R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

Mo at 4'11 ain't nobody's bully :lol: Like Mo said about Dawn leaving. Shows like that are for strong people and if you leave or always quitting then it means you're weak and that's what Dawn is. A weak ass bitch and everybody in this thread and who watched the show agrees. Yes Mo was getting on my nerves too with all the butting in. I wanted to tell her to stfu too but even with that she still told the truth. I just listened to the audio of the link above with Chante talking about how Kelly lied about the tour and it clearly shows Kelly was a true bitch on and off the stage. Chante walked right up to that heavy bitch and said hi but she just looked at her and turned her head and said I need a drink. If that wasn't disgusting then idk what is

Yea I disagree with that logic, she quit 1 group because none of them besides her were strong enough to demand more from their label that they were entitled to, she quit the next group because Raphael was cheating her and the other guy out of money too, if she were truly weak she would've stayed in both (or in which case just EV, cause there would be no need for the 2nd group). She quit the monologues out of respect for someone else, I don't see that as being weak it's her opinion, it would've been weak for her to feel the way she did and STAY, feel that it wasn't fair but out of fear, stay. I disagree with her reasoning for leaving the monologues but she had a valid reason and nothing was weak about it and the same amount of people agree that Mo is a rude over the top bully

Yea I can't agree that alot of her butting in was justified, but it doesn't make it any less annoying, like let the person answer the question 1st before we get yo damn hood feedback. Yea Kelly proved with this show she can't work as a unit because no matter what she's gotta be the head bitch in charge and if shes not, she don't want to be involved.

What is yall issue with Mo, she bout the realest , most grounded of them all.

The realest and most grounded is Michel'le. Mo is cool but she gets too turnt up sometimes. She was doing a bit much at the reuion in my opinion. Plus nobody seemed to care that dawn quit the monologue and wasn't at the show except Mo. She repeatedly went in on the woman like they were mortal enemies. It was just a bit much for me. I still like her, but she needs to tone it down a notch is all.

• Upvote 2

The realest and most grounded is Michel'le. Mo is cool but she gets too turnt up sometimes. She was doing a bit much at the reuion in my opinion. Plus nobody seemed to care that dawn quit the monologue and wasn't at the show except Mo. She repeatedly went in on the woman like they were mortal enemies. It was just a bit much for me. I still like her, but she needs to tone it down a notch is all.

Yea I'm not getting what makes Mo so "real" that she don't know how to think before she talks? Like to me it's either Michel'le or Chante, they know how to handle themselves, more so speaking about Chante, even when she talks about kelly in interviews where Kelly isn't anywhere near her, Chante is still respectful as well as honest about her, Dawn can be in Anartica, Mo's still gon trash her, shade her, lie about her, she's still too close to Mo so Mo's gonna be bothered. And Like I said earlier it goes deeper than just Dawn, look how she talked to Fred after Kelly went off on him, that wasn't needed, just like most of her blowing up. the only time she ever was justified in going off was when it was at Kelly at that restaurant and Kelly started it, and Mo was still better there than she was to Dawn.

Thanks to the R&B Divas franchise, where it stands right now

I love them more than I ever did (THEY MUST BE ON THE SHOW):

Michel'le

Chante

Monifah

Keke Wyatt

Syleena Johnson

I feel the same as I ever felt for them (The how hasnt hurt or gave them more love from me):

Fath

Angie Stone

Dawn

Claudette

I dislike them more than I did before the show:

NICCI Gilbert

Kelly

Mo (to a much smaller extent)

Mo & Syleena kinda fits all 3, I like their voice now more than I ever did (for Syleena her music), when they're not in fights they seem cool, but they both are borderline bullies and can both annoy the hell out of me, and both are irrational. As a whole baed off of every single episode, I do like Syleena more than Mo, Mo's just TOO damn much.

What is yall issue with Mo, she bout the realest , most grounded of them all.

Exactly and they know it but they just have an issue cause they expect somebody from the hood to be elegant :rolleyes: I'm still not here for Jarryl trying to say 4'11 Mo is borderline bully when the only one who she went in on was Dawn and at the reunion Mo wasn't the only one who thought Dawn was a coward not to mention scared of Kelly
  • Upvote 1

Exactly and they know it but they just have an issue cause they expect somebody from the hood to be elegant :rolleyes: I'm still not here for Jarryl trying to say 4'11 Mo is borderline bully when the only one who she went in on was Dawn and at the reunion Mo wasn't the only one who thought Dawn was a coward not to mention scared of Kelly

No not "elegant" just "Mature", "An adult", "A women". Those don't require elegance those require maturity. Um being a bully don't mean that you're bigger than everybody, it means that your wiling to fight everybody who disagrees with you=MO. And no she went in on Fred too and was calling him weak for letting Kelly talk to him that way when she wasn't poppin off either when Kelly was talking down to her & Chante either. LOL the only other person calling Dawn names was Wendy, and Wendy's also immature so it's no suprise there, regardless to what ANY other castmate thought about Dawn, Mo was the only 1 calling Dawn names and lying about her. The only thing real about that is "Real PRESSED"

Like to point out Michel'le, Claudette, Dawn, Chante & even Kelly are all from the hood but they handled themselves like women, even tho Kelly was mostly wrong and disrespectful, the only persons face she ever got in was Freds, and that's when she was trying to prove as stupid point, she said stupid shit but she didn't get in Kelly, Mo, Claudette, orChante's face, and call any of the anything but "liars" lol.

• Upvote 1

No not "elegant" just "Mature", "An adult", "A women". Those don't require elegance those require maturity. Um being a bully don't mean that you're bigger than everybody, it means that your wiling to fight everybody who disagrees with you=MO. And no she went in on Fred too and was calling him weak for letting Kelly talk to him that way when she wasn't poppin off either when Kelly was talking down to her & Chante either. LOL the only other person calling Dawn names was Wendy, and Wendy's also immature so it's no suprise there, regardless to what ANY other castmate thought about Dawn, Mo was the only 1 calling Dawn names and lying about her. The only thing real about that is "Real PRESSED"

Like to point out Michel'le, Claudette, Dawn, Chante & even Kelly are all from the hood but they handled themselves like women, even tho Kelly was mostly wrong and disrespectful, the only persons face she ever got in was Freds, and that's when she was trying to prove as stupid point, she said stupid shit but she didn't get in Kelly, Mo, Claudette, orChante's face, and call any of the anything but "liars" lol.

Didn't Kelly pull out timbalands and vaseline? Oh ok cause I recall she did. If you're used to having hood behavior it's not just gonna go away. Mo kept it real and who's face did Mo get in? Not Dawn. She went in on her ass but she never got in her face
  • Upvote 1

Didn't Kelly pull out timbalands and vaseline? Oh ok cause I recall she did. If you're used to having hood behavior it's not just gonna go away. Mo kept it real and who's face did Mo get in? Not Dawn. She went in on her ass but she never got in her face

I'm sorry but that's not acceptable, I can't give ignoance that kind of free pass, again the only thing real about the way she is is real ignorant, saying the 1st thing that comes to your mind don't make you real, makes you a kid, an adult knows how to put the emotions asside and have a real conversation, like Chante...also from the hood. I just don't recognize anything real about Mo that doesn't end with childish, stupid, or ignorant, she doesn't know how to express herself and e hasn't lived in the hood for what 15 yrs, she has no excuse for that kind of behavior.

I'm sorry but that's not acceptable, I can't give ignoance that kind of free pass, again the only thing real about the way she is is real ignorant, saying the 1st thing that comes to your mind don't make you real, makes you a kid, an adult knows how to put the emotions asside and have a real conversation, like Chante...also from the hood. I just don't recognize anything real about Mo that doesn't end with childish, stupid, or ignorant, she doesn't know how to express herself and e hasn't lived in the hood for what 15 yrs, she has no excuse for that kind of behavior.

and that right now is all that needs to be said. It doesn't make her "Not real" just cause of that. That's to say Tami ain't real either or Evelyn or anybody else. Emotions are part of a conversation. You can't just put emotions aside when it comes to friendship or any other relationship

and that right now is all that needs to be said. It doesn't make her "Not real" just cause of that. That's to say Tami ain't real either or Evelyn or anybody else. Emotions are part of a conversation. You can't just put emotions aside when it comes to friendship or any other relationship

Adults can, Chante sure as hell can, I can. It's natural to want to get in your feelings and emotions when dealing with something personal, and thats what kids do, what your supposed to do as you age is put that shit asside to have a discussion so your not letting everything you don't like affect you or your argument, thus what Mo does, you can't take every argument you have with someone you like personal because all that'll do is mess up what could be/could've been a good relationship/friendship, it's just plain not mature and in a argument, it just does nothing for your side.