TLC: "Every time I see you you don't have to be naked"

bu.

Right.. What makes you think Rihanna doesn't comment on her clothes :blink:

I'm saying, from what I know (friends with a designer who worked with her as an assistant during the Rated R days & tour) she's VERY meticulous about what she wears and her hair & make up, she's VERY in control of her image, and if she don't like it she WONT wear it.

I'd put money that she takes her physical image more serious than her music, not saying she doesn't take her music seriousl because it's clear each era she does, but the bitch knows her looks and what works for her. The stylists just picks & alters & makes shit tshe might or is told to by her.

• Upvote 1

Every star has input on Wtf they put on. :blink: No stylist can make them wear shit they aren't feeling and/or not comfortable with. It's no different than us getting up in the mornin deciding what We're gonna put on. Stars are precise as to what they will and won't wear. They're not 2 year olds being dressed by mommy. So this is a silly ass debate to begin with :mellow: of course Rihanna has input on her styling..like any other human being. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Exactly. A team is what makes the total package and image of a star even brighter. How many artists do we know for sure can be their own manager, agent, personal assistant, stylist, hair & make-up, producer, songwriter, singer, choreographer, vocal coach, driver, and security guard at the same time? It takes a lot of responsibility and effort to do it all.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. A team is what makes the total package and image of a star even brighter. How many artists do we know for sure can be their own manager, agent, personal assistant, stylist, hair & make-up, producer, songwriter, singer, choreographer, vocal coach, driver, and security guard at the same time? It takes a lot of responsibility and effort to do it all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we know no matter how much the team does for the star... The STAR gets the credit and the acknowledgement. So it was very stupid for Skin to say .. "Rihanna's stylist is the fashion icon"

• Upvote 1

Right.. What makes you think Rihanna doesn't comment on her clothes :blink:

I'm talking about Janet not Rihanna dummy. He made it seem like Janet only dances how the choreographer wants her too. IDGAF about what Rihanna wears or what input she has :)

UGH I wish I could go to that show so bad, it sold out so fast tho. But Im determined to see Em in Detroit 1 of these days. This would've been perfect. Havent seen Rih live since 08, and she's alot better now.

Well you'll be able to see her this time. Since she's touring with EM you won't have to worry about her canceling shows due to her low ticket sales bronchitis

Well you'll be able to see her this time. Since she's touring with EM you won't have to worry about her canceling shows due to her low ticket sales bronchitis

Yea except I won't, tickets are already gone & both the Detroit & LA show are times where I'll be busy. But still her tour slayed and was a success. Nice try tho.

Like TLC did for their 2nd leg of the FanMail tour :whistle:

And the fact that they couldn't tour? :umm:

That awkward moment when the 1st leg was the struggle and 2nd leg was the turn around but Tboz's condition is what brought it to a hault. The 2nd leg was doin better than the First.

Of the TLC FanMail Tour?

According to the Internet, TLC canceled their 2nd leg of the tour because T-Boz's sickle cell :umm:

Norman..before the shows happen..the tickets are sold monthssss ahead. Right??? What I'm saying is.. the ticket sales for the 2nd leg were far more successful than the first and they had to cancel their more successful leg becuz of Tboz.. I dnt know what you were tryna imply by responding to Skin.. but that leg didn't cancel due to poor ticket sales. Take a shot at their first leg if you're gonna throw retaliation shade :umm:

Norman..before the shows happen..the tickets are sold monthssss ahead. Right??? What I'm saying is.. the ticket sales for the 2nd leg were far more successful than the first and they had to cancel their more successful leg becuz of Tboz.. I dnt know what you were tryna imply by responding to Skin.. but that leg didn't cancel due to poor ticket sales. Take a shot at their first leg if you're gonna throw retaliation shade :umm:

You should write for wikipedia

One tour is a pretty good shot of retaliation, imho