Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a firm grip on his wig and I'm not letting go! :excited:

Grip that shit, this might be the only wing you snatch.

riiiiiiiiiiight

I'm mad he is letting TOF snatch his wig.

I think it's time for tea

Shall we??

Cassatt_Mary_Tea_1879-1880.jpg

Btw Paul, whered all your money go?

Paul is a pimp from overseas....He gets the money brought to him. ^_^

:lol: I have a weird way of holding a pencil/pen when I write; I even had one teacher comment that he's never seen anyone write like I do. I kind of hold it in a tight fist (except I keep my thumb loose), tilted, and rest the side of my wrist on the surface. People ask me "How do you write like that?" and I usually just tell them I've always done it like that since childhood. At least my writing is legible, so it works for me. :P

I would rather brake and let a bitch in a sports car drive into the back of my car than stay letting him try to force me off the road flipoff.gif And yes that happened today... he was lucky he could stop quick enough that he didn't hit me. :angry:

And bitches that pull out in front of me while talking on their damn phone should be dragged off the road and beat :coffee:

I've snatched PLENTY of wigs on this forum :rolleyes: I've even tugged on yours a few times... :coffee:

I'm constantly snatching dayz wig. He's use to it. :yep:

dead @ you and Pie thinking you even came close to snatchin my wig.

In fact..I can't ever recall a time where you've actually succeeded in snatchin ANYONE'S wig for that matter. I've observed more of Bill drowning in a sea of his own foolery.

Archived