Xtraordinary Xternal

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Ciara
    • Christina
    • Ashanti
    • Brandy
    • Neyo

She just flops on a larger scale she deserves to be here don't be like that joejoe <_<

Um no she doesn't and her movie didn't flop either and has grossed more

at almost $100million worldwide

Ciara by far. She had a flop movie as well as a flop modeling career. She is the worst

she had a movie? :huh:

Xtina

Ne-Yo does not and cannot flop :)

um so you voted Legendtina over Ciara and Ashanti? :crazy:

Who is the reigning queen of flop?

Ciara- Two flop albums in a row

Ciara... she's stuck in this genre where she think she's doing something but she's not... she's trying too hard with her music and she just doesn't have enuff talent like the other flops u mentioned...

from videos, singles, to movies, and endorsements.. Ciara is the Queen of Flops

I dislike Ashanti the most out of everyone on this list. I love Christina, Brandy & Ne-Yo. And I like Ciara . . . But she is BY FAR the biggest 'flop' of the 5 artists you've mentioned.

*Ne-Yo shouldn't be on this list for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

*Christina shouldn't be on this list because one 'flop' album shouldn't warrant her being included into this discussion (Lord knows we'd still be hearing "Bionic" singles had she ditched the electronic pop concept and opted for her bread & butter R&B/Pop hybrid)

*Brandy has been in the industry since the mid 90's...at one point in time she was the legit top R&B princess, for a LONG period of time. A dip in popularity was bound to happen. But her talent paired with more relatable material can bring her back to prominence.

*Ashanti burst onto the scene in such a monumental fashion when there weren't very many chicks in her lane. She was set up for initial success by appearing on big Ja Rule & Fat Joe singles. "Foolish" was stupid huge, we all knew she wouldn't have a solo single that came near it in terms of popularity. Soon after her first album, she slowly but surely fizzled, but that was expected from me because she's not ridiculously talented.

Ciara really can't sing that well. She got lucky with that trifecta of great singles "Goodies", "1, 2 Step" & "Oh" -- non of which require much of any vocal ability. She seemed to have stepped it up with two later "Get Up" :wub: and "Promise"...but that was pretty much not the case. She honestly should have never been looked at as a force in the music world...she's never been a vocalist in my eyes, more like a great dancer who tried to sing. It's almost unfair to call her a 'flop'. -_-

Christina had one flop album..she shouldn't even be on this list.. :filenails:

And plus she has more money than all those bitches combined.. :filenails:

Agreed! ^_^

...However, I'm willing to bet my next paycheck on the fact that Christina doesn't have more money in her bank account than Ne-Yo, who also shouldn't be on this list :rolleyes:

Ne-Yo has written and produced so many hit songs that he's receiving royalties from. Of course I don't know for sure, but I would be shocked if Christina was worth more. Isn't there a way to compare on Forbes.com or something? :unsure:

Back in 07, Christina's net worth was like 60 million dollars..I don't think Neyosha has a quarter of that money..

http://www.forbes.com/2007/01/17/richest-women-entertainment-tech-media-cz_lg_richwomen07_0118womenstars_slide_20.html

Christina Aguilera

Net Worth (in $ millions): 60

Marital Status: married

Kids: 0

Source: music

While she hasn't sold as many albums as fellow former Mickey Mouse Club castmate and pop tart rival Britney Spears, the Grammy Award winner's latest album, Back to Basics, went to No. 1 on the charts in 13 countries. Aguilera has sold over 20 million albums to date, while her tours have grossed some $50 million. Endorsement deals with Verizon and Pepsi, among others, have also bolstered her bottom line.

Archived