Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the issue, because A) I don't stan for Beyonce, and B) you don't even know what the issue is. B)

You said the person giving their opinion about Beyonce being better is disrespectful because Janet, Tina, etc came before her. Then you turn around and disrespectfully called Elvis overrated. That, my dear friend, is a contradiction and would make you, a hypocrite.

2927juf.gif

A) You do stan for BEY though you refuse to acknowledge it. B) The issue is you stan for Janet when it doesn't conflict with your Bey stanning.

Nope, I fully admit to being disrespectful of Elvis. It has NOTHING to do with building anyone up. It concerns my feelings about his career and the TRUE reason he's revered in the media/mainstream public....Now if you want to continue distracting from the fact that you're in FULL stan mode for Bey we can discuss it further...

21mgbc7.jpg

A) You do stan for BEY though you refuse to acknowledge it. B) The issue is you stan for Janet when it doesn't conflict with your Bey stanning.

Nope, I fully admit to being disrespectful of Elvis. It has NOTHING to do with building anyone up. It concerns my feelings about his career and the TRUE reason he's revered in the media/mainstream public....Now if you want to continue distracting from the fact that you're in FULL stan mode for Bey we can discuss it further...

21mgbc7.jpg

The issue is not me stanning, because A) I'm not, and B) you invalidated your argument on said topic with subsequent posts.

How can you say the person in the video is being disrespectful on the argument that Janet and CO. came before Beyonce, but then turn around and call Elvis overrated, who created the template for Mike? Then you will probably agree that Michael is the greatest performer of all time. Based on your logic, that is an insult to James Brown, as well, who also aided creating the performance template for Michael.

Long story short - you are being a hypocrite.

21mgbc7.jpg

So, a synopsis of this thread:

Yall READ Beyzebel to the gawds.

Austin still denies he's a Beyzebel stan.

TOF is picking up his wig.

We went off on a tangent once again in a thread.

And JoeJoe is late.

Thanks, but leave this to Paul. :rolleyes:

My bad..I forgot who I was talking too.. -_-

oh i guess uyou rmemebered who run thangs :coffee:

That thread was started yesterday at 10 am EST. Your thread was started today at 6 pm EST.

Now unless we're experiencing some type of jet leg or shift in the international date line.... :coffee:

i'm not gonsa do this tonigt -_-

And JoeJoe is late.

:asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And he practically invalidated his claim about me being a Beyonce stan with subsequent posts. :sigh:

He should have just given up :sigh:

His ass stay 3 steps behind the rest of the board. :sigh:

-_-

My reaction would have been the same had it involved Mike. :mellow:

No it wouldn't :mellow:

:rolleyes:

B)

And JoeJoe is late.

Pretty much. Guess that means our tea party is over -_-

Archived