TLC: "Every time I see you you don't have to be naked"

bu.

Tbh, Rihanna takes the cake. She be Literally naked .. I mean tits, nipples and ass that we have seen. I can't say I've ever saw Beyonce's actual nipple lol

Well Rihanna is a fashion Icon and the magazines love her.. On top of that she's not afraid to get naked..(tastefully done of course)..

She's not naked like Madonna back in the day..

• Upvote 1

I just don't think she could have sold as much or been as popular if she dressed like when Janet first came out with the trench coat or TLC with the baggy clothes. She was not a very interesting person when she first came out. No one cared but as soon as her clothes came off she blew up. Jay Z turned her out just like he is doing his wife right now. She beautiful but she is overrated

Except she was selling records and had hits before she became a sex symbol, even to be a not so interesting person, she never released a flop or had an era without a top 5 single that got tons of airplay. Basically naked or clothes, she just makes good & great music.

Looks like folks need 2 research I didn't see a show or pics I'm in Australia if 1 person says something they run with it not knowing smh

tw_DSC6635_normal.jpgTionne T-Boz Watkins@TheRealTBOZ · 3h

See & this why it's terrible 2 be a follower lol ya hear the wrong thing & they run with it & don't even know wtf their talking about smh

Lol I swear when some of their mamas whipped after sex apart of the sperm must of got whipped cuz their not whole y'all can catch bricks

Tionne T-Boz Watkins@TheRealTBOZ · 3h

how did I get dragged in2 talkin about some1 I like I don't care what my opinion is I'm gonna say what I want at least get what I say right

Last time I checked I didn't say no bodies name the interview lady did shit I'm out of the country lol I didn't even see pics 1f64a.png1f649.png1f648.png

Don't talk 2 slow ass dummies on my page y'all. Their pathetic 4 a reason lol! We watch everybody & I'm still gonna tell my child WTF I want

https://twitter.com/TheRealTBOZ

Rihanna is just taking another page out of the Madonna handbook with her newest obsession with being nude. It will pass, just like it did with Madonna and her other inspiration Grace Jones.

Well just like Madonna she has no ass. :(

Well Rihanna is a fashion Icon and the magazines love her.. On top of that she's not afraid to get naked..(tastefully done of course)..

She's not naked like Madonna back in the day..

I'm not dissing her. I think its a cheap shot coming from TLC. I hate that they even went there but what I was saying to you is Rihanna is the MOST daring and provocative of all the girls today. Becuz she's the most bold and confident. It's not a diss...I love risk takers. Beyonce and the others don't have it in them to go as far as her.

• Upvote 1

Except she was selling records and had hits before she became a sex symbol, even to be a not so interesting person, she never released a flop or had an era without a top 5 single that got tons of airplay. Basically naked or clothes, she just makes good & great music.

Her hits have more to do with her handler Jay Z and his power. Put her on so so def records and see how she does. I don't know about great music. She hasn't written one lyric for herself.

Her hits have more to do with her handler Jay Z and his power. Put her on so so def records and see how she does. I don't know about great music. She hasn't written one lyric for herself.

Neither has Whitney...

Credits for Talk That Talk deluxe edition:[90]

• Robyn Rihanna Fenty – vocals, executive producer, songwriter, composer

Unapologetic
    • Rihanna – vocals, creative director, executive producer, songwriter, primary artist

Loud

[*]Rihanna – vocals, art direction, creative director, design, executive producer

• Upvote 1

But the fact remains she was making hits and selling albums before she turned into the sex cymbol she is. And Shawn clocked the last part, each album she gets more & more into the writting, and ironically ever since she started with Rated R, each has gotten better.

I mean really? We JANET JACKSON fans must be forgetting Janet's history.. She was dress head to toe.. Looking like a nun until LWND..

Rihanna's career may not be on the same level as Janet.. But they and about every other female artist has sold sex.. At some point in their career.

And It's 2014... Nipples aren't that serious..

When did Janet's fans become such prudes?

• Upvote 5

Neither has Whitney...

Credits for Talk That Talk deluxe edition:[90]

• Robyn Rihanna Fenty – vocals, executive producer, songwriter, composer

Unapologetic
    • Rihanna – vocals, creative director, executive producer, songwriter, primary artist

Loud

[*]Rihanna – vocals, art direction, creative director, design, executive producer

Whitney was talented.

I mean really? We JANET JACKSON fans must be forgetting Janet's history.. She was dress head to toe.. Looking like a nun until LWND..

Rihanna's career may not be on the same level as Janet.. But they and about every other female artist has sold sex.. At some point in their career.

And It's 2014... Nipples aren't that serious..

When did Janet's fans become such prudes?

EXACTLY!!!

And look where her "talent" got her

Rihanna may not be loud but she's still an icon and is clearly talented enough to create her own albuns

Her death was not a result of her talent. Whitney is the reason young girls wanted to sing. Rihanna is headed down the same road as nippy. She's already had her ass kicked several times by men, she's a drug addict and she sold her soul to the highest bidder. Name one song she has thats moved the world. All icons have at least one. One song with meaning that will be played 30 years from now. What's Rihanna song that you can stop anyone in the street, of all races in any part of the world and they would know it?