Father lays the smackdown on daughter for dirty dancing

bzebabe

I don't give a fuck what she was doing, that big ass man didn't have NO biznes attacking that girl like that!!!!!! :ph34r::angry::thumbdown:

That mentality is the reason these little girls are whoring it up like it's nobody's business...Kids now a days need to get embarrassed and humiliated for acting like their grown. THATS HOW YOU DISCIPLINE.

Does Mr. stay on top of Missy or are u the disciplinarian?

well more me than Mr cuss he get to upset and i have to clam him down. but she talks to both of us.. me a lil more.i keep her secrets mom and daughter stuff he dont need to know :thumbup: plus she aint bad so its not hard

Whew. I certainly understand the father's frustration with his daughter.

However:

1. How good of a parent were you to begin with if your daughter thought this was acceptable behavior? Children do what you DO, not what you SAY. If she sees her parents or other adult relatives behaving similarly, then regardless of what you tell her to do, she's going to imitate you. James Baldwin said: "Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them." When will parents understand that?

2. All empirical evidence shows that beating your child DOES NOT WORK. It may make you feel better to violently get your frustrations out by laying the smack down on your child, but if you're trying to change their behavior, every single study done on the subject shows that it doesn't work AT ALL. All it does, in fact, is teach your child how to better hide their behavior from you.

3. People of color HATE to hear this, but beating your child comes from the plantation mentality. We're simply imitating what the masters did to the slaves who disobeyed them. It's time we found another way to discipline our children.

Whew. I certainly understand the father's frustration with his daughter.

However:

3. People of color HATE to hear this, but beating your child comes from the plantation mentality. We're simply imitating what the masters did to the slaves who disobeyed them. It's time we found another way to discipline our children.

i don't know about beating, but I totally believe in spanking. Kids today have gotten extremely disrespectful.

Damn! And he dragged her ass off :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know

I was gonna say that too, but I didn't wanna take away from the brutality of the whole thing. The whole beating was brutal. Am I right in saying that he actually smacked her in the face with a shoe/sandal?

That's fucked up

The whole thing is fucked up

Archived