Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know this. All of us watching Celebrity Apprentice knows this. Obama waited for it to be announced at this time on purpose <_<

Oh hail naw. :mellow: Did Obama cut in on Celebrity Apprentice? :mellow:

Yes. Ivanka was tossing Hope all over the boardroom too right.

Girl, say no more. They better re-air it right after so that person who uploads it on YouTube gets the whole thing for me. :mellow:

I will not miss La Toya's spirit stirring shit. :mellow:

Who cares! Can't believe they interrupted the "Apprentice" for this bullshit. Let me know when Bush is in his cell rotting!

They're trying to act like the Taliban will magically end because of his death. Chile Obama lost my vote pulling this shit :flipoff:

Girl, say no more. They better re-air it right after so that person who uploads it on YouTube gets the whole thing for me. :mellow:

I will not miss La Toya's spirit stirring shit. :mellow:

Oh I forgot you can't watch it on nbc.com :tear: I'll record it on my phone when it gets on there and upload it for you :unsure:

DON'T! go into that thread. That's all I can say -_-

We know this. All of us watching Celebrity Apprentice knows this. Obama waited for it to be announced at this time on purpose <_<

:w00t:

Yes. Ivanka was tossing Hope all over the boardroom too right.

:lmao:

They're trying to act like the Taliban will magically end because of his death. Chile Obama lost my vote pulling this shit :flipoff:

Ch..

I wanna see the receipts to see if this gal REALLY IS dead for doing this bullshit!

*cues Whitney GIF*

I can understand he hates Trump, but now he's gone too far fucking with the show :umm:

They're just constantly making it clear that she needs to go :clapping: I wonder what happened -_-

i thought trump was setting us up for another obama attack @ first

Oh I forgot you can't watch it on nbc.com :tear: I'll record it on my phone when it gets on there and upload it for you :unsure:

DON'T! go into that thread. That's all I can say -_-

>_< It's okay, I'll go on GlobalTV's site, the Canadian network that airs it.

I've been trying to avoid it. Y'all are killing me with all those replies. <_<

Archived