Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but he did try it :o They just banned her from entering the EU soil -_- They were like nope , we don want no Janice" so they had to go home. Once they got back GMA gave them a call and that was the only week they were allowed to perform the song. Janet was soo moved that she didn't even notice the state of her wig on that show -_-

You think you know but you have no idea...This is the true story of the Feedback floppery -_-

They banned her??? Why :lol:? Are you being sarcastic lol?

They banned her??? Why :lol:? Are you being sarcastic lol?

WTF i'm totally serious, i'm telling the story of how things went. It was publicized on CNN and all :umm: They banned her because she was bringing a troll with her -_-

WTF i'm totally serious, i'm telling the story of how things went. It was publicized on CNN and all :umm: They banned her because she was bringing a troll with her -_-

*dies*!!! I can't.....

He should have brought her overseas if the US wasn't having it. We were completely ignored...again. If she was blacklisted it was only in the states.

And nothing will excuse the poodle hair. I'm sorry but that was just a big no from me :lol:

The poodle hair, the Miss Swan wig, and the yellow outfit for RockWitchu Tour I was like :huh: but I love the look she rocking now though, tired of the short hair but it's her hair and if she happy then so be it

Yeah, they played it soooooo, yet it barely made it to #21 on billboard, even though, it was selling very well on itunes? PLEASE!I was one of the fans that was calling in requesting ANDS, and being told they were not going to play it. And even when they finally did start playing COM, it never got full/heavy rotation. FB sold well on itunes and had fans requesting it. Radio stations never gave it full exposure. The only stations that showed Janet any real love were the all dance stations and the adult R&B stations. And most of those stations are privately owned and create their own playlist outside of pop music.If it was all about her age and being an older artist, then Madonna would have fallen off at the start of the last decade. Mariah too.

4 minutes got massive airplay and made it all the way to #4 on billboard. Her age did not stop her from doing well on the charts, however JT did help.

:lol::asham:

^^^That was a boldface lie and anyone with common sense knew it.

No, it is true. <_<

Based on memory I can recall it being much bigger than any song since. 'Feedback' was everywhere on the internet in those hours of its leak.

Stop questioning the authenticity of the Janhova scriptures.

No, it is true. <_<

Based on memory I can recall it being much bigger than any song since. 'Feedback' was everywhere on the internet in those hours of its leak.

Stop questioning the authenticity of the Janhova scriptures.

It's a lie

Archived