TLC: "Every time I see you you don't have to be naked"

bu.

I think Rihanna is more like the "don't start none, it won't be none" type of person. If you start it, well I'm gonna finish it becuz at the end of the day I'm one of the HBIC's in today's world and the public will EAT UP my response which will work more in my favor than yours.

So I kinda get why she do what she does... It only keeps her in ppls mouths. Her being vocal with the clapbacks on social media is "promotion" for an already booming brand. And we live in an era where being Messy ? Ppl LIVEEE for it.

Lol don't start none won't be none. She can't even fight.

TLC CLEARS UP THE WHOLE RIHANNA "DISS" ..that actually didn't happen.

Another case of the media chopping up someones words to put a whole nother spin on it to cause a ruckus :sigh:

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! I love this. Well done. THAT'S how you handle it.

Rih, you have to watch this, listen to this, grow and learn from this. Do not jump to conclusions and retaliate so quickly...if you have a problem with something that someone said, go to them...do not start tweeting foolishness. I see that T-Boz and Chilli do have love for her (and all women in this industry) and are definitely grown woman.

The fans and media are messy as hell, but that doesn't give you an excuse to believe what you hear and act the fool.

• Upvote 2

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! I love this. Well done. THAT'S how you handle it.

Rih, you have to watch this, listen to this, grow and learn from this. Do not jump to conclusions and retaliate so quickly...if you have a problem with something that someone said, go to them...do not start tweeting foolishness. I see that T-Boz and Chilli do have love for her (and all women in this industry) and are definitely grown woman.

The fans and media are messy as hell, but that doesn't give you an excuse to believe what you hear and act the fool.

Right, I think Rihanna didn't do NO KIND OF RESEARCH ..she juss foolishly went off of what she heard from the media and TeamNavy ...

Right, I think Rihanna didn't do NO KIND OF RESEARCH ..she juss foolishly went off of what she heard from the media and TeamNavy ...

She knows the navy will get their life from it. Half the time she's just trolling. She even trolls her own fans sometimes :lol:.

You know this... How?

Oh bc she got beat up by a 6'1" man?

If you say so. Usually people who talk a lot of shit like her can't back it up. You will never see her say these things to anyone's face. Let her see T boz in person. If she went to any American public school she would get her ass kicked at the bus stop daily.

If you say so. Usually people who talk a lot of shit like her can't back it up. You will never see her say these things to anyone's face. Let her see T boz in person. If she went to any American public school she would get her ass kick at the bus stop daily.

:umm: ok? This isn't a boxing organization.. It's music entertainment.. I'm not here for hypotheticals

You take several seats in the corner

• Upvote 1

Well Ciara was ready to whoop her ass too

You talking about the night that Rihanna played her to the left at a party when Ciara tried to speak...and instead of whooping Rihanna's ass RIGHT then..the next day she goes on tv and whines about Rihanna? Right... That's being "ready" to whoop somebody's ass :lmao:

Um..Negative.

Well that goes without saying. Social media has cost ppl their lives.. but we're too far in the water to turn back now

So has TV, books, games, and telephones.. I guess we should live in the caves and kill and harass each other the ol' fashion way

KILL TECHNOLOGY! KILL HUMAN ADVANCEMENT!! TURN BACK TIME!

• Upvote 1

Ready isn't the same thing as doing.. Go sit in a corner

As if Rihanna would give her the chance. Now you go sit in the same corner :)

You talking about the night that Rihanna played her to the left at a party when Ciara tried to speak...and instead of whooping Rihanna's ass RIGHT then..the next day she goes on tv and whines about Rihanna? Right... That's being "ready" to whoop somebody's ass :lmao:

Um..Negative.

Dayz please. Not speaking to somebody is not a reason to fight unless it's a friend trying to be funny.I wouldn't fight anybody at a party just cause they refused to speak to me lol. That's dumb. Now talking shit after the fact of what happened (which is what Rihanna did) is more of a cause. Rihanna wouldn't dare and trust me I like her but she wouldn't dare meet up with Ciara and go toe to toe. Let's not play dumb.

:umm: ok? This isn't a boxing organization.. It's music entertainment.. I'm not here for hypotheticals

You take several seats in the corner

Not hypothetical but inevitable. She will end up tweeted the right one and get her ass kicked. And I will be watching from my corner seats.

• Upvote 1

As if Rihanna would give her the chance. Now you go sit in the same corner :)

Dayz please. Not speaking to somebody is not a reason to fight unless it's a friend trying to be funny.I wouldn't fight anybody at a party just cause they refused to speak to me lol. That's dumb. Now talking shit after the fact of what happened (which is what Rihanna did) is more of a cause. Rihanna wouldn't dare and trust me I like her but she wouldn't dare meet up with Ciara and go toe to toe. Let's not play dumb.

Joe, what are you talking about..Rihanna started talking shit afterwards?? That's becuz Ciara went on NATIONAL TV to blast Rihanna when the show she was on asked her NOTHING about the incident that took place. Ciara took it upon herself to make a private issue a public one. We would not have known there was an issue between those two if it was not for Ciara...so Ciara Started it.. Rihanna had a right to clapback :blink:

And I don't think Rihanna would be shook by Ciara ..I love how yall make it seem like Rihanna is some kind of punk that can't fight. Her culture of ppl are known for standing their ground....they are not pushovers and they are NOT punks. they are sum crazies...yall underestimating the wrong ppl. You and Skin ..need to do sum research .. ppl from the islands are not precious, gentle,delicate "won't hurt a fly" souls. Yall are sadly mistaken. Don't let the pretty face fool u. Matter of fact...watch a show like "Snapped" and you'll see what I mean :lmao:

Joe, what are you talking about..Rihanna started talking shit afterwards?? That's becuz Ciara went on NATIONAL TV to blast Rihanna when the show she was on asked her NOTHING about the incident that took place. Ciara took it upon herself to make a private issue a public one. We would not have known there was an issue between those two if it was not for Ciara...so Ciara Started it.. Rihanna had a right to clapback :blink:

And I don't think Rihanna would be shook by Ciara ..I love how yall make it seem like Rihanna is some kind of punk that can't fight. Her culture of ppl are known for standing their ground....they are not pushovers and they are NOT punks. they are sum crazies...yall underestimating the wrong ppl. You and Skin ..need to do sum research .. ppl from the islands are not precious, gentle,delicate "won't hurt a fly" souls. Yall are sadly mistaken. Don't let the pretty face fool u. Matter of fact...watch a show like "Snapped" and you'll see what I mean :lmao:

I'm not saying Rihanna can't fight but I doubt she'd be able to handle Ciara and I think she knows that. Y'all act like Rihanna is some kind of fighter or something. I'm not here for all they hypothetical scenarios. She don't have to be shook to get her ass whooped lol