The TLC thread

RedSimba

BEST TLC INTERVIEW I'VE SEEN IN YEARS

.I.LOVE.DEM! I LOVE T so damn much, I didn't know that Pebbles tried to take the name (T-Boz "We had to pay a million a letter, 3million dollars....and Pebbles wanna say she aint get no money from us") and that she kicked Chili out at some point. Hell I got my life from the DJ saying "Was Pebbles really that bad, or was that enhanced for the movie" and Chili said "We actually toned her for the movie"!!!

RIGHT!!!!! I wish it was like The Jacksons & The Temptations and flat out just 4 hours, and maybe 2 days (Today would've been OOTTLCT & CSC, tomorrow should've been Fanmail & 3D to Today) For what it was it was done really well.

You ain't the only one

@KekeMIA11h

#CrazySexyCool should've been about 4 hours. Y'all know The Jackson's An American Dream was a week long. ☝️

:lmao:

I want to watch it! I'mma download it tonight.

• Upvote 2

Pebbles daughter threatened Chilli on Twitter last nite "oh, wait til I run into you again, honey!"

She was goin back and forth, arguing with TLC fans. They was dragging the fuck outta her, right along with her mom.

Pebbles son said "I didn't like the way they potrayed my mom" ...somebody tweeted "Why,it was TLC's money that paid for your Fat Ass Super Sweet Sixteen party!!"

4.5 Million viewers

-Cable's highest rated original movie of 2013

-Vh1's highest rated original movie EVER

-The highest rated telecast on Vh1 in five years

-55% of the tweets last, related to the TLC biopic. Over two million tweets (four times the amount for the next talked about program of Monday Night Football)

• Upvote 2

:asham: yes.. They need to stay in their lane or accept the fact that their mother was sketchy

That's what I'm sayin. Yall already knew what was coming. Yall knew ur moms was gonna get DRAGGED all up and down twitter but what's crazy is TLC reached out to Pebbles to help create the portrayal of "Pebbles" in the movie. They was being nice by tryna throw the bitch a bone to make it more "fair" but she declined to.participate sooooo you can't be mad at how you were portrayed. That bitch juss wants to have a reason to sue.

4.5 Million viewers

-Cable's highest rated original movie of 2013

-Vh1's highest rated original movie EVER

-The highest rated telecast on Vh1 in five years

-55% of the tweets last, related to the TLC biopic. Over two million tweets (four times the amount for the next talked about program of Monday Night Football)

I wonder how many DVR'ed like I did?

But that is amazing! Truly a legendary group.

The movie was very well done for a cable music station. Lil Mama slayed to the heavens with her performance. She needs to focus on acting as her priority now. All the ladies did well. However, they did not detail LA Reid's involvement in their finanacial problems and thats not right. He was married to pebbles and had his hand all up and through the pot as well. he actually made more money off of TLC than Peppbles and the girls. So he should have gotten dragged too.

Pebbles children have the right to feel some type of way because that is their mother. Rhonda Ross flashed on mary wilson once after mary wrote her tell all book. However, much of what was said about pebbles in that film was common knowledge. They did indeed do those girls wrong. But when TLC offered to let her have some imput she turned them down. So now it is what it is.Release a formal statement and take legal action if need be, but please don't try it with social media because you will just get dragged.

• Upvote 1