Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janet stans don't really have any ammo to be honest.

:blink:

The TEMPLATE and BLUEPRINT for what Beyonce does is Janet Jackson and Tina Turner.

Janet is may not be ruling the charts (she had her time) but that's just complete disrespect and fuckery.

Janet aside, I almost more upset that he would disrespect and try to diminish Tina Turner as performer (especially in her hey days...Beyonce could NEVER)

...and he's not some young queen either, he's our age...mid to late 20's saying this bullshit. :mellow:

The TEMPLATE and BLUEPRINT for what Beyonce does is Janet Jackson and Tina Turner.

Janet is may not be ruling the charts (she had her time) but that's just complete disrespect and fuckery.

Janet aside, I almost more upset that he would disrespect and try to diminish Tina Turner as performer (especially in her hey days...Beyonce could NEVER)

...and he's not some young queen either, he's our age...mid to late 20's saying this bullshit. :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought he was over 30...well he looks it :umm:

Why get upset? If thats how he feels more power to him... when people trash janet I don't even defend her because at the end of the day I still love her. Its really not that serious.

Its the same thing over and over again who did what whos better blah blah blah bore bore bore its all a matter of opinion... Maybe if Janet kept things fresh instead of rehashing stuff some people wouldn't feel that way.. Its all about whats going on NOW instead of resting on past accomplishments.

Archived