were treating him. Now u can be mad..throw a fit or say whatever u want to say but Grammy nite confirmed the anticipation for JT and the position he holds.

At the end of the day I'm aware that Usher is not the King Of Pop. I only say it in fun and to cause drama amongst the forums :rolleyes: At the end of the day I'm only here for Michael & Janet

Some of you on the other hand actually believe in your delusions :umm: Need I remind folks of the under throwing people were doing when the buses came toward Janet & JT

• Upvote 1

At the end of the day I'm aware that Usher is not the King Of Pop. I only say it in fun and to cause drama amongst the forums :rolleyes: At the end of the day I'm only here for Michael & Janet

Some of you on the other hand actually believe in your delusions :umm:Need I remind folks of the under throwing people were doing when the buses came toward Janet & JT

sad and fuckin' pathetic wasn't it? smh
  • Upvote 1