Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you didn't say that. You said he stans for both Janet and Beyonce, which is true. I'm saying he stans for both as long as it doesn't conflict with his stanning for Beyonce. When that happens, Janet gets tossed to the side. :coffee:

So what's the problem? You do the same when it comes to Janet and MJ :filenails:

:shifty:

*stretches*

:lol:

*goes to put JoeJoe's bad wig in the dumpster*

And after reading the thread, some of you really need to get a fucking grip. You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the only female who can give Tina, Janet, and Madonna a run for their money in the performing department.

SMH @ 'hybrid'. Isn't every artist of the past 30 something odd years a hybrid? Miss me much with the bullshit arguments.

What you don't realize is that Beyonce can sing her ass off. Vocally, she's better than Whitney, Mariah, AND Celine (do not quote me with foolishness if you don't know ANYTHING about vocal registration).

Her dancing is lukewarm imo. Her routines don't require much demand, so that's why she can perform in heels. She has immense stage presence, and immense stage command. She can entertain in a number of ways, something Mariah, Celine, nor Whitney can do.

It's okay to have an opinion, Janet will always be the best imo, but don't sit up here and down Beyonce like she can't perform circles around ALL of her peers and some who came before her.

Wow, I'd hate to see you in STAN mode. :coffee:

Oh really? This is where I got the picture from:

http://janethq.janetmedia.com/displayimage.php?album=602&pos=4

And let's see who's the person credited for giving them that picture:

oops.jpg

I'm not here for you and your bootleg Janet pictures :filenails:

actually that's the same place I got it from but I edited it and put it in my photobucket account and ain't nobody use it til I did so like I said before :filenails:

So what's the problem? You do the same when it comes to Janet and MJ :filenails:

No, I don't. :rolleyes:

There are people here that have straight up said (you included) that Janet is the better artist of the two. I don't fuss and fight about it...I don't care. This is a Janet forum. I expect Janet fans to prefer Janet. Just as when I go to a MJ forum, I expect them to prefer Mike (even though quite a few HATE Janet along with the rest of the Jackson family :sigh: lol)

I've never SERIOUSLY thrown Janet under the bus or tossed her to side to stan for Mike. We've joked in the past, but I've never done that when it comes to Mike and Janet.

actually that's the same place I got it from but I edited it and put it in my photobucket account and ain't nobody use it til I did so like I said before :filenails:

Are you going to see Janet tonight or tomorrow? :excited:

Obviously I used it before you :mellow: I used it on the original board, Austin asked where I got the picture from, I gave him that picture along with the other ones from that shoot and he added them to that site, which is why I got credit for it. You just recently used a camera phone picture of that picture from a magazine :filenails: Don't think that you're early when you're late :filenails:

Are you going to see Janet tonight or tomorrow? :excited:

I am in muthafuckin Las Vegas Friday and Saturday.....sumthing up with Saturday though them tickets hard to get....but bitch believe I will come back with pics and all...hell....thats muh bitch.....SCREAM....."tired of injustice" :excited:

No, I don't. :rolleyes:

There are people here that have straight up said (you included) that Janet is the better artist of the two. I don't fuss and fight about it...I don't care. This is a Janet forum. I expect Janet fans to prefer Janet. Just as when I go to a MJ forum, I expect them to prefer Mike (even though quite a few HATE Janet along with the rest of the Jackson family :sigh: lol)

I've never SERIOUSLY thrown Janet under the bus or tossed her to side to stan for Mike. We've joked in the past, but I've never done that when it comes to Mike and Janet.

And Austin didn't throw Janet under the bus for Beyonce, so what's the problem?

Archived