Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know this. All of us watching Celebrity Apprentice knows this. Obama waited for it to be announced at this time on purpose <_<

I guess the roast he gave Trump last night wasn't enough. He figured he throw some more shade and cut right into his TV show too. :excited:

He know damn well he got this news 5 hours ago. :lmao:

And on a political note, even though this started with President Bush, this gives Obama a tremendous shot in the arm in regards to his re-election bid.

Hell yea.. I'm sure some Republicans will try to spin this as hard as they can.. lol

He just punched every single Republican in Congress right in the throat.. lol

Hell yea.. I'm sure some Republicans will try to spin this as hard as they can.. lol

He literally just shat all over them.

We're gonna be experiencing some patriotism for awhile.

He literally just shat all over them.

We're gonna be experiencing some patriotism for awhile.

We already are about i'm about to delete this bitch cause he doin' too much on Facebook

Justin Lovessarahpalin Obamahater

Tonight I am proud to say that I AM A PROUD REPUBLICAN!

We already are about i'm about to delete this bitch cause he doin' too much on Facebook

Justin Lovessarahpalin Obamahater

Tonight I am proud to say that I AM A PROUD REPUBLICAN!

The fool loves Sarah Palin. Those people are lost and deluded.

The fool loves Sarah Palin. Those people are lost and deluded.

yeah and he's saying shit like "Watch Obama try to take credit" bad thing is that this fool is Mexican and a republican. Republicans don't like Mexicans :mellow: and look at what his last name says

Speaking of, Gaga literally just tweeted to promote her new music video. >_<

About time...I can't wait to see it :whistle:

:sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I WISH you were on twitter right now... they are going OFF! lol

Going off about not finishing C.A. :unsure:

:lmao:

Even though I'm pissed at the reason, I totally respect it -_-

I guess the roast he gave Trump last night wasn't enough. He figured he throw some more shade and cut right into his TV show too. :excited:

He know damn well he got this news 5 hours ago. :lmao:

He got another one over Trump...I'll give him that -_-

I guess I had not thought of this too, I honestly did not know they found Obama because I was asleep so until I saw this thread I had no idea, but this is a game changer for Obama, he call really feel himself, it's like he hit the lotto :clapping:

And on a political note, even though this started with President Bush, this gives Obama a tremendous shot in the arm in regards to his re-election bid.

absolutley agrees +1 Obama must really be feeling his dick right now, he roasted Trump last night, interrupted his show today, and caught Osama all in one weekend :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Now if he can get gas back down to 3.00 or less he would really be the man <_<

:blink::unsure::umm:

don't Hendrika im just waking up and getting this news from here I don't have the TV on, and that typo was way too easy to do, what Im mad at is ya'll acting like CA was more important than this news for our President :filenails:

Archived