Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

consider the source, he ain't paid his taxes, went to sing sing, Im sure Beyonce got his ass on payola for that shit :filenails: it's not our fault she can't hear a good record, she can sing, dance, sure, bitch get a GREAT album....win a Grammy for Album of the Year...helll

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I was unclear, but that's what I meant. lol

I'm not confused though Hendrika...I probably just want's clear enough. :rolleyes:

Well my question to you is why are you making a big deal out of it? He didn't say anything negative about Janet. He was replying to the negative posts about Beyonce. And you're basically saying he stans for both Janet and Beyonce while you were in this thread claiming that you stan for both Janet and MJ?

:unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But of course:

lipton_iced_tea-vi.jpg

Thanks...this popcorn was making me a lil parched :cheers:

So much more than what's required... :rolleyes:

B)

He's confused. He was meaning that in this situation the person dissed Janet to make Beyonce great, and the only reason why Austin isn't going off about them dissing Janet is because it was for Beyonce. Somehow he drifted off into Austin stanning for Beyonce now.

That's what I got out of it. Basically TOF is trying to argue and failing since he's confusing himself.

-_-

Yes, if this involved anyone else saying something untoward about Janet, said persons inbox would be FILLED with an assortment essay long emails from Austineisha, but because the topic is Bey. He, of course, finds no fault in what was said.

Hmmm, I don't see the correlation. Usually he e-mails journalists that try to downplay Janet's achievements. I don't see how that correlates with some lowlife fan on Youtube shading Janet and others to boost his fave.

Well my question to you is why are you making a big deal out of it? He didn't say anything negative about Janet. He was replying to the negative posts about Beyonce. And you're basically saying he stans for both Janet and Beyonce while you were in this thread claiming that you stan for both Janet and MJ?

:unsure:

I'm not making a big deal out of anything... not even the topic of the damn thread. Other than to say it was completely and totally disrespectful and insulting.

I'm saying he stans for Janet...as long as it doesn't conflict with his stanning for Beyonce. :coffee:

I'm not making a big deal out of anything... not even the topic of the damn thread. Other than to say it was completely and totally disrespectful and insulting.

I'm saying he stans for Janet...as long as it doesn't conflict with his stanning for Beyonce. :coffee:

Yes you are :mellow:

Umm yeah...I just said that, but thanks for confirming it :thumbup:

B)

2i884g4.jpg

I ran out and I ain't making no more.. :filenails:

I have some freshly made cookies that you can eat.. :cheers:

Give me some tea, bitch... <_<

Your cookies belong to me! :coffee:

Hmmm, I don't see the correlation. Usually he e-mails journalists that try to downplay Janet's achievements. I don't see how that correlates with some lowlife fan on Youtube shading Janet and others to boost his fave.

It really has less to do with this topic, or that youtube video and more to do with his actions in general. No matter what, if someone shades Janet..he'll go off, as long as it doesn't conflict with his stanning for Beyonce (which is the situation right here). I'm basically just pointing out his pattern.

Yes you are :mellow:

Umm yeah...I just said that, but thanks for confirming it :thumbup:

No you didn't say that. You said he stans for both Janet and Beyonce, which is true. I'm saying he stans for both as long as it doesn't conflict with his stanning for Beyonce. When that happens, Janet gets tossed to the side. :coffee:

Archived