OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I am happy she's on tour and that the show is amazing.

Seeing the boxscore for Austin and the seating maps for a lot of these markets is disheartening.

But at this point, complaining about no promo is beating a dead horse. It's out of our control and if Janet is satisfied with performing to crowds of any size, as long as there are no cancellations, all we can do is show up and support. 

As much as I wish her personal and professional lives were in better shape, I'd love for all of these shows to continue as scheduled. And I respect her for continuing even under this marriage drama and not many sold out arenas.

And as DRAINING as reading these disagreements and arguments are, have at it guys. Free speech, free will, do your thing. Seems like there's always been a dysfunctional love-hate equation here on this forum and it's really weird, but if you like it, I love it. I guess.

Edited by Kishi

Even if...

...Janet PROMOTED it was NOT gone be a complete homerun ANYWAY ...cus she postponed it in the first place...so what difference does it really make? You ppl are delusional if you thought her promoting it was gone make the audience turn around and repurchase tickets :lol:  the fact she had 3 sellouts to start it off is impressive considering ALL things

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

Can't let these petty concert venues

Start to jade your point of view

Only thing that will do is bring you down...so you

Need to change your vibe

The sun will continue to shine

Put it in you mind

That Janet could give a good gotdamn.:rolleyes:

Leave this shit behind

And move on with your life

The blindfold been off my eyes..

But I wanna see for you Better Days.-_-

Shit.

• Upvote 7

:lmao:

She didn't have to tweet that the tour wasn't for casual fans, the fact that the hits take a backseat whilst album tracks from up to 25 years ago get spotlighted said that  loud and clear (as if her not promoting didn't). The people that would should appreciate this tour, know about this tour and got their tickets or will get them, if the don't know they don't matter. :coffee: 

• Upvote 5

:lmao:

She didn't have to tweet that the tour wasn't for casual fans, the fact that the hits take a backseat whilst album tracks from up to 25 years ago get spotlighted said that  loud and clear (as if her not promoting didn't). The people that would should appreciate this tour, know about this tour and got their tickets or will get them, if the don't know they don't matter. :coffee: 

Black Cat who? Scream what? :coffee: 

• Downvote 1

I just frequently notice how y'all tend to assume certain things when it's convenient for your argument. Any other time it's "...from her lips." No matter how "obvious." She chose arenas for a reason--surely she doesn't believe only diehards would fill the seats. 

now see here I was thinking the promoters and Live Nation did this, instead what you're saying is while feeding baby Eissa, Janet is hand picking them herself oh okay

Image result for im done gif

• Downvote 1

Last I checked Arena's have bigger stages and allow for bigger production, and she's said from her lips she's more comfortable with larger venues than smaller . Fact of the matter is if she wanted to fill up seats with casual fans she knows what to do, just like if she wanted Unbreakable to do bigger numbers she knew what she could've easily done, but the msssage from her lips and her actions is that this is about her real fans, the ones who don't need her to remind them "I'm still here".

Does not mean she "handpicked" each one :lol:

It'd probably be best if you didn't quote me.

It'd probably be best you didnt speak but , which is obvious, the great depressed , she on tour, mad ass divorce with a new baby, abuse to add to the list and you up in here bitching at all, especially about being quoted when you say shit

Image result for kanye gif

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last I checked Arena's have bigger stages and allow for bigger production, and she's said from her lips she's more comfortable with larger venues than smaller . Fact of the matter is if she wanted to fill up seats with casual fans she knows what to do, just like if she wanted Unbreakable to do bigger numbers she knew what she could've easily done, but the msssage from her lips and her actions is that this is about her real fans, the ones who don't need her to remind them "I'm still here".

SOTW set-up can easily be adapted to smaller venues....

But actually, I don't think that she cares at all about success. So I think I was unclear about that. I was mainly pointing out the double standards on this board. 

• Downvote 1

It'd probably be best you didnt speak but , which is obvious, the great depressed , she on tour, mad ass divorce with a new baby, abuse to add to the list and you up in here bitching at all, especially about being quoted when you say shit

Image result for kanye gif

Do you have a brain of your own or do you just blow wherever the wind blows? Your opinions constantly flip flop. :unsure:

• Downvote 2

SOTW set-up can easily be adapted to smaller venues....

But actually, I don't think that she cares at all about success. So I think I was unclear about that. I was mainly pointing out the double standards on this board. 

sure could, but as I pointed out, from her lips, shes more comfortable with larger venues, and at this point, I think her comfort matters. That comfort is fine, it wouldnt be if she had anything to prove to the gp, and shes already proven she can fill em.

Do you have a brain of your own or do you just blow wherever the wind blows? Your opinions constantly flip flop. :unsure:

Yes, my opinions are as varied as the circumstances, but ultimately Im a die hard Janet fan, I will NOT go on and on about what I dont like if it's not within my power to change, others have spoken on the issue(s) and Janet is doing what she can.....there's no flip flop in being balanced, I often wonder if some of you have minds that can analyze multiple view points and still have a balanced perspective, for me this tour is not about sales, not about promo, its about the JanFam supporting the artist they love, if you not about that then you should log off and carry on...BUT its clear you dont have the sense to do that so you will continue to come in thread after thread bitching, so where is the flip flop coming from when you get called a bitcher? You bitching, you been bitching, and we tired hell, fuck outta here :filenails:  either you got a ticket or you dont. fuck on

Image result for fuck outta here gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1