TLC: "Every time I see you you don't have to be naked"

bu.

Her death was not a result of her talent. Whitney is the reason young girls wanted to sing. Rihanna is headed down the same road as nippy. She's already had her ass kicked several times by men, she's a drug addict and she sold her soul to the highest bidder. Name one song she has thats moved the world. All icons have at least one. One song with meaning that will be played 30 years from now. What's Rihanna song that you can stop anyone in the street, of all races in any part of the world and they would know it?

We Found Love &/or Umbrella. I understand you don't like her but are we really gonna pretend like she doesn't have a worldwide impact and major hits worldwide?

And what's this about having her ass kicked "several times by men", where's that coming from?

We Found Love &/or Umbrella. I understand you don't like her but are we really gonna pretend like she doesn't have a worldwide impact and major hits worldwide?

And what's this about having her ass kicked "several times by men", where's that coming from?

You'll never hear anyone say Umbrella changed my life. That's the difference between iconic music and what she's doing. So to compensate she has to take her clothes off just like Nicki Minaj looking like punky brewster. Gangnam Style had worldwide hits and impact. doesn't make him talented or iconic. At the end of the day she does not have the resume. All her music is the same content.

am461l.jpg

Risk taker! Icon! Fashion forward!

:lmao: This girl is the product of good stylist and song writers.

-_-

Neither has Whitney...

Credits for Talk That Talk deluxe edition:[90]

• Robyn Rihanna Fenty – vocals, executive producer, songwriter, composer

Unapologetic
    • Rihanna – vocals, creative director, executive producer, songwriter, primary artist

Loud

[*]Rihanna – vocals, art direction, creative director, design, executive producer

She has credits for some songs on all of her albums, except for GGGB I think.

You'll never hear anyone say Umbrella changed my life. That's the difference between iconic music and what she's doing. So to compensate she has to take her clothes off just like Nicki Minaj looking like punky brewster. Gangnam Style had worldwide hits and impact. doesn't make him talented or iconic. At the end of the day she does not have the resume. All her music is the same content.

-_-

So a Iconic song is a Iconic song only if someone says it changes their life? And who are you to say none of her hit's has changed anyone in the entire planets lives? Except you're wrong about everything you said actually, you don't seem really qualified to say whether or not her music is the same, because in actuallity that's why her discog is so highly praised because she's always changing directions, the only 2 albums that were alike were the 1st 2. You're lettingyour opinion cloud the facts. She is a Icon and has the stats & hits & praise to back that up

Oh and Gangnam Style is a song not the name of the artist, the song itself actually is Iconic, Psy is not, because he hasn't had the continueous mass effect as he did with that 1 song, thus is a bad example.

• Upvote 1

Wait, how do we know they were referring to Rihanna? It seemed like a very general statement. Rihanna isn't the only one who's naked all the time. And Rihanna needs to grow up, calling them old thots like ageism isn't gonna punch her out the game in about ten years.

• Upvote 4

Her death was not a result of her talent. Whitney is the reason young girls wanted to sing. Rihanna is headed down the same road as nippy. She's already had her ass kicked several times by men, she's a drug addict and she sold her soul to the highest bidder. Name one song she has thats moved the world. All icons have at least one. One song with meaning that will be played 30 years from now. What's Rihanna song that you can stop anyone in the street, of all races in any part of the world and they would know it?

Yes.. The typical powerhouse vocalist that is found in nearly every black choir across this nation has indeed influenced people to sing

Rihanna is a drug addict? Which drug? :umm: the one that hasn't killed or ruin families?

Wtf? :lol: you think every knows a Whitney Houston song that she didn't write?

Wait, how do we know they were referring to Rihanna? It seemed like a very general statement. Rihanna isn't the only one who's naked all the time. And Rihanna needs to grow up, calling them old thots like ageism isn't gonna punch her out the game in about ten years.

She proves my point just by the fact that she responded to them. Her behavior is not iconic. They didn't mention her name but like they say hit dog will holla. If those comments didn't pertain to her she would have kept her mouth shut. TLC were trendsetters. Nothing Rihanna has done or wore is new.

• Upvote 1

you forever shading somebody's ass. :rolleyes::lol:

I just can't with a girl or guy having no ass :lol: especially a black one :cry:

The girls are in here comparing Whitney to Rihanna? LMAO.

that's what i'm saying. I was like wtf is goin on in here :lol:

the shade, I just can't :ph34r:

She proves my point just by the fact that she responded to them. Her behavior is not iconic. They didn't mention her name but like they say hit dog will holla. If those comments didn't pertain to her she would have kept her mouth shut. TLC were trendsetters. Nothing Rihanna has done or wore is new.

LOL Her behavior isn't Iconic, but it doesn't make her less of 1. Again it's your opinion vs. facts basically.