New York Post top 5 singers/dancers in the business!!

DJ Y2K Malone™

Beyonce hasn't hit 10 years as a solo yet...and Ciara MOST certainly hasn't..Ciara came out the very end of 04'. I wouldn't consider Xtina or Brit to be "new girls"...yall would? :blink:

Beyonce has been a star since 16...That was years before Xtina.

But thanks tho Mr days :whistle:

I'm mad that ya'll are including Beyonce's DC years when this is about SOLO acts..which means WE should start from 03 ..when Beyonce went SOLO :blink:

This list seems to be chicks that came out within the last DECADE which may equate to the "new girls" and/or latest girls TO THEM....thats why Brit, Xtina or Mya isn't apart of this.

Ch...that list lost all credibility when they put all of those broads before Nicole and Ciara. If this is about singing and dancing, wouldn't the artists have to be singers AND dancers?

1. Ciara

2. Nicole Scherizinger

3. Beyonce

4. Lady Gaga

I'm mad that ya'll are including Beyonce's DC years when this is about SOLO acts..which means WE should start from 03 ..when Beyonce went SOLO :blink:

This list seems to be chicks that came out within the last DECADE which may equate to the "new girls" and/or latest girls TO THEM....thats why Brit, Xtina or Mya isn't apart of this.

gwurl...Beyonce was better solo. Nothing Destiny has done dance wise can touch Beyonce.

LMFAO at #5.. A flop And #2 beating Gaga??? Umm Nicole who?

Well, both Nicole and Ciara are miles ahead of Gaga dance-wise.

Well, the article counts her DC years. :lol: I think Beyonce thought she was a solo act for most of the time she was in DC, anyway.

Actually, if you're gonna look at it at a dance point, None of them but Ciara can dance worth a damn! Nichole, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga are the better singers.

Which is why Ciara made the list. For about a good 98% of the time, Nicole has sung live whether she's dancing or just singing a ballad and that's why she's at #2. Bey's stage presence is way greater than the others whether she's dancing, pussy popping, shaking or just singing a ballad. Gaga's props and attention whore antics got her on the list, but I don't see why Rihanna's on there. As far as the new chicks, BoA should be there.

Em, this list is juuuuuuust wrong on so many levels. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Out of the new ones, Ciara should be no.1.

But like, Janet's 00s dance routines put her on top anyway, new or not.

Rihanna? Um, no.

Gaga? dancing? I don't think so. She's awful, and I wish she's stop trying cause its cringe worthy to watch.

Beyonce has been a star since 16...That was years before Xtina.

But thanks tho Mr days :whistle:

Destiny's Child debuted in 1998....in the era of TLC....when NO ONE was checking for Beyonce.

Destiny's Child wasn't major until 2001...after Xtina's debut.

Weren't they Aguilera's opening act during her first tour?