R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

Kelly rubbed me the wronggggg way

I'm tired of these big girls on these reality shows acting like bullies just because of their size. Tami from Basketball Wives, Nene from Housewives of ATL, Syleena from R&B Divas, and now Kelly's big ass :thumbdown:

Heres a picture of the tackyness I endured when I saw them (notice the chicks head at the bottom of the pic, she was right up against me lol

IMG_20130420_204732-vi.jpg

This was my spot for the whole show, and no thats not the whole stage which ofcourse makes things worst lol...but to make it completely worst, this tiny ass theater, with only 70 seats, and 120 of us showed up, when they said they were full and the rest of us had to stand, like 20 people left, so it was still too crowded,....AND....the air conditioner was BROKE!............But all that asside....it was a good show, was it worth that? NO, if I had known about that drama ahead of time, DAMN sure I woulda skipped it lol, or came at the end so I could meet everybody.

I'm tired of these big girls on these reality shows acting like bullies just because of their size. Tami from Basketball Wives, Nene from Housewives of ATL, Syleena from R&B Divas, and now Kelly's big ass :thumbdown:

Um I agree with you but Nicci is and was always the bully of R&B Divas, like the ONLY Diva Syleena goes off on, is Nicci, Nicci been in it with Syleena, Monifah, Keke, Angie, and everybody who works for her personally at events. NICCI is the bully of the ATL divas What you saw with Syleena was her going AWF cause she was tired of playin nice wit Nicci,

Heres a picture of the tackyness I endured when I saw them (notice the chicks head at the bottom of the pic, she was right up against me lol

IMG_20130420_204732-vi.jpg

This was my spot for the whole show, and no thats not the whole stage which ofcourse makes things worst lol...but to make it completely worst, this tiny ass theater, with only 70 seats, and 120 of us showed up, when they said they were full and the rest of us had to stand, like 20 people left, so it was still too crowded,....AND....the air conditioner was BROKE!............But all that asside....it was a good show, was it worth that? NO, if I had known about that drama ahead of time, DAMN sure I woulda skipped it lol, or came at the end so I could meet everybody.

even the chairs look cheap!

i bet kelly feels threatened. she thought she was gonna be head bitch not anticipating the awesome presence that is chante moore. chante moore's body is banging, id argue her career is better than kellys, chante is a better singer, chante moore fucks better looking men, chante is confident- chante moore is everything that jelly price is NOT. kelly is a hater and full of shit. she's only about supporting other women as long as its on her terms lmao. she wants to be alpha dog and couldnt take chante moore taking the reigns making and things happen. kelly was wrong as fuck for directing her frutstrations at fred.

chante moore is very different than i imagined her to be. i totally imagined her being an ice queen but instead, she comes off as a very fun and CONFIDENT. i love watching confident women.

• Upvote 1

I'm starting not to like Kelly... I love that Chante said she would (Damn Fred is cute) do the show her damn self. lol

I also think Kelly should have done some research on being the "mean girl' of the group.. Most of the time people don't like the bitch of the group.

I'm sure she watched R&B Divas Atlanta and saw how no one like Nicci.

• Upvote 1

i bet kelly feels threatened. she thought she was gonna be head bitch not anticipating the awesome presence that is chante moore. chante moore's body is banging, id argue her career is better than kellys, chante is a better singer, chante moore fucks better looking men, chante is confident- chante moore is everything that jelly price is NOT. kelly is a hater and full of shit. she's only about supporting other women as long as its on her terms lmao. she wants to be alpha dog and couldnt take chante moore taking the reigns making and things happen. kelly was wrong as fuck for directing her frutstrations at fred.

chante moore is very different than i imagined her to be. i totally imagined her being an ice queen but instead, she comes off as a very fun and CONFIDENT. i love watching confident women.

You & I are on the same page about Kelly& Chante, like I havent seen many...if any (to be completely honest) interviews with Chante, but yes I love how fun yet strong & confident she is. Kelly reminds me of Nicci in that you can definitely tell that she likes to be IN CONTROL of everything they do with her. But Kelly seems to be smarter about going about her bossyness than Nicci.

dawn is seems so sad on the show. although i think her timidness seems a bit calculated, i feel like i can see her really trying to rid peoples negative perceptions of her based on her past. a bitch can change. following belly price is not hot tho.

Yea her lif is pretty much struggle after struggle, but that marriage did take a TON out of her. And she's getting it back but she's gone through more setbacks in life than most of the divas on this show.

I'm starting not to like Kelly... I love that Chante said she would (Damn Fred is cute) do the show her damn self. lol

I also think Kelly should have done some research on being the "mean girl' of the group.. Most of the time people don't like the bitch of the group.

I'm sure she watched R&B Divas Atlanta and saw how no one like Nicci.

The problem is she did watch and is CLOSE With Nicci....which I...get now LOL.

CALORIE PRICE

CARBOHYDRATE PRICE

IJUSTCANT-vi.gif

Vocally, chante and Kelly are on the same page. Chante has a great soprano, but Kelly's Alto will slay everyone on the show. Also, Kelly was a writer before her singing career took off, so her residuals are probably as big as she is. Career wise she's probably in better shape than everyone on that show. Chante was never a big success anyway, even at the height of her fame so trust and believe Kelly has the most money. She's not my favorite cast member, but she handled her business in terms of her career. Her house lets you know she has money because. LA real estate is not cheap and her home is at least 4 bedrooms.

Vocally, chante and Kelly are on the same page. Chante has a great soprano, but Kelly's Alto will slay everyone on the show. Also, Kelly was a writer before her singing career took off, so her residuals are probably as big as she is. Career wise she's probably in better shape than everyone on that show. Chante was never a big success anyway, even at the height of her fame so trust and believe Kelly has the most money. She's not my favorite cast member, but she handled her business in terms of her career. Her house lets you know she has money because. LA real estate is not cheap and her home is at least 4 bedrooms.

Thats all very true actually, like yea she's my least fave of them all but she's definitely the biggest in terms of name, money, and...size. But also in attitude sadly. Like Faith had the same thing for her on the ATL version but she brought the peace when she could., and never bought the drama.

• Upvote 1

Making fun of people (their weight included) is very immature guys, knock it off.

I watched all of the episodes on Sunday and I really like the show. Kelly is controlling, but I like her work ethic. She needs to learn to share and give others a chance to shine, she shouldn't be so selfish and paranoid. Chante is probably my favorite, I adore her energy and personality. Claudia is GORGEOUS, but I see "depression" written all over her face and it breaks my heart. Miche'le is gorgeous too, I would like to hear more from her. I had no clue she was involved with Suge Knight! Lil' Mo is funny, but a little too much at times. She's extra. Dawn is too timid for me, but I like that she's sharing her story.

This is true. Its also true for Jennifer Hudson, and as quiet as its kept, Janet as well. :coffee:

Janet looks good thick not big. She looked great during the janet. and Damita Jo eras. The All For You era she was too thin and it made her look older.

1 of you do me a solid and post the episode on here as soon as you can...FB & Twitter was blowin UPPP tonight over Kelly....and damnit im out of town.

right now it's blowing up over Beyonce's new pic of her looking like Peter Pan with that short hair cut. They goin' in on her :lol: