Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Jarryl - that's exactly how I got hooked. Season 1 I Was like "Meh this is so overhyped..." and then that last episode I Was like "whaaaaaaaat? Lemme see the first season 2 episode". And then BAM! Olivia is my new bish. And trust me - the season 2 episode ending is one to watch.

• Upvote 1

Jarryl - that's exactly how I got hooked. Season 1 I Was like "Meh this is so overhyped..." and then that last episode I Was like "whaaaaaaaat? Lemme see the first season 2 episode". And then BAM! Olivia is my new bish. And trust me - the season 2 episode ending is one to watch.

I'm done for the night and you pretty much summed up how I feel, Im only on episode 5 but DAMN this is GOOD, and like I said earlier, THIS is what I wanted and expected from season 1, it got me now, from the last episode of season 1 to now. GOD this is good. LOL what have I just got into lol.

• Upvote 1

I'm done for the night and you pretty much summed up how I feel, Im only on episode 5 but DAMN this is GOOD, and like I said earlier, THIS is what I wanted and expected from season 1, it got me now, from the last episode of season 1 to now. GOD this is good. LOL what have I just got into lol.

And another Gladiator is born :tear:. Welcome to the team :cheer:

opahallway.gif?w=620

• Upvote 2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU WILL LOVE IT!! I can't imagine anyone seriously not loving/liking that show

I'm gonna have to wait a bit longer, the file is over 10GB and I only have 12 left on my laptop right now :blush::lol:

I just binged watched "Orange is the New Black" over the weekend off , I really like the show, it has some funny moments, but its rather serious in most areas I wouldn't call it a comedy its more drama with comedy peppered here and there....overall I like what Netflix is doing with original content.

• Upvote 1

Watching the last season of Dexter and it's terrible. But I must finish it.

Yea that season disappoints the hell out of me, it starts off SOOO strong to me, starts off almost stronger than the previous 3 seasons, but then halfway it tanks FAST & hard....and don't even get me started on that finale episode.

Scandals starting to lose me, I like it still, I'm on the last episode of season 2, but the plot is turning into too much of a soap for the watchers written below in white are the spoilers:

It is doing the absolute most to think that a women that smart and that concerned with the good of protecting her country, and who believes in this president so much that she'd compromise her own views and integrity to guarantee him a win into Presidency, would let him stupidly quit to be her man and fulfill her needs, a women THAT smart and THAT together would know you have to put your own wants and needs and desires aside for the greater good, like this man she so-believes in being a great and respected President. I'm a softy for love shit, but not when its this sloppy for a character whose supposed to be so together, them fucking on the side is acceptable and believable, but that he'd ruin his name and that she would LET him....it's losing me.

Scandals starting to lose me, I like it still, I'm on the last episode of season 2, but the plot is turning into too much of a soap for the watchers written below in white are the spoilers:

It is doing the absolute most to think that a women that smart and that concerned with the good of protecting her country, and who believes in this president so much that she'd compromise her own views and integrity to guarantee him a win into Presidency, would let him stupidly quit to be her man and fulfill her needs, a women THAT smart and THAT together would know you have to put your own wants and needs and desires aside for the greater good, like this man she so-believes in being a great and respected President. I'm a softy for love shit, but not when its this sloppy for a character whose supposed to be so together, them fucking on the side is acceptable and believable, but that he'd ruin his name and that she would LET him....it's losing me.

now see, I said that to someone that loves "Scandal" I said the shit is getting sloppy like a soap opera, she gone say that's all it ever was, and bitch no, no it wasn't it was well written at some point the shit becomes something else, I wouldnt say stop watching, I would say lower your expectations for content

Keep watching.

I personally don't like Olivia and the President having this affair - the rest of it keeps me kiii'ing though. Season 3 has a lot of shocks (and Lisa Kudrow).

• Upvote 1

Keep watching.

I personally don't like Olivia and the President having this affair - the rest of it keeps me kiii'ing though. Season 3 has a lot of shocks (and Lisa Kudrow).

I shall the end of season 2, literally the last episode really helped actually, so I'm looking forward to season 3

Real Housewives tonight, a very good 1.........Cynthia's sister tho....ugh, Cynthia need to be away from her and she needs to be away from Peter NO THE FUCK he did not say he thinks he should get an apartment and called that his "mancave" bitch men do that to "the basement", "the garage", "the attic", "the den", Not a whole separate apartment, thats called the man house, or what we actually call it a "bachelor pad". And you know cause he can't keep a job she'd be the one paying for it and YOU KNOW just like she said, he's gon be running girls outta there in a matter of time. His moochin dumb ass gets on ma nerves. he's a mess. Her sister & mother KNOW it too, but they're out of place for stepping in, but I can't blame em sometimes.

I shall the end of season 2, literally the last episode really helped actually, so I'm looking forward to season 3

Season 3 is the best yet although some people were turned off by some of the shocks lol. I LOVED it this season. And you're in a great position because it's back from it's break next month.