The Official Britney Spears Thread (Britney Jean era)

Kishi

Well, I can understand that, I mean no one wants to see an artist the like get shaded. The reaction has been mixed for the track from what I've seen. She can save it with the video, I suppose.

Notice I didn't say a live performance, because.....................

#NoShade

-_-

If we don't like it then we haters, if we like it we've seen the light, like... Ppl got used to the trolls and attention whores i guess.

The song is going to be a hit, at least over here (europe) it will do well enough because we've been hearing those beats in the clubs since lawd knows when

what are you trynna say?

tumblr_mo082mhIUj1rjmmofo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

If we don't like it then we haters, if we like it we've seen the light, like... Ppl got used to the trolls and attention whores i guess.

The song is going to be a hit, at least over here (europe) it will do well enough because we've been hearing those beats in the clubs since lawd knows when

what are you trynna say?

tumblr_mo082mhIUj1rjmmofo1_250.gif

Maybe it'll sound better with an HQ version. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. -_-

I KNEW you would post that gif! -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe it'll sound better with an HQ version. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. -_-

I KNEW you would post that gif! -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sure i'll be throwing some buffoonery at the club after a few drinks if this shit gets some spins there but not when im sober ... No mam

It's 2003ney slaying the tore, don't be acting brand new when a few threads down yall was acting like Gums Cyrus was the second coming :umm:

• Upvote 1

nnnn the FUMES

They tried to get another s&s and failed, her voice still does nothing for the song and non of the gurls (i pay viley dust) you mentioned tried or was the one delivering this mess. Focus on those hew share your opinion on the song (some have on this thread) next time if it's bothering you that much. Don't be catching feelings just because ppl don't like something from an artist you like sis, not worth the fumes, specially when the song is going to be a hit

jVv8x1933CXwf.jpg

Are you on BrandySource?

nnnn the FUMES

They tried to get another s&s and failed, her voice still does nothing for the song and non of the gurls (i pay viley dust) you mentioned tried or was the one delivering this mess. Focus on those hew share your opinion on the song (some have on this thread) next time if it's bothering you that much. Don't be catching feelings just because ppl don't like something from an artist you like sis, not worth the fumes, specially when the song is going to be a hit

jVv8x1933CXwf.jpg

I didn't quote anyone in particular. My comment was general. :coffee:

You took time to personally reply to my comment. Now who's fuming? :filenails::hmph:

FINALLY heard it, I................like it. I too expected better & more, but the beats ok, the words are good, and I think it can grow on me more. I felt the same way about Gimmie More, well that song never did grow on me, I just "like it", but not in my top 20 Britney songs at all, just like I doubt this 1 will be missing that list too. It's such a typical Will I Am Nothing beat.

LOVE the pic tho, looks like 2001 Britney in the face (wonder if they took her face from a old pic....)

britney-spears-work-bitch-leaked-early__oPt.jpg

It's no shade... it's just not... it's just... it's a cute club song. lol

Listening again, I'll give it that. At first, I thought it was absolutely horrible.

I don't see radio eating it up. When I first heard "Roar", I didn't really care for it, but I figured pop radio would eat it up. I don't think that'll happen with this track, but it'll do well on iTunes because of her stans.

You were right the first time..
  • Upvote 1

FINALLY heard it, I................like it. I too expected better & more, but the beats ok, the words are good, and I think it can grow on me more. I felt the same way about Gimmie More, well that song never did grow on me, I just "like it", but not in my top 20 Britney songs at all, just like I doubt this 1 will be missing that list too. It's such a typical Will I Am Nothing beat.

LOVE the pic tho, looks like 2001 Britney in the face (wonder if they took her face from a old pic....)

britney-spears-work-bitch-leaked-early__oPt.jpg

The chest area looks like a painting and she looks like a tired hooker that spent 12 hours on the strip..
  • Upvote 1