Old Skool Jan Fam Members You Miss?

Jarkko

I dont have them :rolleyes::lol: He was weird... started to pm me constantly, sending me his phone # and begging me to give him mine...  :umm:  But all you gotta do is google chris brown nudes and its pretty much the same :lol: 

The best thing about jj.com were the behind the scenes  :asham:

he pm'ed his nudes to me as well....way toooooo skinny for me but from what I can remember he was packing!

I dont have them :rolleyes::lol: He was weird... started to pm me constantly, sending me his phone # and begging me to give him mine...  :umm:  But all you gotta do is google chris brown nudes and its pretty much the same :lol: 

The best thing about jj.com were the behind the scenes  :asham:

I think that's still true

• Upvote 1

You still have the same phone number, right? :wub:

We talk on whatsapp so it has to be the same :lol::P

he pm'ed his nudes to me as well....way toooooo skinny for me but from what I can remember he was packing!

Chris Brown :lol: 

I think that's still true

It is. The amount of dirt i know/knew about most of the gurls is amazing :lol:  From ppl who were humping pillows to CND's pictures, to ppl hew were going around the block trynna fuck everyone who said yes... it was AMAZING :lol:

That's one thing i miss about the forum  -_-

• Upvote 1

It is. The amount of dirt i know/knew about most of the gurls is amazing :lol:  From ppl who were humping pillows to CND's pictures, to ppl hew were going around the block trynna fuck everyone who said yes... it was AMAZING :lol:

That's one thing i miss about the forum  -_-

Did you say yes? :unsure:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey divas, icons, and legends! Just stopping in for the nostalgia~ I’ve grown so much since the old days. Remember Nipplegate breaking the forum? remember when “Weekend” had everyone bothered?

For anyone who tiptoes back here I am well and thriving. I earned my Masters years ago and started my own nonprofit.  I’ve never been better, more free, and come into my own as a beautiful adult person. 

I stay off of social media because all the new gorls are such flops and will never know the real. Don’t think for a second that I dont see the children having stole all our lingo and passed it off as their own. C’est la vie.

I still stan Janet DOWN. My eternal legend and mother. Thank yal for all the laughs. Thanks for all the shade, reads, drags, scalpings, and slayings.

oxox

ThenIFeelEmpty

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 11:55 AM, thenifeelempty said:

Hey divas, icons, and legends! Just stopping in for the nostalgia~ I’ve grown so much since the old days. Remember Nipplegate breaking the forum? remember when “Weekend” had everyone bothered?

For anyone who tiptoes back here I am well and thriving. I earned my Masters years ago and started my own nonprofit.  I’ve never been better, more free, and come into my own as a beautiful adult person. 

I stay off of social media because all the new gorls are such flops and will never know the real. Don’t think for a second that I dont see the children having stole all our lingo and passed it off as their own. C’est la vie.

I still stan Janet DOWN. My eternal legend and mother. Thank yal for all the laughs. Thanks for all the shade, reads, drags, scalpings, and slayings.

oxox

ThenIFeelEmpty

Good to hear from you and congratulations 

• 1 year later...