Kanye .. "Madonna is the Greastest Visual Musical Artist OF ALL TIME

janetDAYZ

Why not? :blink: what don't we post on here. It's a discussion of opinions ..like you say all the time its a FORUM. We post things so we can discuss and/or debate

don't play that card on me :umm:

There's nothing to discuss or debate about this topic.. Anything that comes from Kanye's lips is usually over-exaggerated

don't play that card on me :umm:

There's nothing to discuss or debate about this topic.. Anything that comes from Kanye's lips is usually over-exaggerated

Right, cause we have NEVER EVER heard of Madonna being referred to as a visual artist :lmao: okay Game.. yeah, Kanye is wayyyyyy off on this one

I wasn't dismissing Kanye words but it's still over-exaggerated

Therefore.. THAT'S what makes this arguement a debatable one.. while you were saying it wasn't a debatable one as if it was such an outrageous claim. He's not the first to think and/or say this. Him saying he's today's MJ - is a reach but him saying Madonna is the greatest visual artist is not that farfetched. It's not a lot of contenders quite honestly..most artist aren't "visual". They just take a photo and/or make a video like its a 9-5 job. No thought provoking ideas, imagery or imagination.

Madonna stands as one of the greats, I enjoy her and her music, I wouldn't take anything out of context concerning her, and to be honest this board has a special relationship with Madonna so Im not surprised ...it amazes me that here no one is allowed to use certain words that in urban culture are used regularly over and over in movies, TV, print, music and whatever else they can, no one came to denounce Nicki Minaj with a fuck her, maybe her music, but she didn't catch the same hell a woman with two African children she clearly loves did...so I think to myself, hmmm, I know what some may think and even think regarding my own opinions, but I say wtf ever Im a grown ass man and I aint got time for dat. :coffee:

Madonna stands as one of the greats, I enjoy her and her music, I wouldn't take anything out of context concerning her, and to be honest this board has a special relationship with Madonna so Im not surprised ...it amazes me that here no one is allowed to use certain words that in urban culture are used regularly over and over in movies, TV, print, music and whatever else they can, no one came to denounce Nicki Minaj with a fuck her, maybe her music, but she didn't catch the same hell a woman with two African children she clearly loves did...so I think to myself, hmmm, I know what some may think and even think regarding my own opinions, but I say wtf ever Im a grown ass man and I aint got time for dat. :coffee:

Good for you.

• Upvote 3

Nicki Minaj is 28 and black

Madonna is 68 and white... Paula Deen teas

Why in the world would they want to use it???? That black rapper is saying something ignorant.... Why can't I???? :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Why in the world would they want to use it???? That black rapper is saying something ignorant.... Why can't I???? :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

my point is if the word is so offensive, no matter age, race, gender, NO ONE SHOULD BE USING IT.....no one here is allowed a "pass" to use it so what difference does age and race make? If the word is offensive its offensive, but its clear to me that a double standard is at play here...if folks call themselves mad at Madonna, they should feel equally if not more angry when someone of color uses the word too.

and she didn't use the N-word straight up, it was censored in her own post, and used NOT against someone of color, but her own White son, people are reaching here. Then after that she apologized explained herself and still folks are in a fuss