R&B DIVAS show

jarrylf

THANKS A MILLION! Now let me break it down

. Lil Mo is gettin tooooo much screen time. I'm liking her more than I expected to, but damn, she works on ma nerves after a bit

. Dawn, ma girl.......adopt....please

.Michel'le WHERE WERE YOU??? 1 of my most faves & you miss a whole episode, but in general I hate that Mo gets SOOO much screen time but Michel'le gets so little....maybe they're scared we'll get sick of her voice

Claudette......................................good

Chante, YES she handled that drama like a WOMEN not a girl...like someone else ima get to. But she remained so classy, respectful & assertive while addressing that shit...reminds me of me, when you mature like that don't gotta call the other person names, raise your voice or get in their face. You speak yo truth in your tone like you mean it

KELLY NICCI GILBERT JR MUTHA FUCKIN LOW-PRICE......her image can't recover for me right now... she acted a complete fool and looked petty, spiteful, & like a full on disrespectful childish diva bitch bully. The NERVE of her with that whole speech to Mo & Chante... I'm so disapointed in her, I didn't think she was THAT Nicci Gilbert but she is, and that's a damn shame

Now for next week....................... oh I wanna Know how that happend. Dawns holdin Mos baby this week next week they goin OFFFFFFFF on each other...ugh gonna be hard to not pick sides....so I so hope it ain't Dawn in the wrong

http://gossiponthis....-l-a-episode-5/

did y'all notice its only chante and lil mo singing on the theme song? get them checks.

:lol:

THANKS A MILLION! Now let me break it down

. Lil Mo is gettin tooooo much screen time. I'm liking her more than I expected to, but damn, she works on ma nerves after a bit

. Dawn, ma girl.......adopt....please

.Michel'le WHERE WERE YOU??? 1 of my most faves & you miss a whole episode, but in general I hate that Mo gets SOOO much screen time but Michel'le gets so little....maybe they're scared we'll get sick of her voice

Claudette......................................good

Chante, YES she handled that drama like a WOMEN not a girl...like someone else ima get to. But she remained so classy, respectful & assertive while addressing that shit...reminds me of me, when you mature like that don't gotta call the other person names, raise your voice or get in their face. You speak yo truth in your tone like you mean it

KELLY NICCI GILBERT JR MUTHA FUCKIN LOW-PRICE......her image can't recover for me right now... she acted a complete fool and looked petty, spiteful, & like a full on disrespectful childish diva bitch bully. The NERVE of her with that whole speech to Mo & Chante... I'm so disapointed in her, I didn't think she was THAT Nicci Gilbert but she is, and that's a damn shame

Now for next week....................... oh I wanna Know how that happend. Dawns holdin Mos baby this week next week they goin OFFFFFFFF on each other...ugh gonna be hard to not pick sides....so I so hope it ain't Dawn in the wrong

Yes I loved that Chante ain't scared of Kelly or letting Kelly try to indirectly punk her on tv. Kelly trying to be slick about it but Chante ain't letting that sneaky shit slide past her. I also loved when Chante let her know that everybody saw how she was being rude to Fred for no damn reason and being confrontational with him and how she claim she didn't wanna work with him cause she didn't know him so she wouldn't feel comfortable but yet she wanted all the other girls to work with her person who none of them knew or felt comfortable with. Did y'all hear that messy shit when Kelly was like "If you do a one woman show let me know where to buy a ticket". Damn that was shady as hell. I do like Lil Mo tho cause she funny as hell but for some reason she think she's a huge star like she's Janet or Beyonce. I actually think she thinks she's sexy but she's not. I be seeing how she be posing and stuff during the confessionals or when they're changing scenes lol
  • Upvote 1

Ok, it really took a minute for this show to grow on me since the women are not A-, to B+ list like ATL, but they are really bringing the drama. The City High Chick and Michelle are getting lost in the background. Dawn is too sad to watch and listen to. I felt so bad when the Dr. told her her eggs were rotten. Damn, that was low.

Now on to the main action:

Kelly Price is a ROYAL bitch. I could not believe how she got in that man's face talking about how she don't know him. Well damn, why not take some time to introduce yourself? She also was acting as if no one told her about bringing the Director on. They have multiple clips of multiple conversations talking out it, and she acts like they just pulled the wool over her eyes. She's like Nikki super-sized (no pun).

I love that Chante is not afraid to standup to that bully.

:lol:

Yes I loved that Chante ain't scared of Kelly or letting Kelly try to indirectly punk her on tv. Kelly trying to be slick about it but Chante ain't letting that sneaky shit slide past her. I also loved when Chante let her know that everybody saw how she was being rude to Fred for no damn reason and being confrontational with him and how she claim she didn't wanna work with him cause she didn't know him so she wouldn't feel comfortable but yet she wanted all the other girls to work with her person who none of them knew or felt comfortable with. Did y'all hear that messy shit when Kelly was like "If you do a one woman show let me know where to buy a ticket". Damn that was shady as hell. I do like Lil Mo tho cause she funny as hell but for some reason she think she's a huge star like she's Janet or Beyonce. I actually think she thinks she's sexy but she's not. I be seeing how she be posing and stuff during the confessionals or when they're changing scenes lol

half ton price is straight rude!

Ok, it really took a minute for this show to grow on me since the women are not A-, to B+ list like ATL, but they are really bringing the drama. The City High Chick and Michelle are getting lost in the background. Dawn is too sad to watch and listen to. I felt so bad when the Dr. told her her eggs were rotten. Damn, that was low.

Now on to the main action:

Kelly Price is a ROYAL bitch. I could not believe how she got in that man's face talking about how she don't know him. Well damn, why not take some time to introduce yourself? She also was acting as if no one told her about bringing the Director on. They have multiple clips of multiple conversations talking out it, and she acts like they just pulled the wool over her eyes. She's like Nikki super-sized (no pun).

I love that Chante is not afraid to standup to that bully.

Sorry, you tried that :lol:. Even in Atlanta, the only people considerably successful was Faith and maybe LaTocha because of Xscape's success.

• Upvote 1

The only 1s on these shows who were factors ever are Faith, Kelly, Angie, Dawn (EV & LP,not solo at all tho), & Mo very briefly.

But Michel'le was an R&B force in 1990/91 though. But she was in a different generation than the people you've listed.

Angie is more of a journeywoman imo. Though she recorded more than most of the other cast members, she never was a big seller and she never really had a huge record.

I'll give you Kelly, she's had limited singles success but album sales were decent with that considered.

But Michel'le was an R&B force in 1990/91 though. But she was in a different generation than the people you've listed.

Angie is more of a journeywoman imo. Though she recorded more than most of the other cast members, she never was a big seller and she never really had a huge record.

I'll give you Kelly, she's had limited singles success but album sales were decent with that considered.

That's true, I guess Michel'le was as big as Mo, or at least almost she had 1 successful album & era, and did a lot of features I think. But she & Dawn were in the same era.

I count Angie cause of her 80s rap group that had that hit and she did have hits on her own. And Iknow her 1st 2 solo albums did well.

But yea like Faith Kellys features were also big & the writting credits.

Ok gonna have to watch the whole episode again for details about other storylines, but I saw & paid attention to the fight...... Mo look so stupid.

Like I understand Dawns reasoning for pulling out of theirs (it was Kellys idea and its Dawns oponion that doing them without Kelly isn't right), but I wish like Mo was HORRRRRIBLY trying to say, she didn't & just kept it moving with the girls. But Mo acted like such a hood rat 13 yr old BITCH, like tho I'm technically more on Mo's side, she acted a complete ass when that wasn't even necessary. Meanwhile Dawn handled herself like a women, but I kinda figured she would.

Gotta catch up to what Chante & Kellys sitdown went, besides Kelly quitting and making a bullshit excuse (again, she & Dawns show was literally they day after the other girls)

I understand how Mo feels. She approached the monologues with such commitment and integrity, to see Kelly and Dawn cop out on it. Dawn couldn't even explain a good reason not the do the monologues. Lil Mo had every right to call her out as a weak-minded follower.

Nah I'm with her on the terms but her execution was stupid like she was doing too much when they should've talked. And I thought Dawn did a good job of explaining herself she didn't want to disrespect Kelly since it was her idea. That's it lol I disagree wit it, but I can understand that.

I understand how Mo feels. She approached the monologues with such commitment and integrity, to see Kelly and Dawn cop out on it. Dawn couldn't even explain a good reason not the do the monologues. Lil Mo had every right to call her out as a weak-minded follower.

No she didn't.

If she was gonna be mad at someone it should have been Kelly. She flashed on Dawn because she saw her as an easier target. Yet when kelly said she was quitting Mo didn't say jack. Although Kelly has been unorganized and lazy with her organization of the show, at the end of the day it was HER idea and HER vision. I think Dawn felt some kind of way because Kelly's idea was basically high jacked and if your a loyal person and you call someone a friend, which dawn and kelly are, then yeah it might not feel right to continue on with the show.

And truth be told, Chante should have introduced Fred and Kelly before she hired him. However, Kelly should have had her shit together from jump, then all this mess could have been avoided.

• Upvote 1

I can't spot a lie above cause frankly if Dawn was just a pushover En Vogue would be in the top 3 for biggest selling girl groups cause she wouldn't've left in the 1st place, or just simply she wouldn't have the career/reputation she has of rocking the boat if she don't like the flow.

Ok gonna have to watch the whole episode again for details about other storylines, but I saw & paid attention to the fight...... Mo look so stupid.

Like I understand Dawns reasoning for pulling out of theirs (it was Kellys idea and its Dawns oponion that doing them without Kelly isn't right), but I wish like Mo was HORRRRRIBLY trying to say, she didn't & just kept it moving with the girls. But Mo acted like such a hood rat 13 yr old BITCH, like tho I'm technically more on Mo's side, she acted a complete ass when that wasn't even necessary. Meanwhile Dawn handled herself like a women, but I kinda figured she would.

Gotta catch up to what Chante & Kellys sitdown went, besides Kelly quitting and making a bullshit excuse (again, she & Dawns show was literally they day after the other girls)

Sorry but i disagree. Dawn is a follower punk bitch and is definitely a pushover. She goes back and repeats shit someone said. She reminds me of Suzie's punk ass from Basketball Wives. Who cares if Dawn quit cause of Kelly's quitting. Kelly even said the project can go on without her cause she was too booked which I don't believe anyway. She dropped out cause she thought she could control everything. Well her middle name ain't privacy and her last name ain't control. She thought the project wouldn't go on if she wasn't apart of it but she saw that all the girls were still willing to do it withouth her. Kelly's ego is just too big and i'm not here for it. She looks at them like lessors

Yep and notice Mo didn't start getting hood til Dawn tried to act like she had balls talking about "i'm not scared of you" but her ass scared of Kelly and i'm glad Lil Mo told her that. Dawn was at a loss for words and didn't even have too good of a reason to be quitting just like Lil Mo told her

Nah I'm with her on the terms but her execution was stupid like she was doing too much when they should've talked. And I thought Dawn did a good job of explaining herself she didn't want to disrespect Kelly since it was her idea. That's it lol I disagree wit it, but I can understand that.

I think Kelly was the one who was doing the disrespecting. Brought an idea to the girls and just cause she didn't like that things didn't go her way she drops out with lame ass excuses that she was too busy and booked. Usually when you get booked it happens weeks in advance so why plan something when you know you're book. Bitch is lying smh

No she didn't.

If she was gonna be mad at someone it should have been Kelly. She flashed on Dawn because she saw her as an easier target. Yet when kelly said she was quitting Mo didn't say jack. Although Kelly has been unorganized and lazy with her organization of the show, at the end of the day it was HER idea and HER vision. I think Dawn felt some kind of way because Kelly's idea was basically high jacked and if your a loyal person and you call someone a friend, which dawn and kelly are, then yeah it might not feel right to continue on with the show.

And truth be told, Chante should have introduced Fred and Kelly before she hired him. However, Kelly should have had her shit together from jump, then all this mess could have been avoided.

Kelly's idea wasn't hijacked. Chante and Lil Mo had to hit to floor running when Kelly wasn't. It's no one but Kelly's fault that she lost control of it. And it's not like Kelly was run out. She chose to leave because she couldn't get her way. Most people are mad at Dawn because they felt that Dawn was scared of Kelly. If Kelly didn't have Dawn wrapped around her finger, Dawn would not have had no problem continuing the show.

• Upvote 2

Kelly's idea wasn't hijacked. Chante and Lil Mo had to hit to floor running when Kelly wasn't. It's no one but Kelly's fault that she lost control of it. And it's not like Kelly was run out. She chose to leave because she couldn't get her way. Most people are mad at Dawn because they felt that Dawn was scared of Kelly. If Kelly didn't have Dawn wrapped around her finger, Dawn would not have had no problem continuing the show.

Chante and Mo were invited to participate. They should have waited for Kelly to make the first move and if she didn't and they still wanted to create something then they could have hired someone and continued which kinda ended up happening anyway. But they didn't do things in proper order. I agree that Kelly is a bitch and lazy and unorganized but the initial idea was hers. If a person is loyal then they would feel some kind of way about doing the monologues without Kelly. Mo and chante see dollars signs and know that if the monologues take off then if could be good for all of them. I can understand why they want to continue and move forward. but i can see why Dawn would feel bad for Kelly as well.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but i disagree. Dawn is a follower punk bitch and is definitely a pushover. She goes back and repeats shit someone said. She reminds me of Suzie's punk ass from Basketball Wives. Who cares if Dawn quit cause of Kelly's quitting. Kelly even said the project can go on without her cause she was too booked which I don't believe anyway. She dropped out cause she thought she could control everything. Well her middle name ain't privacy and her last name ain't control. She thought the project wouldn't go on if she wasn't apart of it but she saw that all the girls were still willing to do it withouth her. Kelly's ego is just too big and i'm not here for it. She looks at them like lessors

Yep and notice Mo didn't start getting hood til Dawn tried to act like she had balls talking about "i'm not scared of you" but her ass scared of Kelly and i'm glad Lil Mo told her that. Dawn was at a loss for words and didn't even have too good of a reason to be quitting just like Lil Mo told her

What show are you watching joe? i have yet to see Dawn go back and forth with gossip like Suzie. you takin all kinds of leaps.And if Mo was so hard she would have told Kelly about herself as well. If anybody droped the ball on the project it was kelly herslf, yet Mo is going off on Dawn but won't say shit to Kelly.

• Upvote 1

Chante and Mo were invited to participate. They should have waited for Kelly to make the first move and if she didn't and they still wanted to create something then they could have hired someone and continued which kinda ended up happening anyway. But they didn't do things in proper order. I agree that Kelly is a bitch and lazy and unorganized but the initial idea was hers. If a person is loyal then they would feel some kind of way about doing the monologues without Kelly. Mo and chante see dollars signs and know that if the monologues take off then if could be good for all of them. I can understand why they want to continue and move forward. but i can see why Dawn would feel bad for Kelly as well.

What show are you watching joe? i have yet to see Dawn go back and forth with gossip like Suzie. you takin all kinds of leaps.And if Mo was so hard she would have told Kelly about herself as well. If anybody droped the ball on the project it was kelly herslf, yet Mo is going off on Dawn but won't say shit to Kelly.

YES & YAAAAS OMG! I aksed the same thing, Mo more so proved to be scared of Kelly cause she could've spoken up with Chante when Kelly was basically saying she's the 1 "carriying" the project and all that bullshit, Mo could've,SHOULD'VE (would've been right to do so) if she went off on Kelly the way she did Dawn.

Thanks for confirming I was watching the same argument lol, Cause Im sittin here readin theirs like "...did I miss a episode or something?" cause again, Dawn made herself and what she wanted to do (with quitting) very clear and respectful, and did not desserve that childish shit Mo was doing, now if Dawn was like "Fuck yall bitches, I wasn't involved with shit yall did, yall doin ma girl Kelly wrong, so fuck yall" She would've dessreved the childish ignorant response Mo gave her

Well kelly should have told Chante no thank you when she first mentioned Fred. She didn't so Chante brought him in. The guy Torre was wack as hell anyway. That dreamgirls in the hood was trash.

• Upvote 2

Well kelly should have told Chante no thank you when she first mentioned Fred. She didn't so Chante brought him in. The guy Torre was wack as hell anyway. That dreamgirls in the hood was trash.

Exactly! Kelly should have commanded the direction she wanted to take from the get go. There would have been some friction, but that would have forced Kelly to try to get things done.