#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

BITTTT the fucking Tom Joyner cruise finna be LIT.

COME THRU WITH THE AUNTIE BOP JANET

ivUYEAm3GFQe1.gif

LOL everyone seems to be doing his cruise now, but that ship would capsize if janet were on it.  It almost did when R kelly performed this year.  I think Tom is going to play this tommorow on the show.  I think bill bellamy is guest hosting.  She gave us a free song too.  :w00t:  I already uploaded it on my phone.  I would have paid for it too

Soooo good!! The chorus is surprisingly really catchy... you wouldn't think it would be so addicting but when you turn it off the chorus loops over and over in your head. UGH so perfect. I love how original the song sounds, that beat is really interesting. I mean it's simple and all but something about it is so sexy and groovy and different. Her vocals are PLUSH.

BTW SonofBaldwin, I think the bridge says "Don't have time to sleep but we can dream so think outside the box" and the unintelligible part sounds like "and touch your whole embrace" (idk how much sense that makes tho lol)

Soooo good!! The chorus is surprisingly really catchy... you wouldn't think it would be so addicting but when you turn it off the chorus loops over and over in your head. UGH so perfect. I love how original the song sounds, that beat is really interesting. I mean it's simple and all but something about it is so sexy and groovy and different. Her vocals are PLUSH.

BTW SonofBaldwin, I think the bridge says "Don't have time to sleep but we can dream so think outside the box" and the unintelligible part sounds like "and touch your whole embrace" (idk how much sense that makes tho lol)

LOL! Okay, thank you so much.