Xtraordinary Xternal

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Ciara
    • Christina
    • Ashanti
    • Brandy
    • Neyo

I dislike Ashanti the most out of everyone on this list. I love Christina, Brandy & Ne-Yo. And I like Ciara . . . But she is BY FAR the biggest 'flop' of the 5 artists you've mentioned.

*Ne-Yo shouldn't be on this list for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

*Christina shouldn't be on this list because one 'flop' album shouldn't warrant her being included into this discussion (Lord knows we'd still be hearing "Bionic" singles had she ditched the electronic pop concept and opted for her bread & butter R&B/Pop hybrid)

she had two flop albums and tons of flop singles... not to mention.. the Super Bowl performance alone

she had two flop albums and tons of flop singles... not to mention.. the Super Bowl performance alone

"Back To Basics" wasn't a 'flop' :rolleyes: it just wasn't as sucessful as her first 2 albums. "Ain't No Other Man" was a big hit, it won her a grammy, and it's still being played on top 40 radio stations. I thought "Candyman" sucked, but people liked it too. I give her credit for that album, that sound is not popular nowadays but she still did it and did it well. "Bionic" is the only thing we can truly call a 'flop' . . . And people are seriously over-doing their harsh analysis of her Superbowl performance. Was it great? Nah. But it wasn't as bad as people are making it seem -_-

"Back To Basics" wasn't a 'flop' :rolleyes: it just wasn't as sucessful as her first 2 albums. "Ain't No Other Man" was a big hit, it won her a grammy, and it's still being played on top 40 radio stations. I thought "Candyman" sucked, but people liked it too. I give her credit for that album, that sound is not popular nowadays but she still did it and did it well. "Bionic" is the only thing we can truly call a 'flop' . . . And people are seriously over-doing their harsh analysis of her Superbowl performance. Was it great? Nah. But it wasn't as bad as people are making it seem -_-

blah blah blah flop :filenails:

it's the start of her decline...

i wasn't referring to any specific song.. the fact that you're defending that specific song says a lot...

Simon Cowell said she sounded like everyone sat on cats in the audience... Simon & non-Xtina fans >>>> Xtina fans

i forgot that tour and movie :filenails:

:lol: I'm not really 'defending' the song. I'm just saying that upon the release of "Back To Basics" when ANOM was burning up radio stations, Christina was still very much so looked at as a musical force. No one was talking about any decline. C'mon, it debuted at #1 with something like 350,000 (?) sales, and it went platinum. Game, you're level headed -- don't you think it's ridiculous to call a platinum album a 'flop'? Be honest buddy. I would call the "Hurt" single a flop, it was critically praised, but fans didn't run with it and it hardly made a dent in the charts. However "Candyman" did get that big Chocolate-cellphone push and rebounded nicely after the 'flop'.

Stop filing your damn nails at me :lol::rolleyes:

:lol: I'm not really 'defending' the song. I'm just saying that upon the release of "Back To Basics" when ANOM was burning up radio stations, Christina was still very much so looked at as a musical force. No one was talking about any decline. C'mon, it debuted at #1 with something like 350,000 (?) sales, and it went platinum. Game, you're level headed -- don't you think it's ridiculous to call a platinum album a 'flop'? Be honest buddy. I would call the "Hurt" single a flop, it was critically praised, but fans didn't run with it and it hardly made a dent in the charts. However "Candyman" did get that big Chocolate-cellphone push and rebounded nicely after the 'flop'.

You must not know Game ...an album must damn near be a Diamond seller for him to not call it a flop. Everythings a "flop" to him. He's by far the most overly critical member on the board (aside from Blatin)

You must not know Game ...an album must damn near be a Diamond seller for him to not call it a flop. Everythings a "flop" to him. He's by far the most overly critical member on the board (aside from Blatin)

Xtina's was different...She came out scoring number ones in 2000....She never hit again(don't include lady marmalade)...Britney, P!nk and Justin just kept scoring numbers as careers continued...We all know Justin's next single is a number 1. P!nk's bigger singles have happened since 2008. Britney stays at number 1 now. :filenails:

Does Xtina even still chart?

Xtina's was different...She came out scoring number ones in 2000....She never hit again(don't include lady marmalade)...Britney, P!nk and Justin just kept scoring numbers as careers continued...We all know Justin's next single is a number 1. P!nk's bigger singles have happened since 2008. Britney stays at number 1 now. :filenails:

Im not even necessarily taking up for Xtina. Im just speaking on how hard Game wants to call everything a flop. :lol:

Usher's HERE I STAND = Xtina B2B

Candyman didn't sell a mobile phone... and its a flopped single

Archived