The TLC thread

RedSimba

I don't think she has a case tbh. She did give them fucked up contracts. She knows that. She did allegedly get approached by TLC to 'contribute' to this...she allegedly refused. Defamation of character? IF it's true then it's not defamation imo. So I don't see how she has grounds to sue unless she goes down the 'I found them I should get a cut' route but even then - TLC bought themselves out away from her so I don't think she can.

4.5 Million viewers

-Cable's highest rated original movie of 2013

-Vh1's highest rated original movie EVER

-The highest rated telecast on Vh1 in five years

-55% of the tweets last, related to the TLC biopic. Over two million tweets (four times the amount for the next talked about program of Monday Night Football)

Wow I don't think VH1 knew it was going to be that big. The film should have been longer. They left out left eye and her girls from the diversion center holding guns to Clive's face. And puffy calling the cops.

• Upvote 1

Wow I don't think VH1 knew it was going to be that big. The film should have been longer. They left out left eye and her girls from the diversion center holding guns to Clive's face. And puffy calling the cops.

He called the cops?? The nerve :umm:

Watching this biopic had me in my feelings. A few things I didn't know:

Chili had an abortion

Left Eye was from Philly?

Pebbles was a TRUE BITCH

The group stormed Clive Davis' office.. :lmao:

Overall, this was a great biopic. Lil Mama was great as Left Eye..the acting was alright. I was singing along to all those classics. :tear: "Baby Baby Baby" brought back so many memories.. :tear:

I'm going to buy "20" when I get home tonight. :cheer:

so basically you aint know shit

Sales of TLC's '20' Surge by 200%, Could Hit Top 20 on Billboard 200

TLC's new greatest hits album "20" is set to fly into the top 20 of the Billboard 200 chart next week.

Industry sources say the set might sell around 15,000 to 20,000 copies by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, Oct. 27. That could represent at least a 200% gain over last week's sales, when it debuted at No. 72 with 5,000 sold (according to Nielsen SoundScan).

The gain was triggered by VH1's premiere of its biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" on Oct. 21. Its bow scored nearly 4.5 million viewers, according to Nielsen, making it VH1's highest-rated original movie ever.

According to VH1, "CrazySexyCool" is also the No. 1 original cable movie of the year among adults and women 18-49. It also logged a 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demo.

"20" was released on Tuesday, Oct. 15, and features 13 previously-released hits, along with one new song, "Meant to Be." The act was last in the top 20 with 2002's "3D" album, which debuted and peaked at No. 6 on the Nov. 30, 2012 chart.

http://www.billboard....twitter<br />_____________________________________________________________________________________

:yahoo::w00t: :yahoo: GO GIRLS! Great accomplishment for a GH/soundtrack album!

And in "Pebbles Stay Mad" news, her daughter's ready to fight Chili apparently lol.

tlc31.png?w=491&h=271

Also I saw this on LA & Pebbles Son's Twitter and I WAS DYIN

Aaron Reid@RockstarReid22 Oct

I love my true supporters and fans. And people who love my family for what they've done. Greatness forever. #ReidHistory

GOGO@LovelyWerk22 Oct

@RockstarReid Raping and pimping artists,slothfulness and over indulgence... yeah great legacy

DianaICantDeath-vi.gif

Aww Ashley, how cute...you're ready to fight your mother's battles over something from 20 years ago? If ANYTHING, Chilli should be the one that's mad. Sit down and be merry that your mother got shine from this movie, because let's be real, since TLC let her go, your mother hasn't been in the spotlight, except in relation to the group that she took funds from!

• Upvote 1