The TLC thread

RedSimba

Am i the only one hew actually loves 3D? that album has some serious gems there but everyone keeps forgetting or not mentioning at all

Nope. I love 3D!

You need some ginseng for your pingping

The intro, Quickie, Girl Talk (yes I love it), Damaged, So So Dumb, Hands Up, Turntable. That was a strong album imo.

Hold up, why did they drop "20" today? Its alot of hype and anticipation surrounding this movie so why not drop the album next tuesday,which is the day after the premiere of the movie. Capitalizing on that wuld seem like an even better marketing strategy. They will be "the talk" next week.

They will be "the talk" next week.

Yeah.. Bc you know how the people love their 90s has beanz

I can't say too much about TLC in their thread but no ones buying this complication much like no one bought the other two.. (Like they need more than one greatest hits albums in the first place)

Don't be delusional Dayz.. You look like a Brandy, Xtina fan..

They should have released to two weeks before Xmas

When I said "the talk" .. you act as if I'm saying they are gonna be BACK!!! I meant as in making a lil noise.Every lil bit counts for a "has been". Hence to me saying they should have waited to release the week of the movie. Which wuld help more than not. You take these posts on the forum a bit too seriously and that's apparent due to my Twitter dm's ..yeah, find a new hobby ..sooner than later. Not a good look Mr.I'm Bored

When I said "the talk" .. you act as if I'm saying they are gonna be BACK!!! I meant as in making a lil noise.Every lil bit counts for a "has been". Hence to me saying they should have waited to release the week of the movie. Which wuld help more than not. You take these posts on the forum a bit too seriously and that's apparent due to my Twitter dm's ..yeah, find a new hobby ..sooner than later. Not a good look Mr.I'm Bored

Mmmm "they'll talk" sounds like a lot of people especially since you claim there is "hype" and "anticipation" surrounding this "movie"... And let's not overestimate their current status.. The album will be out anyways in time for the "movie" and it will only "boost" the sales of this "3rd complication album of the past decade from the same group" plus Katy Perry will be out next week

Yeah I told you to vote for MJ AND Mariah off Survivor via Twitter.. So those DMs aren't that scandalous as you make them out to be.. And I'm not taking anything in this thread... serious

Why find a new hobby when the one I have is sooo satisfying

tumblr_llvkv2SMbs1qbn691_zpsb24a5362.gif

What I didn't know is that they're the reason Pebbles quit the industry & became a minister lol, couldn't face the music...

I always liked 3D more than Fanmail as complete albums, Fanmail is the album with the most filler to me, 3D has some too, and OOTTLCT has like 1 song I deem filler.

Yup, she's the reason they went Bankrupt, and she's HURT (her words) that they ruined her reputation in the industry telling (the truth) their story. LOL For funny thing is she publically has said she thinks they were lying about being broke just so they could have an excuse to fire her...........the things people will convince themselves of lol :lmao:

OH YEA, and she blames them for her divorce from LA Reid because he took their side= B.I.T.T.E.R.! That's when she went to JESUS!!!

And to me that shows that she was the dirty 1, cause LA has done pleanty of artists dirty too, he could've easily took up with her because of his reputation lol.