The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna rises to her 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, as "We Found Love," featuring Calvin Harris, ascends 2-1 with Airplay Gainer honors in its sixth week on the survey.

Rihanna is just the seventh artist in the Hot 100's 53-year history to tally at least 11 leaders, joining the Beatles (20), Mariah Carey (18), Michael Jackson (13), Madonna (12), the Supremes (12) and Whitney Houston (11). She passes Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder, each with 10 No. 1s. :)

Among women, Rihanna, thus, moves into a third-place tie with Houston for most toppers, after only Carey and Madonna. :)

"Found," the lead single from "Talk That Talk," due Nov. 21, spends a second week at No. 1 on the Digital Songs chart with 243,000 downloads sold, up 5%, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The weekly sum pushes the song past a million in release-to-date digital sales (1,057,000), marking Rihanna's 20th download to reach the million-selling milestone, extending her record for the most such downloads among women. Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie," on which she guests, is her best-selling digital song (5.1 million), followed by her top-selling title as a lead act, "Disturbia" (4.3 million).

On Radio Songs, "Found" flies 11-7 (85 million, up 22%, according to Nielsen BDS). The song marks Rihanna's 17th top 10 on the airplay ranking. Since her first week in the chart's top tier (July 2, 2005) with "Pon De Replay," she ties T-Pain for most top 10s in that span.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/rihanna-s-found-her-way-back-to-hot-100-1005464372.story

Its my favorite song and video right now. I'm happy for her. It was bold and daring. Go head Rih Rih.

What ever ya'll wanna say about her, she always comes back with growth, and sonically she is more edgy then most of her contemporaries, and the old girls too. Mariah could never pull of "Russian Roulette" or the "Rated R" album or "Loed" for that matter.

• Upvote 4

Its my favorite song and video right now. I'm happy for her. It was bold and daring. Go head Rih Rih.

What ever ya'll wanna say about her, she always comes back with growth, and sonically she is more edgy then most of her contemporaries, and the old girls too. Mariah could never pull of "Russian Roulette" or the "Rated R" album or "Loed" for that matter.

You betta TalkThatTruth!!!!

now name them :filenails: now ten years from now name them again

Next to be trounced by RiRi's unstoppableness will be Michael and Madonna. Janet won't have to be the only legend sitting in the defeated corner too long by herself. :shifty:

Beyonce, Alicia, Christina, Usher, Prince, Britney and them was banished by RiRi long time ago. I suspect they have been sitting in the losers corner so long they are but dust so at least they won't be there tp bother Janet. But the good thing is, Janet is still in striking distance because she could still get another number 1 possibly. Sadly for Sassy Stevie Wonder he would have to release the single of his life and then die the next day if he hopes to ever see number 1 again. :filenails:

• Upvote 1