Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already laughed hard as fuck the night that other member was put in his place, Oh I forgets, ineternal....something or another sum shit... :filenails:

Oh you remember my name.

I would like to point out to all the mods and forum members I never said anything to him at all. Once again he trying his best to fit into a conversation because no one else paying him attention.

Once again he starting his bullshit with me and then he will pretend as if didn't try to provoke an argument.

I don't like you so what the fuck do you keep saying my name for in threads? What you gonna reply with some tacky ass mother jokes again? and make yourself look like a jackass? Don't cry to the mods or angie either that you being bullied when you clearly starting shit AGAIN.

Oh you remember my name.

I would like to point out to all the mods and forum members I never said anything to him at all. Once again he trying his best to fit into a conversation because no one else paying him attention.

Once again he starting his bullshit with me and then he will pretend as if didn't try to provoke an argument.

I don't like you so what the fuck do you keep saying my name for in threads? What you gonna reply with some tacky ass mother jokes again? and make yourself look like a jackass? Don't cry to the mods or angie either that you being bullied when you clearly starting shit AGAIN.

Put him on ignore. And I'd suggest he do the same for you.

Archived