Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Shane is a twisted little freak. Finding out he was the voice of Nemo changed my life. :umm::lol:

LOL :lol: I love it, it has some really weird characters. Shane actor is one of those strange people who was an unattractive child who grew into a more attractive adult. I think it's his eyes. :lol:

LOL :lol: I love it, it has some really weird characters. Shane actor is one of those strange people who was an unattractive child who grew into a more attractive adult. I think it's his eyes. :lol:

Yeah, I totally get that. I've always had a soft spot for Silas too. Let me know once you've seen Nancy's punishment for Shane killing Pilar. She's the worst mother. :lol:

Lol I found that ending a complete step down, but I think this was probably my most favorite season of Deb, like she grew stronger to me as Dexter grew weaker

For me the downward spiral of the season started when Dexter stopped Hannah from leaving, everything before that was almost perfect to me, it was reminicent to how strong and unpredictable seasons 1-4 were......and then Hannah stayed and everything went downhill and got worst and worst. I just wanted more, I feel like this season had all the right pieces and players, and in the beginning it was put together perfectly, and then they just rushed the finish.

wsperber2.jpg

Bosom Buddies, Tom Hanks show from the 80's where he & his best friend move into a all woman's apartment building disguised as women. I'm loving it lol. LOVE ME SOME TELMA HOPKINS TOO!!!! She's lookin great in this, This is supporting my theory theres nothing Tom Hanks can't do, except be a convincing women...a hilious looking & acting 1 tho.

bosom-buddies.jpg

• 3 weeks later...