TLC: "Every time I see you you don't have to be naked"

bu.

T-Boz and Chilli threw major shade towards Rihanna for using her body and sex to sell records. The comments come just days after Rihanna hit the CDFA wearing nearly nothing.

They appeared on Channel 7′s Sunrise on Friday morning ahead of their sold out show in Sydney, Australia.

‘Every time I see you you don’t have to be naked,’ T-Boz said.

‘It’s hard for us to say anything because any time we do, they say, ‘Oh TLC must be jealous’, but I call a spade a spade,’ T-Boz added.

‘We became the biggest girl selling group of all time with our clothes on and that says a lot,’ Chilli chimed in.

‘We could go around too with booby cakes [breasts] out all day long,’

http://www.lovebscot...ave-to-be-naked

Lol well played Rihanna! Personally I don't like that they publicly said this because tho they weren't as raunchy & naked, they did push the boundaries of sexy & raunchy themselves as she pointed out.

You know I'm happy she respectfully responded. Wasn't expecting that.

Lol well played Rihanna! Personally I don't like that they publicly said this because tho they weren't as raunchy & naked, they did push the boundaries of sexy & raunchy themselves as she pointed out.

You know I'm happy she respectfully responded. Wasn't expecting that.

I haven't seen the video - did they personally call out Rihanna or referring to all the girls?

The difference is TLC could sell records with their clothes off or on. Rihanna is a tool so she has to be butt naked all the time because she told to.

Really? You think Rihanna being naked sold songs like 'Umbrella' 'We Found Love' and her other hit songs? Get real.

• Upvote 2

Really? You think Rihanna being naked sold songs like 'Umbrella' 'We Found Love' and her other hit songs? Get real.

We Found Love is probably the biggest song of the last decade. And when I think of it or listen to it I'm not saying man Rihanna's tits looked great in that video.

• Upvote 1

They could have said the same thing about Beyonce and every other chick out today.. All those bitches are naked...

But Rihsus gets singled out because of her soon to be iconic dress she just wore! :lmao: :lmao:

I swear, the frustration of some celebs and the ugly, insecure females and dudes over Rihanna. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

They could have said the same thing about Beyonce and every other chick out today.. All those bitches are naked...

Tbh, Rihanna takes the cake. She be Literally naked .. I mean tits, nipples and ass that we have seen. I can't say I've ever saw Beyonce's actual nipple lol

I just don't think she could have sold as much or been as popular if she dressed like when Janet first came out with the trench coat or TLC with the baggy clothes. She was not a very interesting person when she first came out. No one cared but as soon as her clothes came off she blew up. Jay Z turned her out just like he is doing his wife right now. She beautiful but she is overrated

I kinda agree..when they cranked up her image and made her edgier and sexy...her career went up and out of here like a rocket. That wholesome sweet island girl image she had when she first arruved was indeed bland and blah...but I wouldn't say her success came solely from her being naked...it was a combination of the right music,right time, right transformation/makeover... All the stars aligned and she found her nitch and carved her own lane. I will never believe being naked is the sole purpose someone is successful, u gotta have "something" to back that up to have staying power.