Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in muthafuckin Las Vegas Friday and Saturday.....sumthing up with Saturday though them tickets hard to get....but bitch believe I will come back with pics and all...hell....thats muh bitch.....SCREAM....."tired of injustice" :excited:

I'm going tomorrow!!! :excited:

I wish I was going tonight. <_<

She seems to be giving the full show on the first night. Probably because that's when the critics are there. :lol:

but the first show sold out crazy fast. I was lucky to get the second night. -_-

My job is done..

alexis4.gif

don't use that gif no moe :lol::rolleyes:

:blush::lol:

The Braxtons are about to get into it now :cheer: *starts watching this episode more*

who's the one with the mexican husband and how many episodes in are we? Tamar is pretty but idk she acts like a 21yr old.

I'm going tomorrow!!! :excited:

I wish I was going tonight. <_<

She seems to be giving the full show on the first night. Probably because that's when the critics are there. :lol:

but the first show sold out crazy fast. I was lucky to get the second night. -_-

all I can say is sumthing is up on Sat night foe real....I expect a FULL show and some celebs

And Austin didn't throw Janet under the bus for Beyonce, so what's the problem?

He didn't throw Janet under the bus, but we BOTH know his reaction would be different if the subject didn't involve Beyonce...so basically he is throwing Janet under the bus for Beyonce.

You're saying a lot, but you're not saying nothing at all Carl. :tear:

..and you're still distracting from the issue and the fact that you are in FULL Bey stan mode. :coffee:

Untitled104-vi.gif

25a2c2a.jpg

Why did I fall for that? :sigh:

Are you going to see Janet tonight or tomorrow? :excited:

tomorrow me and my stinker! We're both excited :excited:

Obviously I used it before you :mellow: I used it on the original board, Austin asked where I got the picture from, I gave him that picture along with the other ones from that shoot and he added them to that site, which is why I got credit for it. You just recently used a camera phone picture of that picture from a magazine :filenails: Don't think that you're early when you're late :filenails:

Let's not Henri and don't play with me cause I don't use my phone for that :rolleyes:

I am in muthafuckin Las Vegas Friday and Saturday.....sumthing up with Saturday though them tickets hard to get....but bitch believe I will come back with pics and all...hell....thats muh bitch.....SCREAM....."tired of injustice" :excited:

he was talking to me :rolleyes:

Untitled104-vi.gif

ugh another one steals my gif :sigh:

who's the one with the mexican husband and how many episodes in are we? Tamar is pretty but idk she acts like a 21yr old.

Trina's and this is the second episode. She got on my nerve this episode...all of the sisters did. They shouldn't have went behind Trina's back and talked to her husband about her.

And Joejoe you're one to talk about someone stealing gifs and pix. You stole a whole damn thread off Janet-Xone. :mellow:

excuse me? I have no idea what you mean :coffee:

Like Beyonce, I'm paying homage..

a2vn5sjpg.gif

glad you acknowledge you got it from me :filenails::blush:

..and you're still distracting from the issue and the fact that you are in FULL Bey stan mode. :coffee:

That's not the issue, because A) I don't stan for Beyonce, and B) you don't even know what the issue is. B)

You said the person giving their opinion about Beyonce being better is disrespectful because Janet, Tina, etc came before her. Then you turn around and disrespectfully called Elvis overrated. That, my dear friend, is a contradiction and would make you, a hypocrite.

2927juf.gif

PUNCH HIM DOWN HENRI! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

The sad thing about it is that he doesn't get it :sigh:

He didn't throw Janet under the bus, but we BOTH know his reaction would be different if the subject didn't involve Beyonce...so basically he is throwing Janet under the bus for Beyonce.

Why did I fall for that? :sigh:

So what's the problem? Your reaction was completely different since it didn't involve MJ. How's he throwing Janet under the bus :umm:

Yeri_giggling256.gif

Archived