How Do You Feel About Ass Implants?

Escapade

From Nicki, to Kim K, to Iggy, do you think ass shots are getting out of control?

It's like they don't even attempt to make them look real anymore. They end up looking like grown women who need their diaper changed.

How do you guys feel about them? Do you think they're getting a bit much?

I'll be honest and say I've thought about possibly, one day when my debt is cleaned up, investing in some cosmetic surgery. And yes Ass implants would be on that list. :coffee:

Its only so many squats and leg lifts that a man can do. All I have to show for it is two coco puffs stuck together. :sigh::tear:

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest and say I've thought about possibly, one day when my debt is cleaned up, investing in some cosmetic surgery. And yes Ass implants would be on that list. :coffee:

Its only so many squats and leg lifts that a man can do. All I have to show for it is two coco puffs stuck together. :sigh::tear:

:lmao:

lol why do you think you need them? Are you really skinny or something?