R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

OK I don't know where the original thread is and I already looked twice this week, but WE GOTTA TALK

We havent talked at all about how Season 1 went from calm sweet with a dash of hood rat drama, to now they fuckin Real R&B housewives up in this bitch, I LOVE IT, OMG, it's soooo good, and I look at Nicci Gilbert completely different, she caused SOOO much drama this season and is just a mess, BUT......I need yall to see Syleena Jonson Read this bitch to her face for all her life and how much she's worth Syleena WENT INNNNNNNN, FOR A GOOD LAUGH........WATCH THIS

SYLEENA MUTHA FUCKIN JONHSON...... "You're gonna look a mess with them black gums & all....and them knock ass knees, thank you & good night"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whew, I laugh so hard at that, but now for real discussion. Syleena was 100% right, Nicci is the common denominator, WATCH season 1 & 2, if drama's going on....Nicci aint far at all, and most times she's in the middle of it...and on the wrong side. And that read was well desserved and a long time comming....bout dem knees too.

OK I don't know where the original thread is and I already looked twice this week, but WE GOTTA TALK

We havent talked at all about how Season 1 went from calm sweet with a dash of hood rat drama, to now they fuckin Real R&B housewives up in this bitch, I LOVE IT, OMG, it's soooo good, and I look at Nicci Gilbert completely different, she caused SOOO much drama this season and is just a mess, BUT......I need yall to see Syleena Jonson Read this bitch to her face for all her life and how much she's worth Syleena WENT INNNNNNNN, FOR A GOOD LAUGH........WATCH THIS

SYLEENA MUTHA FUCKIN JONHSON...... "You're gonna look a mess with them black gumes & all....and them knock ass knees, thank you & good night"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whew, I laugh so hard at that, but now for real discussion. Syleena was 100% right, Nicci is the common denominator, WATCH season 1 & 2, if drama's going on....Nicci aint far at all, and most times she's in the middle of it...and on the wrong side. And that read was well desserved and a long time comming....bout dem knees too.

Syleena was right but she was wrong as hell goin in on her like that and then called her ass a man with a wig on :lol: Nicci deserved to get a lashing but not that bad. First I thought she was a bitch but when Syleena buried her alive I kinda felt sorry for her

Syleena was right but she was wrong as hell goin in on her like that and then called her ass a man with a wig on :lol: Nicci deserved to get a lashing but not that bad. First I thought she was a bitch but when Syleena buried her alive I kinda felt sorry for her

Yea....but Nicci did put a block on her money (for those not following the show, in season 1 when they were friends, Syleena put together a workout video, and Nicci was apart of it, and then they fell out and Nicci wouldn't/WONT sign the release form so Syleena couldn't sell it, and then had to completely reshoot it costing more money). So...with THAT in consideration, and Syleena aint exactly a million dollar name...maybe even a thousand is too much for any of them really, it's a big deal and blow.

I do on 1 side feel bad for Nicci cause it's like she means well but she just got TOOO much attitude and is TOO bossy, and she wants to be in control of everything & everyone around her, and if someone resists, it's a fight brewing.

Was that Keke saying 'thats low'??

Yessir she did, Angie, Keke & Monifah are my top Faves (Faith Too, but she fuckin left in the middle of the season, and she kept them chicks calm for most of season 1, and Angie tried to take her place & FAILED lol, but I just love & dig Faith). I like Syleena but she can be a bit much, give her a inch, and she'll take a mile. I don't like Latocha, and I don't like Nicci (Im ok with Nicci sometimes tho) but like all the caddy reality shows, my fave scenes are when they are all loving each other and theres no drama/tension between them....thats what most of Season 1 was really lol.

I know they have the full episodes on Youtube, are you able to get them over seas?

On a different subject, I don't know if we've discussed this before when discussing these women......but um............Keke Wyatt.............can outsang every chick on this show in terms of range, like DAMN, that chick just naturally HAS it vocally, she got 99 problems but her voice aint 1, that chick could sing ANY/EVERYThing, and she stans for Mariah lol.

Can we discuss this?!?!?.........and Syleena's shade? LOL

i'm lookin forward to the la cast. i want to watch jsut for chante moore

Dawns ma homegirl, and she prety much said........she's confirmed the drama on their season is pretty huge. My question is tho......why the chick from City High? Like can we talk POINTLESS? Dawn was apart of 1 of the biggest girl groups of all time,Chante Moore had hits and crazy vocal range and a huge R&B fanbase (LOVE HER), Kelly Price had hit's, and fans, Lil Mo has hit's, Michel'le has hit's......the girl from City High.....had that 1 City High album and 2 hits......Nicci Gilbert at least had 2 hit albums with Brownstone and mega hits with them.

Here's the 10 min sneak peek of the LA 1

Um.......Lil Mo is TRIPPIN with that "Beyonce's here (raises hand up high) I need to get there, but I need to have the machine behind me" Chick you are in yo 40s Beyonce got "there" in her teens & 20's, Lil Mo is in her mid 30's....stop playin and just make some good music girl. Cause popularity wise it aint in ya cards girl...content wise maybe but, vocally & popularity wise it aint happenin.

Michel'le's voice................................................the fuck LOL, I CANT, BUT WHEN SHE SANNNNNNNNNNNNNGS WOOOOOOO She needs to just sing EVERYTHING lol.

Dawns ma homegirl, and she prety much said........she's confirmed the drama on their season is pretty huge. My question is tho......why the chick from City High? Like can we talk POINTLESS? Dawn was apart of 1 of the biggest girl groups of all time,Chante Moore had hits and crazy vocal range and a huge R&B fanbase (LOVE HER), Kelly Price had hit's, and fans, Lil Mo has hit's, Michel'le has hit's......the girl from City High.....had that 1 City High album and 2 hits......Nicci Gilbert at least had 2 hit albums with Brownstone and mega hits with them.

She did have that one song with Wyclef...didn't it flop tho?

Tbh they're all flops. This show is like the UKs 'The Big Reunion'.

Yes that was a flop too, top 20 on the R&B charts but still...not even a top 10 on the R&B charts(=flop) but that does bring up a good point she did do features...not successfully in terms of establishing herself but she's worked with alot of big names

They are, but it's just, theres levels of flop artists, like the show seems to represent people who have had some kind of minimal pop success at 1 point or another, but a large amount of R&B success, and Claudette......well...she had that 1 City High song that was a pop top 10, and then that 1 City High song that was a R&B top 10, in a cast of women who in today's mainstream pop industry are nobodies, she's invisible, like she needs to be kissing whoever hooked her up with this jobs ass like its what her lips were made for, and she has to bring the drama or crazy or funny like it's her only shot cause of that cast shes the lessor in terms of fame & success.

Its like Keke Wyatt on the Atlanta, home girl has no kind of success on the pop charts, and her biggest success on the R&B charts are all features, But, SHE BRINGS THAT KOOKOO CRAZY SILLY (borderline scary) to the show, she's needed, Claudette better had been taking notes lol

Have you seen much of this show yet Bu? I can see you really liking it and getting into most of their music (I now have almost every chick on both the LA & ATL casts catalog.............except Lil Mo..........never been a huge fan of hers, don't dislike her, but never got the hype really, maybe havent heard the right song by her yet.)

I haven't seen any of the show tbh. I was going to start before season 1 because Faith was in it but I never got round to it. I know I'd like their music - I like them all tbh - but I just love shading people these days LOL.

Lil Mo is ok - she's more of a features artist tbh. I couldn't listen to her solo. She has a good hook voice (Can't Let You Go, Thugs Nature etc).

On a different subject, I don't know if we've discussed this before when discussing these women......but um............Keke Wyatt.............can outsang every chick on this show in terms of range, like DAMN, that chick just naturally HAS it vocally, she got 99 problems but her voice aint 1, that chick could sing ANY/EVERYThing, and she stans for Mariah lol.

Can we discuss this?!?!?.........and Syleena's shade? LOL

I don't wanna discuss Syleena's shade. I'd never do that to someone I was friends with in front of a group of people no matter how mad I was

• 2 weeks later...

My thought of the gals on R&B Divas LA

Kelly: from last night I like her...but I can see her being drama for some reason, sweet as she is...idk, Im getting a lil Nicci vibe from her, hope I'm wrong

Chante: Just what I expected & already knew about her, she's funny & sweet, and got some bitterness about the divorce

Dawn: MA GIRL, Im just so happy she got to clear her name, everybody wanna say she left EV (both times) because she hated the girls, but no, she didn't have shit to show for how busy they were, there was NO money there or oppertunity for them to grow and she wanted more, I get it. It showed the world also that she's a sweetheart (something I also know personally lol)

Lil Mo: I DONT LIKE HER LOL, like she's funny but she's like trying too hard to "Tamar/Nene" herself up, which automatically tells me she's gonna be drama. Im not digging the vibe from her.

Michel'le : YESSS I LOVED HER, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HER! She seems so sweet & supportive and real. I can't wait to see more of her....but that talkin voice still LOL BUT WHEN SHE SANG SOMETHING IN MY HEART.....MA HEART COULDN'T TAKE IT! She sang her ass off like it was still 1989.

Claudette: OK....I like her and support her being on the show now, I think it's sweet that they all adopted her. AND I SOOOO UNDERSTAND WHY CITY HIGH IS DONE, THIS BEATS THE FUGEES, SHE DATED THEM BOTH & married & divorced 1! I loved it.

Im just now watching this "franchise" ..Just watched the 2nd season (haven't seen the 1st season tho)..it was actually pretty entertaining. Angie Stone had some "shade" moments to be the "mother hen" and all .. I didnt know Angie was like that :umm::lmao:

With LA divas .. Am i the only one who caught the shade Kelly Price threw towards Mariah (once again)? >_<

• Upvote 2

i LOVE her

Me too, lawd so damn underrated.

Im just now watching this "franchise" ..Just watched the 2nd season (haven't seen the 1st season tho)..it was actually pretty entertaining. Angie Stone had some "shade" moments to be the "mother hen" and all .. I didnt know Angie was like that :umm::lmao:

With LA divas .. Am i the only one who caught the shade Kelly Price threw towards Mariah (once again)? >_<

Yea Season 1 is a completely different show lol, Funny that they set out to be better than RHOATL & Basketball wives by being "positive examples for black women " (according to Faith), and in that those women on those shows werent really friends before the shows and the women of R&B Divas ATL for the most part really were except for Keke, they all had just met her at the Grammy party, but then season 2..they RIGHT with RHW & BBW lol

BELIEVE me when I say I had to bust out laughing because I was JUST explaining to my friend that Kelly's always shading Mariah....and it HAD to be less than 2 minutes later Kelly said that.

• Upvote 1

Wassup with you all and "flops"???

Those chicks can out sing all those young bitches out today including your favorite that "Borrows" ...

• Upvote 1

Wassup with you all and "flops"???

Those chicks can out sing all those young bitches out today including your favorite that "Borrows" ...

Shawn you & I are very much on the same page of that, but the reason they get the title is because today not too many people know their names, does that automatically make the gals of today better than them in terms of anything other than relevance and money that the new girls get? No, but they get that name because of their status not their talent

Me too, lawd so damn underrated.

Yea Season 1 is a completely different show lol, Funny that they set out to be better than RHOATL & Basketball wives by being "positive examples for black women " (according to Faith), and in that those women on those shows werent really friends before the shows and the women of R&B Divas LA for the most part really were except for Keke, they all had just met her at the Grammy party, but then season 2..they RIGHT with RHW & BBW lol

BELIEVE me when I say I had to bust out laughing because I was JUST explaining to my friend that Kelly's always shading Mariah....and it HAD to be less than 2 minutes later Kelly said that.

What show is Faith watching cuz Nicci is showing the "BLACK ANGRY WOMAN" is alive, well and LOUD as ever. :blink: Bitch plzzzzz

I was loving the Kelly shade cuz it was unexpected...she wont let up off Mariah's neck..she like fuck da Lambs attacking me..Imma still say the bitch cant sing no more :lmao: :lmao:

What show is Faith watching cuz Nicci is showing the "BLACK ANGRY WOMAN" is alive, well and LOUD as ever. :blink: Bitch plzzzzz

I was loving the Kelly shade cuz it was unexpected...she wont let up off Mariah's neck..she like fuck da Lambs attacking me..Imma still say the bitch cant sing no more :lmao: :lmao:

VERY true, Nicci started off the show showing that she got ego and anger issues lol

CHILLE YES, I would LOVE to know what went down to where Kelly MUST shade her when oppertunity strikes, like.......DAMN, she can't keep it quiet but its gotta be somethin real cause she was there with Mimi fo some years lol.