R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

OK it's only 3 episodes in, but Im loving this more than the ATL 1, like I don't even know why, we havent seen that much drama...until next week it seems, looks like (and I hope it remains) that Kelly is gonna be the main problem with them, we got a glimpse of thatwith this 1, like that was SO wrong how she made the girls go to her event and didn't tell them not only would she not be there but that they'd be expected to sing.....I'd be pissed lol. Thats already some Nicci Gilbert shit lol.

You're correct, neither xscape or en vogue had official lead singers. What i should have said was that Tocha and Dawn were both featured heavily on many of their groups most popular tracks. Dawn's voice was so known and liked within en vogue that folks always thought she would go solo and I know I kinda wanted her to. She slayed "don't let go".

she did go solo...her album was ok. There were maybe 5 songs that were hot. the rest were just filler.

My faves are Dawn,Chante, & Michel'le

Yea this show REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY made me a fan of Michel'le on all terms, Im digging her music (I haver her album but before this year probably havent played it in 4 yrs at the least). Im liking Mo more & more, but she's still TOOOO much, but she's seeming to be really cool too. Collectively I really like all 6 of them, but yea Im wit yall, Claudette just got HURT & PAIN written all over her face in every shot, as GORGEOUS as she is, she's so damn sad. & I can see the bitterness, like I think Chante's hiding her bitterness better.

people dont like kelly price!

She already seemed like she was trouble last week when she stood them up in vegas. But after last night, she is officially the bitch of the seasn. Although, Chante should have caught the hint when Kelly said she wasn't comfortable with Chante hiring a director. She should have stood down and let Kelly run the show. And when it failed due to Kelly's lack of involvement, the she would have been all to blame. But kelly was acting real brand new when she pretended to have never heard about frank, when both Chante and lil'mo mentioned him to her.

• Upvote 1

people are loving the hell out of chante, lil mo, and michel'le. michel'le shades on the low.

kelly isn't winning any fans. they callin her belly price and FULL PRICE.

they may have edited her bad but they can't fake the footage. kelly be doing too much and needs to have at least two seats or more. she comes off as very preachy but hypocritical.

FULLY PRICE! HA!

• Upvote 1

people are loving the hell out of chante, lil mo, and michel'le. michel'le shades on the low.

they may have edited her bad but they can't fake the footage. kelly be doing too much and needs to have at least two seats or more. she comes off as very preachy but hypocritical.

FULLY PRICE! HA!

All TRUTH

.............and I CANTTT & WONNNNT WITH BELLY PRICE OR FULL PRICE THATS TOO MUCH!!!!!!

I saw her in person at her & Dawns 1 women show, Kelly did kinda hint at some drama, and I KNOW Michel'le, Cluadette, and I THINK mo was there, but I know I didn't see no Chante there lol.

FULLY PRICE! HA!

That is a damn shame! :lmao:

All TRUTH

.............and I CANTTT & WONNNNT WITH BELLY PRICE OR FULL PRICE THATS TOO MUCH!!!!!!

I saw her in person at her & Dawns 1 women show, Kelly did kinda hint at some drama, and I KNOW Michel'le, Cluadette, and I THINK mo was there, but I know I didn't see no Chante there lol.

Can we assume that the monologues fell apart?

Can we assume that the monologues fell apart?

They were both actually pretty deep, but the fact that it was JUST Kelly & Dawn, and most of the audience went to the other 4's the night before that said how it ends (sorry bout that spoiler), but I will say it was TACK-KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYY, let me break it down for yall. First off Kelly & Dawn announced these monologues on their social media platforms for all their fans & friends to come. The theaters kinda in the hood of Hollywood, AND THEN, it only seats 70 people, and Dawn told me her publicist counted 125 people. I HAD TO STAND IN THE DOORWAY FOR THE WHOLE DAMN 2hr show lol, And it had betta been good cause I was PISSED, but if it even started off trashy, I was OUTTA there, and wouldnt've even had to get out of a seat to do so lol. Like that was sooo fuckin hood lol, I couldn't believe I stood ma ass in that doorway, with people standing up against me to see too for that whole thing. But Dawn saw me, and kept lookin and I told her I'd support so I wasnt backing out lol, but DAMN! And after when they talk to everybody, Dawn stayed longer than Kelly I think Kelly only stayed for like 5 mins, Dawn talked to every motha fucka who looked at her LOL

Oh and I didn't get to see the other 4, BADLY wish I did right now, but I had no clue they were doing 1 at all like I only knew about Kelly & Dawns because Dawn. Had I known ahead of time I would've went to both ofcourse.

But yea both Kelly & Dawns stories/monologues were GREAT, but as a whole the event itself was a fuckin MESS lol

Ok Kelly is just being a bitch and she's mad cause things are going just fine without her. Who cares if you brought the idea to the group. Is everybody supposed to just wait on you. Why pitch a project to a group of friends when you don't even have time for and not even participating in and then get mad cause the group keeps the project going without you. This reminds me of my friend Cassandra. It's usually Me and whatever friend I bring, Cassandra, Brandi, and Miles and his girlfriend Jess. Anyway we usually plan group events like trips to L.A., Reno, San Francisco, or just stuff like dinner and then go out afterwards. Just fun stuff. Anyway Cassandra would be like "Oh yeah let's do it i'm down" but then she'll flake or have some reason why she can't go but then she'll get upset or jealous when she finds out we're still gonna continue the plans without her. There's been times when after it's over the next day she'll ask me "So how did everything go?" and I can say things went fine but if I say one little thing like "yeah but we had to wait another hour because our hotel room wasn't ready on time" she'll make it seem like it ruined the whole trip lol. She'll be like "See i'm glad I didn't go". Anyway Kelly needs to sit her ass down somewhere.