Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one with peoples I don't know would be preferable, the other one will have this girl I don't get on with, tried everything but she's just a bizarre person and I feel uncomfortable to be in the same room

Plus I need to lose weight before I can socialize sleep.gif

you sound like me, everything has to be perfect or I can't do this or that, cannot be, while life passes you by

you sound like me, everything has to be perfect or I can't do this or that, cannot be, while life passes you by

Boo, u gotta check that perfectionism...something u can learn through therapy...its impossible to reach a state of perfection....or something like that

i cant remember :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

During a dance show, I was to lift dis bitch and turn her upside down to where she hung off me with her legs latched onto my shoulders. Which meant her pussy was in my face...we almost tumbled becuz her pussy was so stank it damn near made me lose my balance from close call of unconsciousness.

During a dance show, I was to lift dis bitch and turn her upside down to where she hung off me with her legs latched onto my shoulders. Which meant her pussy was in my face...we almost tumbled becuz her pussy was so stank it damn near made me lose my balance from close call of unconsciousness.

:o

This is why pussy should be banned... It just smells too bad... :sigh: Are you ok? :tear:

Archived