Jimmy says Janet's "Unbreakable" show better than ever!

Bailey

Im so amped! But her first show will not be in London, its Birmingham! Her team and the media keep saying that...there'd be nothing worse than her saying "I love you London" when she aint there :lol:

You going to London? If you're cute, let's meet 

:umm::lol:

Im actually seeing her in Birmingham! I wanted to do it a bit different and i think tickets were slightly cheaper there. Suprised your not seeing her in Manchester?

I am :asham: . I figured the good sis will make us wait a good several years again so I might as well make the most of it. 

I am :asham: . I figured the good sis will make us wait a good several years again so I might as well make the most of it. 

Brum aint that from Manchester...you can meet me there...im staying the night -_-

This is my second baptism...i first received blessing back in September. I was so in awe/dancing so hard that i feel i missed elements of the show...I need the UK experience now.

Edited by vibeology

this is a cool listen too

awesome! This made me tear up just listening to the melody and I never knew Terry sang in some of the song. It just took me back to the 80s when I was a kid. Some of the best years of my life. I just wanna lay in someone's arms or them lay in mine and just share memories of growing up with someone

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1